BY MARY KAY

Feel the glow the moment you put it on. MK Signature® NouriShine Lip Gloss smoothes, softens and never feels sticky. The superlight formula is saturated with moisturizers and conditioners more than 80 percent so lips feel amazingly soft and supple. Its... see more...

Mary Kay MK Signature® NouriShine Lip Gloss,Beach Bronze,.27 fl. oz.
  • "Love this color, it's more natural of a color and shiny. Looks like a beach glow. It goes on smooth and isn't sticky feeling." in 32 reviews
  • "I love this lip gloss. It lasts a long time and the size of the bottle is perfect. The stick brings out the perfect amount each time and you never apply too much. Although it is quite expensive and you have to order I would highly recommend. " in 30 reviews
  • "Beautiful hint of color doesn't leave your lips sticky and is extra hydrating and shiny " in 23 reviews
Stephanie L.
TORONTO, ON
I love the beach broze lip gloss, it is the perfect gloss to layer over lipstick for a long lasting effect. I love the tint of broze over pinks and reds, the packaging is nice and I highly recommend this lip gloss to others.  I would definitely buy this again!
Lauren G.
Louisville, KY
Very moisturizing lip gloss! Not sticky at all, and long-lasting. Good color and a good amount of product for the price. I have purchased multiple colors of gloss in this line and like layering them with different lipstick shades to achieve overall different looks.
Lauryn R.
Canonsburg, PA
I love Mary Kay lipgloss. I have used it forever and it smells and feels amazing! The colors in the gloss are always super pigmented and beautiful and leave an amazing shimmer. I would recommend this to any lip gloss lover.
Jerri R.
Brodhead, KY
I am in I’ve with Mary Kay and this line is awesome. This gloss makes your lips feel extraordinary and look so luscious! Looks great by itself or a thin layer over your lipstick looks great as well. Try it you will love it.
Judy V.
Appleton, WI
I love this lip gloss. You can wear it alone, or on top of other lip sticks. It is long lasting and makes your lips feel soft. It met my expectations. Would recommend this product to others. It is a good value. I most definitely would buy this again.
Kristy B.
Union Grove, AL
Very beautiful color. Goes with just about everything. I have this color as well as a few others. has a very pretty shine and thickness too it. I would recommend this color as well as the other colors to anyone that just likes the lip gloss feel.
Johnnie D.
Maryville, TN
The Mark Kay signature products are my favorite! The colors are so pretty. Especially this one. I have to buy it online from ebay cause they dont sell it through mary kay anymore. But its totally worth it!
Sasha T.
This is a favorite of mine! It goes on smoothly and last a long time. Plus the color is spectacular. Can't go wrong with any Mary Kay lipgloss. You can purchase online or from a local who may sale this product.
Olivia W.
This long lasting lip gloss is one of my favorites! It is very hydrating and leaves your lips feeling moisturized. The color is great, but the taste of the gloss is a little off. Great color and affordable price!
Breanna K.
Toms River, NJ
Smells great, shiny and glossy and feels like it’s hydrating while I wear it. I love the applicator and the packaging, super modern and cute. I️ knew exactly what I was getting and I would definitely buy again

Amazon