Macee K.
Minneola, KS
I like this foundation. It happens to be the only one of their foundations that matches my skin tone. (Mary Kay your shade range sucks and I am not even going to get started on how hard it must be for Women of Color to find shades with you. Do Better!) This is not full coverage. I have to use quite a bit of concealer beneath it for it to look right. I enjoy using this as a finishing powder for my liquid foundations from other brands quite a bit. The price is decent. Most of the time you can get deals with your Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant, or if you are one then this foundations is only $10 (that’s a big bonus!).