BY MARY KAY #70 in Powder Foundation

Mary Kay® Mineral Powder Foundation is a weightless, skin-perfecting powder that makes lines, wrinkles and other imperfections seem to disappear. You get the coverage of a foundation with the comfort of a powder. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kirsten A.
Lake Geneva
Love this foundation. I have been using it for 8 years and will continue. I like how the quantity seems to last forever. Like different shade options.
Bethany M.
Russell Spgs, KY
You can never go wrong with MK products. I use my loose powder over my liquid foundation to take away the shine from my oily face! I love this powder!
Ana O.
I love this powder it is soo good, it covers up great!! I have been getting this from my marykay lady for about 4 years now!!! I recommend it!!
Katie O.
Shafter
Always have used this foundation and most likely always will! Very affordable and containers that keep all of the powder in it very convenient
Maci F.
Pryor
i’ve been using mary kay foundation for year even though i don’t use other mary kay products. it’s lightweight and goes on great. i love it.
Daisy G.
Denver, CO
This is absolutely great. It has a very nice finish to the makeup. It removes oil from your face for a pretty decent amount of time.
Shannon F.
Magnolia, AR
I mostly use this powder foundation to help set my wet foundation but I like how light it is. Easy to apply and packaging was swell.
Vitória S.
Potomac, MD
It's my favorite product of Mary key. It has excellent coverage and texture, does not leave oily skin and covers all imperfections
Denise F.
Aurora, IL
I love the coverage of this foundation and is easy to apply for those days when I don’t feel like dealing with liquid foundation.
Paula G.
Union City, CA
Not great but also great and the same time this has medium coverage and can not build as much and gets cakey very fast and easy