BY MARY KAY #62 in Powder Foundation

Mary Kay® Mineral Powder Foundation is a weightless, skin-perfecting powder that makes lines, wrinkles and other imperfections seem to disappear. You get the coverage of a foundation with the comfort of a powder. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shelby F.
Walnutport
This is a great powder foundation. I have used with out and over foundation. I would highly recommend this powder
Stephanie D.
Winchester , TN
Light, smooth, barely there feel. This powder is amazing! This has natural coverage that looks great on everyone.
Dakota O.
Loretto
Seriously love my Mary kay powder foundation. Lasts on face for hours. Very satisfied. Highly recommend buying
Mackenzie W.
Jeffersonville
The coverage on this is amazing!!! I don’t think I’ll ever be able to use something else, it’s just that good!
mercedes c.
Muy buen polvo. Es mineral y te cuida la piel. Es una marca excelente en todos sus productos y a un precio bajo
Alexandra S.
Riverside, CA
Not my every day foundation but used as a bronzer quite a bit. It's good for blending my highlight and contour.
Adjanee A.
Leaves a natural finish to the face. This powder is very light not cakey and stays on all day for longer looks.
Destiny V.
Angola, IN
Goes on evenly. It is a bit pricey but worth it for the quality. Can be found with anyone who sells Mary Kay
Jamie S.
Forest Hill, MD
I use this powder everyday. It gives me an even finish and makes me look like I just walked out of the salon.
Hilary F.
Cleveland, TN
I use this as a setting powder and love it. It controls the oil through out the day. I'm really impressed.