BY MARY KAY

Designed to illuminate the skin for a more radiant tone, this mineral-based formula adds natural highlights and brightens the complexion. Plus, mineral-based formulas are known for their oil-absorbing properties, ease of application, excellent coverage... see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "i use highlighter very lightly and occasionally. i liked this because it was like and didn't make the shimmer look like i was sweating or accidentally put art glitter on my face. it's light and beautiful." in 4 reviews
Laura L.
Chapin
I use the Pink shade of this highlighter. It stays on all day and looks really pretty. The down side is that it's a little pricy, have to dip back in several times which means it's not super pigmented, and it crumbles easily. Doesn't give a blinding highlight but it is subtle and elegant.
Erika S.
Comal
I love this highlighter! It’s beautiful if you apply some on all the spots where the sun would hit your face naturally. It adds highlighting and a healthy shine/glow. I apply it in my cheekbones, nose, forehead. A little bit goes a long way on a brush.
Erica H.
Chelsea, AL
So this would get the full 5 stars from me but they stopped making it. Why?! This highlighter was amazing! One swipe and boom you were radiant. I loved that its pigment was strong and the color combo for a medium skin girl was great. But alas they have taken you from me :(
Kylie D.
Such a good highlighter a lot of hotter so much it is just a great highlighter all around and I really recommend take anyone I am out really bad again I got it for my friend and it just it's so shimmery and I had such a great finish I mean it's just amazing
Jacquelyn D.
Parsippany, NJ
One of my absolute favorite highlights. I like the glow it gives me and has both a flat and shimmery finish. One of the first highlighters I ever used. Great on all skin tones and lasts all day. I would buy more.
Heather M.
Im normally a mary kay lover but this product isnt to much. The undertone is pink but doesn't give much of a highlight. For the price I would rather purchase tarte. It is pretty sheer.
Peggy S.
I got this product not to long ago and I really love this it lasted all day for me and in the past I've had problems finding one that last all day so this was definitely a plus
Krista J.
New Richmond, WI
My mom used to sell Mary Kay about three years ago and I always wondered how this product would work. I have been trying it for over a year and a half now and I do not like this product. When I apply this product to my under eye area and other parts of the face that I want to brighten up, I see not change. The texture of the powder is kind of like chalk. I will not be repurchasing this again and I do not recommend it.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
I loved this stiff and don't think it's available any more. It was such an effective under eye highlighter. I could literally see the difference and it looked as if my under eyes were lifted! Great product.
Paige k.
Lewes, DE
I use highlighter very lightly and occasionally. I liked this because it was like and didn't make the shimmer look like I was sweating or accidentally put art glitter on my face. It's light and beautiful.