BY MARY KAY #70 in Powder Foundation

Mary Kay® Mineral Powder Foundation is a weightless, skin-perfecting powder that makes lines, wrinkles and other imperfections seem to disappear. You get the coverage of a foundation with the comfort of a powder. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer R.
Provo
I enjoy this powder foundation for a quick application when I don’t have time for liquid foundations. It goes on smoothly with good coverage. It has good lasting power. The packaging works well. Yes I would buy it again.
Marytó C.
Use este producto por casi 4 años y era excelente polvo, dejé de Usarlo cuando cambiaron su presentación, me pareció que su fórmula cambio y no me funcionaba igual, en su versión antigua el producto venía en un tarro más grande y la marca te ofrecía mucho más producto del que viene ahora. Creo que puedo encontrar un producto con mejor calidad a ese precio y con más cantidad.
Lacey S.
Fouke, AR
I've been obsessed with this powder for years! If you're looking for a multi purpose powder foundation, I highly recommend Mary Kay's. I use this all over the face after just primer for light coverage or over liquid foundation for fuller coverage. The texture is light and not cakey. It also lasts all day! This will always be a staple in my collection.
Audrey S.
This product seems midiocre and overpriced (unless purchased on discount). I've always struggled to match Mary Kay products with my skin tone. I also feel that this product comes off very easily and leaves an apparent powdery film (that you would hope would be seamless) on my face. It does seem to help if I'm having an oily skin type day.
Mackenzie S.
Port Charlotte
Only powder foundation i have used. Can be layered for fuller coverage. I use a liquid foundation underneath for it to have something for it to stick to and even out my undertone.
Mattie T.
Harrogate
This foundation doesn’t cover much. I lie it okay, but I don’t think it’s worth the price. It’s container is really convenient because it allows you to choose how much comes out.
Angie H.
Tomahawk
I like using powder foundations. This does a nice job and evening out my complexion. I like the guarantee backed my Mary Kay brands and that my consultant matched my skin tone so there is no discolor
ana vitoria s.
bridgeport
Um pó muito bom, deixa a pele super sequinha, uso tem mais de dois anos, e pretendo usar mais! A aplicação é muito fácil, e tem uma duração incrível! Recomendo para todos vocês, é ótimo!
Morgan B.
This is my all time favorite powder. This is what I️ started using when I️ first started wearing makeup in jr. High, and I️ continue to wear I️t even now! I️t stays on all day long and doesn’t look cakey. Great price and a great product. I️ will continue to use this powder.
Haley C.
MY FAVORITE POWDER EVER. Hides EVERYTHING i order this as soon as I get low because it is part of my everyday wear. Can wear over foundation or just straight on the skin and it still covers great!! I usually use moisturizer-primer-foundation-then this powder! WOULD RECOMMEND