BY MARY KAY #66 in Powder Foundation

Mary Kay® Mineral Powder Foundation is a weightless, skin-perfecting powder that makes lines, wrinkles and other imperfections seem to disappear. You get the coverage of a foundation with the comfort of a powder. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jesica H.
I like using this powder since it doesn't leave such a heavy feel on my face. It evens out my skin tone fantastically. Using this foundation first makes removing make up a lot easier, too.
Alyssa W.
Morristown, IN
It has a good color selection, and is pretty light weight. I've worn it on top of liquid foundations, and it does a good job of adding extra coverage without looking too cakey.
isabel r.
Reading, PA
I buy a lot of Mary kay makeup and so far I like the powder foundation I like the coverage that it gives on my clients natural look. This is really good to use on anyone with oily skin.
April M.
California
The powder leaves a smooth and natural finish. Works well with dry, oily, and combination skin. Moderate coverage, it works well on its own feeling very lightweight.
Desire N C.
This wasn't my favorite. I found it had lots of fallout and didn't hold well for long use even over a liquid. It also made me break out. Not advised for sensitive skin
Kriste_King
My favorite foundation so far! Goes on smoothly and blends so well! This little container is so cute and lasts a long time! All day wear so my look is flawless!
Crystal R.
Port Arthur, TX
I have used this powder for abt 3 years now and i will continue to use it i indeed enjoy it very much like the feeling afterwards and it last for the whole day
Ashley M.
This will last you a long time. I like using this over my liquid foundation after I contour my face. I dust it on and it makes my face look fresh and natural.
Alexandria C.
Auburn, IN
I use this powder mostly to set my BB cream but on the few occasions I used it as my primary foundation it gave me the light coverage that I was going for.
Lupita L.
No no no just no I don't get why everyone loves Mary Kay it's like a bad drugstore product that's just hyped about but is horrible except this is expensive