BY MARY KAY #62 in Powder Foundation

Mary Kay® Mineral Powder Foundation is a weightless, skin-perfecting powder that makes lines, wrinkles and other imperfections seem to disappear. You get the coverage of a foundation with the comfort of a powder. see more...

Buy on Amazon
member-678e30513
I really love this product I have like 3 of these stashed away. I love that it has a matte finish , it's so easy to apply. It's good for both oily and dry skin .Its super lightweight ,feels like I'm not wearing anything. Totally worth the price I need to buy more .
Katie G.
Elgin, SC
This foundation works great for a natural, less cakey look. I use the cream to powder and then this over the top. It doesn't cover as well as Bare Minerals but is pretty close for a lot less money.
Amanda H.
This is my everyday, go-to powder! I use it all throughout the year, in all seasons, and it works great! It's easy to apply and build up if more coverage is desired. It feels extremely lightweight and doesn't clog pores!
Alyssa N.
Madison, AL
AMAZING OH MY GOSH I LOVE IT. Gives a seamless finish as foundation or over liquid foundation (which is usually a no-no but it works). So great feeling on the skin, creamy, luxurious, and so lovely.
Jesica H.
I like using this powder since it doesn't leave such a heavy feel on my face. It evens out my skin tone fantastically. Using this foundation first makes removing make up a lot easier, too.
Joseline R.
Petaluma, CA
I really love this product and for me it's provably the best powder I've tried so far but it's kinda expensive. When I bought it, I had little hope and, really, I'm surprised. I would recommend it.
Alyssa W.
Morristown, IN
It has a good color selection, and is pretty light weight. I've worn it on top of liquid foundations, and it does a good job of adding extra coverage without looking too cakey.
Angie H.
Tomahawk
I like using powder foundations. This does a nice job and evening out my complexion. I like the guarantee backed my Mary Kay brands and that my consultant matched my skin tone so there is no discolor
April M.
California
The powder leaves a smooth and natural finish. Works well with dry, oily, and combination skin. Moderate coverage, it works well on its own feeling very lightweight.
Alexandria K.
Michigan
Such an underrated and amazing powder foundation. I'm completely obsessed. It works so well over concealer too and sets it beautifully. I love this so so so much.