BY MARY KAY #70 in Powder Foundation

Mary Kay® Mineral Powder Foundation is a weightless, skin-perfecting powder that makes lines, wrinkles and other imperfections seem to disappear. You get the coverage of a foundation with the comfort of a powder. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Liz J.
Barboursville
I LOVE this mineral powder! It is awesome for setting your makes up in just a few places or using it on your whole face on top if your liquid foundation, or just using the mineral powder for the day. If I'm just going to the store for a few thing and I don't want to put a full face on, but I want a little something, this powder offers a face t amount of coverage on it's own. I would HIGHLY recommend this powder!
Laura G.
Avon
I love Mary Kay and their foundation is overall a great product. It goes on effortlessly, but I often feel I need a decent amount to achieve the coverage i need. I often use this foundation as a finishing layer on top of liquid and coverup and then it's the perfect touch of coverage. The powder is light and doesn't feel or look cakey, providing a natural look.
Malana B.
Midwest City, OK
I LOVE this product! I use it on a regular basis in my make up routine. I typically apply it with a makeup brush. I will apply it twice a day to freshen up. I use it alongside the liquid Mary Kay foundation. I do not reccomend it as the only coverage.
Kelsey R.
I love Mary Kay's powder foundation. One of my favorite things about this powder foundation, is it's basically a 2 in 1. Normally I would do my foundation and finish it off with a powder, but with this stuff, I apply one and it does the work for both!
Yadira M.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this foundation so light and easy to use. This was my first even makeup product, that my mom gave to me and since then I have not switched foundations. I trust Mary Kay above all others powder foundations. I even have a liquid one too.
Rebecca S.
Louisville, KY
This is my favorite foundation to use. It does need to be brushed into the skin correctly in order to avoid a caked appearance. Can’t apply too much or it doesn’t look right. The condition of the brush is important.
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
This works SO well for those suffering combination/dry skin with a need to cover blemishes. The coverage is unlike any other for such a light weight formula. I generally use shade “ivory 1” but I always keep “ivory 2” because my fair skin can sometimes look less flattering versus other days of the week. I just use a foundation brush and add just a “touch” blend well and I’m ready for the day! You can never go wrong with Mary Kay
Savannah L.
Marina, CA
Absolutely love this powder I’m young but cursed with fine lines and dry skin and usually powder makes it worse but not this one. Great match flawless smooth feeling with no flashback. Would definitely buy again.
Emily P.
Grove City, OH
I love their mineral powder foundation! It gives great coverage with out making your face feel cakey, which is why I don't usually love liquid foundation. Its super easy to apply, and blends right in with my skin tone$
Katie G.
Elgin, SC
This foundation works great for a natural, less cakey look. I use the cream to powder and then this over the top. It doesn't cover as well as Bare Minerals but is pretty close for a lot less money.