BY MARY KAY #59 in Powder Foundation

Mary Kay® Mineral Powder Foundation is a weightless, skin-perfecting powder that makes lines, wrinkles and other imperfections seem to disappear. You get the coverage of a foundation with the comfort of a powder. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Malana B.
Midwest City, OK
I LOVE this product! I use it on a regular basis in my make up routine. I typically apply it with a makeup brush. I will apply it twice a day to freshen up. I use it alongside the liquid Mary Kay foundation. I do not reccomend it as the only coverage.
Kelsey R.
I love Mary Kay's powder foundation. One of my favorite things about this powder foundation, is it's basically a 2 in 1. Normally I would do my foundation and finish it off with a powder, but with this stuff, I apply one and it does the work for both!
Courtney J.
Gulfport, MS
Perfect. Blends into my summer color or winter pale perfectly. Offers great coverage while still being light. Makes me look photoshop ready for pictures while still looking natural. Totally worth the money because a little goes a very long way.
Sam J.
Camby
This product is a bit pricey but I think it works well. I use the color ivory 2. It goes on smoothly without being too obvious and flaky. It's lasted me a long time too.
Kim S.
I love this foundation! I’ve been using it for over a year and it’s great. I used bareminerals for a very long time and wanted to try something new. This product is a lot cheaper than bareminerals. Stays on for a long time and spreads nicely.
Vashti A.
Yukon
The coverage is very sheer. For me the powder wouldn't be enough to wear dressed up on a night out without any liquid foundation or concealer. It is wearable and easy to just put a little on running errands, the powder gives a soft look.
Yadira M.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this foundation so light and easy to use. This was my first even makeup product, that my mom gave to me and since then I have not switched foundations. I trust Mary Kay above all others powder foundations. I even have a liquid one too.
Hannah H.
Murray, KY
I use this powder every day! It matches my skin tone perfectly and is so easy to apply. I buy it from my Grandma, who sells it. The bottle that it comes in is really nice, and it never opens unintentionally and spills. I love it!
Emily P.
Grove City, OH
I love their mineral powder foundation! It gives great coverage with out making your face feel cakey, which is why I don't usually love liquid foundation. Its super easy to apply, and blends right in with my skin tone$
Anna E.
Love this powders coverage. I can tell when I have it on which I personally like for my oily skin. It’s light on and lasts pretty good. Shade was a little darker than I expected so make sure to test it out!