BY MARY KAY #69 in Powder Foundation

Mary Kay® Mineral Powder Foundation is a weightless, skin-perfecting powder that makes lines, wrinkles and other imperfections seem to disappear. You get the coverage of a foundation with the comfort of a powder. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Katinka R.
Ogden
This product can become cakey if you use too much. My favorite way to use it is to apply with a damp beauty sponge and set around my t-zone and undereyes. I let it sit while I do my eyebrows and then I dust it away using the excess to set the rest of my face and then spray a face mist and press it into the skin with my sponge. It takes away the powdery look and keeps my makeup in place. I've never noticed flashback. It's one of my favorite powders.
Mason D.
Waldorf
I use this powder nearly everyday, for an effortless and beautiful application! I swear by this products ability to set foundation without looking cakes or unnatural. It’s perfect even on its own, for lighter, build able coverage.
Jenna S.
Mary Kay Loose Foundation Powder is the only face powder I will use. I have tried so many and I felt they didn't actually cover anything. I feel this stays in place all day super well and helps to cover and even out my skin tone.
Brittany R.
Evansville
Love it and it’s one of the few Mary Kay products I think is reasonably priced. It is silky smooth and not chalky. It can be used stand alone or as a finishing powder. It has last me nearly two years.Mary Kay Mineral Powder Foundation
Kimberly S.
Temple, TX
That's great on your skin I love how it doesn't kick up and it looks great I would definitely recommend it packaging is pretty good and I like how it last long so I would definitely buy this again and I recommend it to others
Morgan J.
Prattville , AL
I have been using this product since high school and will continue to repurchase! I’ve tried others just for ease of just going to the store but none compare-the price and quality is great! I hate liquid foundations and even B.B. cream feels heavy compared to this.
Kaleigh S.
Fayetteville, Ga
Wow I know many people are avid fans of Mary Kay cosmetics unfortunately this one was a bit of a flop for me. When I applied it to my face it seemed very patchy, and for whatever reason was very difficult to blend.
Liz J.
Barboursville, WV
I LOVE this mineral powder! It is awesome for setting your makes up in just a few places or using it on your whole face on top if your liquid foundation, or just using the mineral powder for the day. If I'm just going to the store for a few thing and I don't want to put a full face on, but I want a little something, this powder offers a face t amount of coverage on it's own. I would HIGHLY recommend this powder!
Jennifer R.
Provo
I enjoy this powder foundation for a quick application when I don’t have time for liquid foundations. It goes on smoothly with good coverage. It has good lasting power. The packaging works well. Yes I would buy it again.
Marytó C.
Use este producto por casi 4 años y era excelente polvo, dejé de Usarlo cuando cambiaron su presentación, me pareció que su fórmula cambio y no me funcionaba igual, en su versión antigua el producto venía en un tarro más grande y la marca te ofrecía mucho más producto del que viene ahora. Creo que puedo encontrar un producto con mejor calidad a ese precio y con más cantidad.