BY MARY KAY #69 in Powder Foundation

Mary Kay® Mineral Powder Foundation is a weightless, skin-perfecting powder that makes lines, wrinkles and other imperfections seem to disappear. You get the coverage of a foundation with the comfort of a powder. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kirsten A.
Lake Geneva
Love this foundation. I have been using it for 8 years and will continue. I like how the quantity seems to last forever. Like different shade options.
Jen W.
Amarillo, TX
I dont like my face to fill heavy and this product is perfect for that. It does a great job with coverage and my face still feels light and fresh
Katie O.
Shafter
Always have used this foundation and most likely always will! Very affordable and containers that keep all of the powder in it very convenient
Ana O.
I love this powder it is soo good, it covers up great!! I have been getting this from my marykay lady for about 4 years now!!! I recommend it!!
Maci F.
Pryor
i’ve been using mary kay foundation for year even though i don’t use other mary kay products. it’s lightweight and goes on great. i love it.
McKenna B.
Des Plaines, IL
Works great. Do not use alone and expect full coverage because you will not get that. I use it over liquid foundations to mattify my face.
Daisy G.
Denver, CO
This is absolutely great. It has a very nice finish to the makeup. It removes oil from your face for a pretty decent amount of time.
Shannon F.
Magnolia, AR
I mostly use this powder foundation to help set my wet foundation but I like how light it is. Easy to apply and packaging was swell.
Vitória S.
Potomac, MD
It's my favorite product of Mary key. It has excellent coverage and texture, does not leave oily skin and covers all imperfections
Mikayla D.
Olalla Wa
Powder is matteifing but sets out skin and increases appearance of pores. Coloration is slightly off from their liquid foundation.