Mary Kay MK High Intensity Cooling After-Shave Gel

by Mary Kay

To Use: Apply MkMen High Intensity Cooling After Shave Gel to skin to shield against razor irritation, leaving skin feeling soft and moisturized.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mary Kay MK High Intensity Cooling After-Shave Gel!
Love this product! It's very cooling on my skin after I shave unlike others that I have tried. It doesn't irritate my skin and give me those annoying red bumps which is probably why I like this product so much. I definitely recommend to others who want a nice cool feeling after shaving.
lake orion
Such a good product for my sensitive skin. Bottle is really cute and nice to give as gift. Is was so soothing to my poor over used skin. Will buy LOTS again.  Fantastic, garuntee to please! I hope theY sell a bigger size in the future or gift sets! Maybe expand on scents too.
St. George
I love everything by Mary Kay you could never go wrong with it. It makes you feel better if you are sick. I have been buying Mary Kay for years man it is an awesome product. No damage packaging everything was great. You can't improve any further with this
San Francisco, CA
Never know that I will be loving this so much. I had a hard time facing the redness on my legs after shaving. And I guess this is really all you need. It is a general icy calming gel that really helps skin redness that occurs after shaving. I think that this is definitely a great product.
virginia beach
I love this product. I'm really supportive on skincare and I recommend this. Nice packing. This is gentle. I'm in love. The price is reasonable. Plz buy a life saver. I recommend everyone to buy it. Five stars
Lillington
Was a refreshing product which Calmed my sensitive post shave skin. It was given to me by my husband as a gift. It was very gentle and I would and have used it again! It is something I use every day now.
I bought this stuff for my husband and he loves it it smalls fresh and his friends always comment on the smell of it! He always tells me to buy it for him next time and he is not usually into products .
Flat rock, NC
My fiancé uses this after he shaves his face and it smells amazing and he loves the way it makes his face feel after shaving. It's a very gentle product to apply on your face and it was very effective and I would definitely buy this product again.
Ive always had a problem with shaving due to my legs being itchy after words. I dont have to worry with this product! Always leaves my legs and arms feeling smooth
Morristown
This is very effective product and it truly give immediate results! You will feel how gentle and soft ur skin is after use and it come in a nice packaging  with a good value not too bad of the price I've been using mary key products and I can tell you they are very safe to use especially for cancer survivor

Looking for your answer?