BY MARY KAY #62 in Powder Foundation

Mary Kay® Mineral Powder Foundation is a weightless, skin-perfecting powder that makes lines, wrinkles and other imperfections seem to disappear. You get the coverage of a foundation with the comfort of a powder. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shannon F.
Magnolia, AR
I mostly use this powder foundation to help set my wet foundation but I like how light it is. Easy to apply and packaging was swell.
Mikayla D.
Olalla Wa
Powder is matteifing but sets out skin and increases appearance of pores. Coloration is slightly off from their liquid foundation.
Vitória S.
Potomac, MD
It's my favorite product of Mary key. It has excellent coverage and texture, does not leave oily skin and covers all imperfections
Denise F.
Aurora , IL
I love the coverage of this foundation and is easy to apply for those days when I don’t feel like dealing with liquid foundation.
Courtney B.
By far the best powder foundation I've used! Great coverage and I don't feel my pores getting clogged. Long- lasting, as well.
Paula G.
Union City, CA
Not great but also great and the same time this has medium coverage and can not build as much and gets cakey very fast and easy
Diana N.
This setting power is amazing and its fine which I love ❤ feels nice on the skin as well and it makes your makeup last longer.
Carolina P.
This helps set my face and works great beside Mary Kay brings little pricy the products are defiantly worth it for the price
Gracie P.
This powder is great! I love using it after my liquid foundation and it blends everything together well. Highly recommend!
Celeste G.
Walla Walla, WA
I really enjoy this mineral powder! I always add a little on my foundation and it doesn't separate if added to anything!