BY MARY KAY #70 in Powder Foundation

Mary Kay® Mineral Powder Foundation is a weightless, skin-perfecting powder that makes lines, wrinkles and other imperfections seem to disappear. You get the coverage of a foundation with the comfort of a powder. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nancy A.
This provides very sheer coverage. I was not able to build it up without it looking chalk and very powdery. I do really like it as a finishing powder as it smooths out my liquid foundation and leaves my face looking finished as well as making my foundation stay for hours.
Cheryl S.
Saint George
This is good stuff. It goes on smooth and silky a little goes a long way and has buildable coverage with minimal fallout. It gives my complexion a smooth silky flawless look with minimal effort and helps to absorp the excess oil that my skin produces
Kim S.
I love this foundation! I’ve been using it for over a year and it’s great. I used bareminerals for a very long time and wanted to try something new. This product is a lot cheaper than bareminerals. Stays on for a long time and spreads nicely.
Vashti A.
Yukon
The coverage is very sheer. For me the powder wouldn't be enough to wear dressed up on a night out without any liquid foundation or concealer. It is wearable and easy to just put a little on running errands, the powder gives a soft look.
Anna E.
Love this powders coverage. I can tell when I have it on which I personally like for my oily skin. It’s light on and lasts pretty good. Shade was a little darker than I expected so make sure to test it out!
Jaci T.
Coral Springs
I think this product is excellent if you like mineral powder makeup. I don't like to wear this type of foundation and so I am giving it four stars for the product itself, but I just don't wear this.
Alyssa N.
Madison, AL
AMAZING OH MY GOSH I LOVE IT. Gives a seamless finish as foundation or over liquid foundation (which is usually a no-no but it works). So great feeling on the skin, creamy, luxurious, and so lovely.
Sandra E.
Bayamon
This is the perfect one, i use beige 1 it covers every defect and the face looks perfect. I have my personal beauty consultant. I wouln’t change this powder foundation. Not expensive.
Haley W.
I was introduced to Mary Kay during my college years and had just begun really using makeup. I loved the Mineral Powder foundation because it was light weight and gave just enough coverage while still allowing my skin to breathe. It helped event complexion while brightening my skin! The Ivory 2 was the perfect color for my summer skin and gave some protection from the summer sun. When applied with the Mary Kay mineral foundation brush, it helps give an even more flawless application! I would recommend this product for anyone looking for a light weight coverage foundation!
Kailene S.
I love how it feels like nothing is on my skin!!! I hate the cakey feeling of clogged pores. It makes me not like the feel and my face bemreaks out because it ant breathe