BY MARY KAY #66 in Powder Foundation

Mary Kay® Mineral Powder Foundation is a weightless, skin-perfecting powder that makes lines, wrinkles and other imperfections seem to disappear. You get the coverage of a foundation with the comfort of a powder. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ann W.
Tomah, WI
A nice lightweight powder. Very sheer, but can be built up some. Quick and easy to apply and does help diminish oil.
Breanna M.
Its very smooth on the face. It doesn't leave your face cakey. Also it covers alot on the face. Highly recommend it.
Molly B.
Stillwater
Would give five stars except I really need an Ivory 1.5. Part of the year I’m at Ivory 1, the other part Ivory 2.
Stephanie D.
Winchester , TN
Light, smooth, barely there feel. This powder is amazing! This has natural coverage that looks great on everyone.
Adjanee J.
Leaves a natural finish to the face. This powder is very light not cakey and stays on all day for longer looks.
mercedes c.
Muy buen polvo. Es mineral y te cuida la piel. Es una marca excelente en todos sus productos y a un precio bajo
Mackenzie W.
Jeffersonville
The coverage on this is amazing!!! I don’t think I’ll ever be able to use something else, it’s just that good!
Alexandra S.
Tulsa, OK
Not my every day foundation but used as a bronzer quite a bit. It's good for blending my highlight and contour.
Jamie S.
Forest Hill, MD
I use this powder everyday. It gives me an even finish and makes me look like I just walked out of the salon.
Hilary F.
Cleveland, TN
I use this as a setting powder and love it. It controls the oil through out the day. I'm really impressed.