BY MARY KAY

Mary Kay® Mineral Powder Foundation is a weightless, skin-perfecting powder that makes lines, wrinkles and other imperfections seem to disappear. You get the coverage of a foundation with the comfort of a powder. It’s a foundation. It’s a powder. It’s a skin perfecter. That’s the beauty of Mary Kay® Mineral Powder Foundation. It allows you to even out your skin tone to get a flawless look and beautiful base for color cosmetics.

Application Tips:

1. Gently shake the Mary Kay® Mineral Powder Foundation jar (with the lid on) to dispense the foundation.
  2. Remove the lid and lightly dip the Mary Kay® Powder Foundation Brush into the foundation.
  3. Tap the brush against the rim of the jar to remove the excess foundation.
  4. Then, swirl the brush inside the lid to work the powder foundation into the bristles. Apply the foundation first to the center of your face and work your way out toward the hairline and jawline, blending well.

Key Ingredients:

Mica is a transparent mineral that has an opalescent quality.

Minerals occur naturally in the earth, have a lightweight texture and provide luminosity and radiance to the skin. All minerals found in nature undergo extensive purification and processing before they are incorporated into a cosmetic product.

Boron Nitride provides a smooth, velvety feel and helps makeup wear longer.

Dimethicone is derived from silica, provides a silky feel and helps protect skin and improve its appearance.

• What is it supposed to do? Cause I have every oil skin.3 Answers
    • I have combination skin and have tried powders in the pas...1 Answers
    • I have very dry skin but also large pores, would this be ...1 Answers
    Mary Kay® Mineral Powder Foundation
    • "It blends in well with your liquid foundation or powdered foundation." in 2 reviews
    • "Gives a fantastic natural look and definitely helps cover any imperfections." in 2 reviews
    • "(: I love Marykay beauty products in general some more than other but I would definitely recommend this!!!" in 1 review
    • "& they love it it's a great product for the price." in 1 review
    • "I liked it very light weight applies well, I would definitely recommend to other women who are looking for a light weight foundation." in 1 review
    Ashley N.
    Warroad, MN
    I like this foundation a lot! I use it in ivory and it's one of the only foundations light enough for me. I pair it with a cream foundation, because I have oily skin, and it does the job well. It's also not orange toned which plenty of pale toned foundations are. My only complaint is I feel it's not very long lasting throughout the day.
    Elizabeth O.
    lagos
    This powder is very good and it’s good for oily skin
    This powder is great! And I would recommend this to ladies😁
    Jackie B.
    Bainbridge, GA
    Absolutely love this mineral powder it goes on so smooth & lightweight it makes my face look refreshed it's not heavy and doesn't make my skin oily afterwards with some foundations I've tried I've always had to take it off because afterwards it would leave my skin oily! I definitely recommend this mineral powder!!
    jazmin v.
    236 1st street PMB 421 calexico , california
    Me quede impresionada por el trabajo que hizo este polvito mineral de mary kay queda muy suave me encanto
    Mariya M.
    East Hanover, NJ
    Review for: Other more...
    At first you must know this "mineral" foundation contains talk. It looks natural, gives light to medium coverage. My combination skin looks healthy with it.
    Guadalupe A.
    Muy buen producto el polvo mineral... Se los recomiendo hay varios tonos de acuerdo a tu piel
    Milda A.
    It's nice. I'm not using it as I suppose to: I'm using it for countouring, because I have a very light skin. It blends nicely and it feels good on my skin. I have a lot of allergies, especially when it comes to powders, but I can put this one on my face and just forget about it. I am happy with it.
    Juliana G.
    Av general Luis de França Albuquerque número 3750, torre 2 APT 401 Maceió-Alagoas
    Gosto muito, mas eu uso o meu como contorno, fica perfeito, pois fixa bem como uma base e com a leveza de um pó.
    Amsi Y.
    Durango
    Me gustó mucho que le da una apariencia super natural a la piel, en realidad no parece que usas maquillaje, solo hace lucir a la piel sana y bonita..
    Brittany M.
    Brewerton, NY
    Review for: Other more...
    I like this product I use it for contouring I use with a liquid foundation and it works very well together there is no shimmer witch is perfect. I got this as a Christmas gift. I am actually shocked about how much product comes with it I really think this will last me forever!
    Chloe J.
    Riverside, IA
    What brand and type of foundation is a great for super duper oily skin? I use only mineral powder because liquid makes my skin even more oily. So, what is a great mineral powder for really oily skin?
    Geneva A.
    How long does it last?
    Pamela H.
    Suffolk , VA
    From what I have seen and experienced Mary Kay uses a lot of chemicals in their products. Is the mineral powder any different?
    Desiree M.
    El Paso, TX
    What is it supposed to do? Cause I have every oil skin.
    Pamela H.