BY MARY KAY

Feel the glow the moment you put it on. MK Signature® NouriShine Lip Gloss smoothes, softens and never feels sticky. The superlight formula is saturated with moisturizers and conditioners more than 80 percent so lips feel amazingly soft and supple. Its... see more...

Mary Kay MK Signature® NouriShine Lip Gloss,Beach Bronze,.27 fl. oz.
  • "Love this color, it's more natural of a color and shiny. Looks like a beach glow. It goes on smooth and isn't sticky feeling." in 32 reviews
  • "I love this lip gloss. It lasts a long time and the size of the bottle is perfect. The stick brings out the perfect amount each time and you never apply too much. Although it is quite expensive and you have to order I would highly recommend. " in 30 reviews
  • "Beautiful hint of color doesn't leave your lips sticky and is extra hydrating and shiny " in 23 reviews
Alexis G.
This is a nice and settle lip gloss. It did meet my expectations. It's nice & sparkly. It is very easy to apply and use. I don't remember its original price to be honest. I have bought it several times.
Nelly R.
This is awsome i love it super pigmented not sticky .super easy to apply . The container is super adorable. Its worth every penny . At first i was iffy about it but once i swatched it i was shook
Mikala C.
Love this color! Can't get enough of it! I wish the Avon lady came to doors still I wouldn't stop buying it. Easily goes on. Nice cake batter-like smell. I've used this since I was a little girl and will continue to use this!
Andrea V.
Azusa, CA
this is my favorite as it adds a nice golden shine to my lips. it is not too sticky and has a nice flavor. goes with alot of lip stick colors. It is long lasting. use mary kay all of the time.
Maria P.
Fontana
Beautiful color lip gloss. Stays on long. Shiny and with Lots of little specs. Not too heavy or sticky. Love the presentation. Not too big so fits everywhere. Definitely met my expectations.
Shelbi B.
I really like lip gloss sometimes on top of my lipstick, however this product is kind of sticky on your lips. I was a little taken back when I used it, because other Mary Kay lip glosses I've used have not been this gooey.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Kaci G.
Hector, AR
I love the Mary Kay NouriShine lip gloss. This color, beach bronze, is sheer and shimmery and doesn't add too much color to my lips. I'm not one to wear bold colors, so if you like something that's more on the neutral side, you'll like this.
kelita w.
Lithonia, GA
Mary Kay can never go wrong in my book and this one right here is no exception. I love this color because it's calm yet bam in your face. Packaging falls nothing short of the traditional beautiful girly Mary kay brand.
Katie B.
Ostrander, OH
I love this color of lip gloss from Mary Kay~! It's not too bold and applies really nicely. Never dries your lips out either. The Beach Bronze looks great with my medium skin tone.

back