Mary Kay Miniature Fragrance Collection IN GIFT BOX with Bow! ~ 6 Mini Mary Kay Travel / Purse Size Perfumes, Parfumes, & Toilettes !!

BY MARY KAY

This is a Limited Edition Set that is now discontinued. This a GREAT way to sample each Mary Kay Perfume! 6 Cute little .17 oz Travel size bottles of Journey, Elige, Belara, Bella Belara, Velocity, & Affection! This set REALLY, REALLY makes such a... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Chandra Q.
Chandra Q.
East Port Orchard
This little set was a great way to test out all of the fragrances MK had to offer, and they didn't disappoint! I didn't find a fragrance that I didn't love! These made a great gift set as well during the holidays and birthdays! I know a lot of people who would love a gift set of this size so they can try them all!
Apnett T.
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
I like this product I recommend to every body it's nice packaging good value price is my firs time to use it's Mary Kay  I buy in the store of Mary Kay but others people sales of the books but it's good value it's good colors I use in my room  in the day or night its pretty good
Christy P.
Christy P.
Londonderry
mary kay is so awesome id buy it all the time if it werent so expensive im a repeat user of mary kay but i dont use it that much and i boought off amazon and when i ordered stuff from ebay it had a few of mary kay in and yes id buy it again just not right now
ashley h.
ashley h.
carbon hill
OMG I love and always have loved there perfumes this would be the perfect gift for any occasion or really just a good ideal if your really not sure wich perfume you would want to purchase the full size of its a good ideal to get to just try out and sample a little bit of what Mary Kay has to offer in there perfumes
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
These all smell so good and is a great gift I gave this to a friend for her birthday and she loved them they are cute ! And they are small enough that you can take them with you on the go ! And always be smelling fresh
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Lansing, MI
These are the perfect gift for any occasion. I love being able to always have perfume so I can assure that I am always smelling great. They are great for traveling and fit perfectly in your purse or carry-on!
Cori-ann G.
Cori-ann G.
Zolfo Springs Florida
Smells amazing , i seriously am obsessed with this one , i can spray it on me all day , a must try for all the girls who love to smell good
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Des Moines, IA
Such a good product. Love this brand along with the variety of products it has! Something I would recommend and purchase again.
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
What DOESN'T Mary Kay have? I love the scent, I love the price. It's definitely worth it and I definitely recommend it.
Jesenia V.
Jesenia V.
The smells are very soft and nice something I could you everyday a variety of smells in one box I love it good value