Mary Kay Miniature Fragrance Collection IN GIFT BOX with Bow! ~ 6 Mini Mary Kay Travel / Purse Size Perfumes, Parfumes, & Toilettes !!

BY MARY KAY

This is a Limited Edition Set that is now discontinued. This a GREAT way to sample each Mary Kay Perfume! 6 Cute little .17 oz Travel size bottles of Journey, Elige, Belara, Bella Belara, Velocity, & Affection! This set REALLY, REALLY makes such a... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Apnett T.
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
I like this product I recommend to every body it's nice packaging good value price is my firs time to use it's Mary Kay  I buy in the store of Mary Kay but others people sales of the books but it's good value it's good colors I use in my room  in the day or night its pretty good
ashley h.
ashley h.
carbon hill
OMG I love and always have loved there perfumes this would be the perfect gift for any occasion or really just a good ideal if your really not sure wich perfume you would want to purchase the full size of its a good ideal to get to just try out and sample a little bit of what Mary Kay has to offer in there perfumes
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Lansing, MI
These are the perfect gift for any occasion. I love being able to always have perfume so I can assure that I am always smelling great. They are great for traveling and fit perfectly in your purse or carry-on!
Cori-ann G.
Cori-ann G.
Zolfo Springs Florida
Smells amazing , i seriously am obsessed with this one , i can spray it on me all day , a must try for all the girls who love to smell good
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Des Moines, IA
Such a good product. Love this brand along with the variety of products it has! Something I would recommend and purchase again.
Jesenia V.
Jesenia V.
The smells are very soft and nice something I could you everyday a variety of smells in one box I love it good value
Ally E.
Ally E.
Portage, MI
Not very pigmentated. The color does usually stay well. A little pricey for what it's does. I do like the hints of shimmer.
Veridiane F.
Veridiane F.
Nuncausei mais dizem que se eu comprar eu irei me apaixonar por esse produto que é um luxo eu ainda perdendo ter ele pra mim uma louca em maquiagem me apaixonar mais ainda
Nadia S.
Nadia S.
Gama
ótimas fragrâncias dura muinto na pele ..da pra variar as fragrâncias usar um em cada ocasioes diferentes