BY MARY KAY

Feel the glow the moment you put it on. MK Signature® NouriShine Lip Gloss smoothes, softens and never feels sticky. The superlight formula is saturated with moisturizers and conditioners more than 80 percent so lips feel amazingly soft and supple. Its... see more...

Mary Kay MK Signature® NouriShine Lip Gloss,Beach Bronze,.27 fl. oz.
  • "Love this color, it's more natural of a color and shiny. Looks like a beach glow. It goes on smooth and isn't sticky feeling." in 32 reviews
  • "I love this lip gloss. It lasts a long time and the size of the bottle is perfect. The stick brings out the perfect amount each time and you never apply too much. Although it is quite expensive and you have to order I would highly recommend. " in 30 reviews
  • "Beautiful hint of color doesn't leave your lips sticky and is extra hydrating and shiny " in 23 reviews
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
I absolutely LOVE this nourishing lip gloss. I've worn several different colors over the years as I used to sell Mary Kay myself. This item has nourishing oils that keep your lips from being dry and the color is nice too. It's meant to be layered over lipstick and it wears very well and locks in your lipstick well too. If you're the type of person who likes to layer your lip products then I definitely recommend this item for you. I honestly believe that you'll like it even on its own for just a hint of color and lip protection. I love it ❤️ 💔💄
Shantal V.
I’ve never been crazy about Mary Kay products. As with this lipstick it’s definitely not the best but slightly better than average. The applicator is easy to use. I prefer the wands on any liquid lipstick as opposed to having to use a lip brush. It has a really pretty color to it that adds just a slight tint to your lips. It wouldn’t be my first choice when I reach for the lipsticks I have but from time to time.. why not?
Shawna J.
Hopkinsville, KY
Love Love Love this product I love most of Mary Kay products. I thinks that’s they are affordable and can be used by all types of people. This particular lip gloss is my favorite I love the color and how it is not so bright it is just a slight tint of a color. The gloss part is awesome it is not Too shiny and it is not sticky at all; this lip gloss is a staple that stays in my purse .
Amanda W.
This is such a beautiful shade and the color is true but I just did not like how it felt sticky and heavy on my lips. I also had to reapply more than I liked. I have not bought again.
Esvin C.
Front Royal
So when I bought this as very excited because I like Earth tones natural colors the Browns the tans the light pinks when I went to open this I kid you not the whole applicator broken side the bottle so right they are sealed the deal not for me lol😑
Marquita S.
Richmond
This is my favorite lip gloss from Mary Kay. It is a nice neutral shade that has a nice shine with glitter. The lip gloss is very moisturizing and keeps your lips smooth.
Shelby D.
Longmont, CO
I like this lip gloss. It isn’t my favorite color but it makes my lips feel super soft. It also has a great shine to it. My favorite part about it is the texture and the fact that it really makes my lips feel nourished after I use it. A lot of lip glosses only make my lips look good while it’s on and once it comes off, my lips feel dry. This lip gloss, however, really seems to make my lips softer even after it is off and I love that!!
Julia T.
Oklahoma City, OK
I like this gloss but it is a bit too sticky. The lasting power isn’t that good. I do like the price and color selection though. I bought it through a friend that was selling Mary Kay but don’t plan on repurchasing.
miss_amanda_r R.
I love the Mary Kay nourishine line. The applicator is nice and so is the pigmentation. Depending on the color I wear them alone or over lipstick. These glosses are not sticky and leave my lips feeling soft.
Ekaterina K.
Brooklyn, NY
It’s a very shiny and pretty color as well as other shades offered by MK. Applies easily and stays long I must say. No crazy smell and no white yukkinness forming on your lips, which is a #1 requirement of mine. I love its small size, so perfect that I can fit in any of my clutches and wristlets. Absolutely amazing! Mary Kay MK Signature® NouriShine Lip Gloss,Beach Bronze,.27 fl. oz.

back