BY MARY KAY #59 in Powder Foundation

Mary Kay® Mineral Powder Foundation is a weightless, skin-perfecting powder that makes lines, wrinkles and other imperfections seem to disappear. You get the coverage of a foundation with the comfort of a powder. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alyssa N.
Madison, AL
AMAZING OH MY GOSH I LOVE IT. Gives a seamless finish as foundation or over liquid foundation (which is usually a no-no but it works). So great feeling on the skin, creamy, luxurious, and so lovely.
Sandra E.
Bayamon
This is the perfect one, i use beige 1 it covers every defect and the face looks perfect. I have my personal beauty consultant. I wouln’t change this powder foundation. Not expensive.
Savannah L.
Marina, CA
Absolutely love this powder I’m young but cursed with fine lines and dry skin and usually powder makes it worse but not this one. Great match flawless smooth feeling with no flashback. Would definitely buy again.
Mattie T.
Harrogate
This foundation doesn’t cover much. I lie it okay, but I don’t think it’s worth the price. It’s container is really convenient because it allows you to choose how much comes out.
Angie H.
Tomahawk
I like using powder foundations. This does a nice job and evening out my complexion. I like the guarantee backed my Mary Kay brands and that my consultant matched my skin tone so there is no discolor
Alexandria K.
Michigan
Such an underrated and amazing powder foundation. I'm completely obsessed. It works so well over concealer too and sets it beautifully. I love this so so so much.
Haley W.
I was introduced to Mary Kay during my college years and had just begun really using makeup. I loved the Mineral Powder foundation because it was light weight and gave just enough coverage while still allowing my skin to breathe. It helped event complexion while brightening my skin! The Ivory 2 was the perfect color for my summer skin and gave some protection from the summer sun. When applied with the Mary Kay mineral foundation brush, it helps give an even more flawless application! I would recommend this product for anyone looking for a light weight coverage foundation!
Kailene S.
I love how it feels like nothing is on my skin!!! I hate the cakey feeling of clogged pores. It makes me not like the feel and my face bemreaks out because it ant breathe
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
This works SO well for those suffering combination/dry skin with a need to cover blemishes. The coverage is unlike any other for such a light weight formula. I generally use shade “ivory 1” but I always keep “ivory 2” because my fair skin can sometimes look less flattering versus other days of the week. I just use a foundation brush and add just a “touch” blend well and I’m ready for the day! You can never go wrong with Mary Kay
Mia M.
I am reviewing the Mary Kay mineral powder foundation. This product is light weight. This gives me a matte finish when applied. It is very easy to apply on my face. I would certainly recommend to others. Thanks you for seeing my insight on the Mary Kay mineral powder foundation!!