BY MARY KAY #69 in Powder Foundation

Mary Kay® Mineral Powder Foundation is a weightless, skin-perfecting powder that makes lines, wrinkles and other imperfections seem to disappear. You get the coverage of a foundation with the comfort of a powder. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Allison B.
I do not usually wear much make up and as a mom of two I don’t have a lot of time or money to figure out something that works for me. This powder is perfect, light on my skin, quick and easy to get even and gentle so I never break out. I will definitely be buying more when I run out.
Haley C.
MY FAVORITE POWDER EVER. Hides EVERYTHING i order this as soon as I get low because it is part of my everyday wear. Can wear over foundation or just straight on the skin and it still covers great!! I usually use moisturizer-primer-foundation-then this powder! WOULD RECOMMEND
Morgan B.
This is my all time favorite powder. This is what I️ started using when I️ first started wearing makeup in jr. High, and I️ continue to wear I️t even now! I️t stays on all day long and doesn’t look cakey. Great price and a great product. I️ will continue to use this powder.
Cheryl S.
St George, UT
This is good stuff. It goes on smooth and silky a little goes a long way and has buildable coverage with minimal fallout. It gives my complexion a smooth silky flawless look with minimal effort and helps to absorp the excess oil that my skin produces
Courtney J.
Gulfport, MS
Perfect. Blends into my summer color or winter pale perfectly. Offers great coverage while still being light. Makes me look photoshop ready for pictures while still looking natural. Totally worth the money because a little goes a very long way.
Evelyn C.
Rockville, VA
This mineral powder works wonders since I am acne prone. It does not make me break out at all but when it is the time of the month where I do get some zits, this powder does an excellent job of hiding them. It also evens out redness and old scars.
alexis r.
raceland
This over all is a great product. Although I would still use a liquid foundation under this still it doesn’t have much coverage. The color range is pretty good. I would recommend to others, but only as alittle powder not as a foundation
Devon G.
Amarillo, TX
My favorite powder! This powder goes on with out caking my face! I always feel fresh and covered and my face looks evenly covered. Great when using Dewey liquid foundation and lasts forever! Would boy again from a local consultant.
Jessica C.
I love a powder foundation. The feel is light and great for my oily skin. I have used this after applying foundation and it helps my look yay fresh all day. There is nothing bad about this foundation and I recommend it to all!
Libby M.
New Albany, MS
I switched over to Mary Kay's mineral powder foundation over a year ago and it has been the best thing for my skin. It's breathable and doesn't clog my pores. It feels light on my skin. It's perfect for my sensitive skin.