BY MARY KAY #65 in Lip Gloss

Feel the glow the moment you put it on. MK Signature® NouriShine Lip Gloss smoothes, softens and never feels sticky. The superlight formula is saturated with moisturizers and conditioners more than 80 percent so lips feel amazingly soft and supple. Its... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
I absolutely LOVE this nourishing lip gloss. I've worn several different colors over the years as I used to sell Mary Kay myself. This item has nourishing oils that keep your lips from being dry and the color is nice too. It's meant to be layered over lipstick and it wears very well and locks in your lipstick well too. If you're the type of person who likes to layer your lip products then I definitely recommend this item for you. I honestly believe that you'll like it even on its own for just a hint of color and lip protection. I love it ❤️ 💔💄
Shantal V.
I’ve never been crazy about Mary Kay products. As with this lipstick it’s definitely not the best but slightly better than average. The applicator is easy to use. I prefer the wands on any liquid lipstick as opposed to having to use a lip brush. It has a really pretty color to it that adds just a slight tint to your lips. It wouldn’t be my first choice when I reach for the lipsticks I have but from time to time.. why not?
Abigaile F.
Gulfport
Probably my most favorite lip gloss ever! Love how it makes me lips feel and how it looks on me. I’m not really big on lip products, but if I would have to choose my favorite it would be Mary Kay MK Signature® NouriShine Lip Gloss,Beach Bronze,.27 fl. oz.
Melonie P.
Arlington
This is a decent quality lip gloss but it has lately been more sticky that moisturizing which is disheartening. It is also pricey and will be used quickly as you must reapply the product frequently . Amazing color though.
Chelsea S.
Eau Claire
Mary Kay can be such a hit or miss for me, but this was okay. I don't think I'd purchase it again. While makeup has always been obviously popular, I feel like the beauty industry has exploded even more thanks to all of the beauty bloggers/vloggers. Because of this we now have a plethora of options and MK products just do not do it for me anymore. If there was a lower price point, it may he a game changer, but for the price there are ten other options at that same price with better color payoff/staying power.
Jules T.
I like this gloss but it is a bit too sticky. The lasting power isn’t that good. I do like the price and color selection though. I bought it through a friend that was selling Mary Kay but don’t plan on repurchasing.
Robyn S.
Absolutely love this stuff. Not a sticky glue feel, just smooth. Not to mention the color is amazing. Wish I could buy stock in this stuff and have a lifetime supply. Recommend this to anyone who loves a gloss.
Florencia P.
Phoenix, Arizona
This product is amazing, I totally recommend this, you will be so satisfied with this product, it’s not that expensive because the product is totally amazing !!! You will totally love it !!! I hope you enjoy it !
Jenny L.
Dublin, OH
I love this color! I thought it would look silly on my skin tone, as it appears to be a bronze color. It actually just gives your lips a great color! Sparkly but not too much, and bronze without too much color.
Brenna S.
Gilmer, TX
It’s a nice lip gloss but I wouldn’t say it’s my favorite. It seems sheer on my lips so if I want that type of look it is great! I don’t use it when i want exceptional pigment though!