BY MARY KAY #57 in Powder Foundation

Mary Kay® Mineral Powder Foundation is a weightless, skin-perfecting powder that makes lines, wrinkles and other imperfections seem to disappear. You get the coverage of a foundation with the comfort of a powder. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Marytó C.
Use este producto por casi 4 años y era excelente polvo, dejé de Usarlo cuando cambiaron su presentación, me pareció que su fórmula cambio y no me funcionaba igual, en su versión antigua el producto venía en un tarro más grande y la marca te ofrecía mucho más producto del que viene ahora. Creo que puedo encontrar un producto con mejor calidad a ese precio y con más cantidad.
Angela R.
Royersford, PA
Been using it for years! Blends beautifully and you get a great amount fr what you pay. I also love that the container has lock to close off the foundation from spilling. Easy to blend.
Audrey S.
This product seems midiocre and overpriced (unless purchased on discount). I've always struggled to match Mary Kay products with my skin tone. I also feel that this product comes off very easily and leaves an apparent powdery film (that you would hope would be seamless) on my face. It does seem to help if I'm having an oily skin type day.
Mackenzie S.
Port Charlotte
Only powder foundation i have used. Can be layered for fuller coverage. I use a liquid foundation underneath for it to have something for it to stick to and even out my undertone.
Alicia F.
Imperial, MO
This powder foundation is amazing!! It feels so light on your face & still gives you the coverage that you want. I am for sure a repeat user because of how great this product is. I will continue buying this.
Samantha S.
Burlington
Gives great coverage and feels like Bare Minerals. Keeps my face oil free for hours, while keeping it fresh at the same time. Have been using this product for years.
Jenny B.
Charlotte
I love mineral powder foundation because you can go as light or dark as you'd like. You can wear over moisturizer or liquid foundation. I will say that the older the powder, the harder it is to blend. Something to remember is that a great skin regimine and foundation will help you get the look you want. I've used this since MK came out with it!
Katlin C.
Sabina, OH
I loved the coverage of this foundation, but could not get over the mess. I couldn't put my contacts in before application because this powder got everywhere--including in my closed eyes. I felt like I was breathing it in, which just didn't seem healthy.
ana vitoria s.
bridgeport
Um pó muito bom, deixa a pele super sequinha, uso tem mais de dois anos, e pretendo usar mais! A aplicação é muito fácil, e tem uma duração incrível! Recomendo para todos vocês, é ótimo!
Nancy A.
This provides very sheer coverage. I was not able to build it up without it looking chalk and very powdery. I do really like it as a finishing powder as it smooths out my liquid foundation and leaves my face looking finished as well as making my foundation stay for hours.