BY MARY KAY #59 in Powder Foundation

Mary Kay® Mineral Powder Foundation is a weightless, skin-perfecting powder that makes lines, wrinkles and other imperfections seem to disappear. You get the coverage of a foundation with the comfort of a powder. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rebecca S.
Louisville, KY
This is my favorite foundation to use. It does need to be brushed into the skin correctly in order to avoid a caked appearance. Can’t apply too much or it doesn’t look right. The condition of the brush is important.
Caroline G.
Love this powder! It has amazing coverage and blend ability! The color match is perfect for my skin. It keeps my makeup in place for all day and I don't need to touch up my makeup when I wear this amazing powder!
Ashley G.
Frackville, PA
This product isn't rated high because I have to use a lot of the mineral foundation to reduce any facial flaws I might have. I feel as though the product gets more absorbed into the brush rather than in my face.
Yulissa M.
Hackensack , NJ
I got a mary Kay powdered foundation a long time ago it was a gift but I didn't really use it because it was a little too dark for and I didn't really like the formula. It was the consistency of the setting powder.
Paola R.
Bakersfield, CA
Really liked this powder. It helped set my make up. It is very lightweight. I used his when I barely began doing make up and it helped as a starter. It works for my skin type. I would recommend this to others.
Jaci T.
Coral Springs
I think this product is excellent if you like mineral powder makeup. I don't like to wear this type of foundation and so I am giving it four stars for the product itself, but I just don't wear this.
Danielle M.
Very light and fluffy powder. It's matte and easy to put on. It feels nice on the skin and has good coverage, it is very full of product so the cost is worth it, I would buy it again but this container has lasted quite a while.
Joseline R.
Petaluma, CA
I really love this product and for me it's provably the best powder I've tried so far but it's kinda expensive. When I bought it, I had little hope and, really, I'm surprised. I would recommend it.
member-678e30513
I really love this product I have like 3 of these stashed away. I love that it has a matte finish , it's so easy to apply. It's good for both oily and dry skin .Its super lightweight ,feels like I'm not wearing anything. Totally worth the price I need to buy more .
Alondra M.
The coverage is amazing. My makeup moves around because of my oily skin but this locks it in place. I absolutely love the coverage and it looks flawless on my skin! It stays on all day. It gives me a beautiful matte finish