BY MARY KAY

Designed to illuminate the skin for a more radiant tone, this mineral-based formula adds natural highlights and brightens the complexion. Plus, mineral-based formulas are known for their oil-absorbing properties, ease of application, excellent coverage... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Erica H.
Birmingham, AL
So this would get the full 5 stars from me but they stopped making it. Why?! This highlighter was amazing! One swipe and boom you were radiant. I loved that its pigment was strong and the color combo for a medium skin girl was great. But alas they have taken you from me :(
Kylie D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a good highlighter a lot of hotter so much it is just a great highlighter all around and I really recommend take anyone I am out really bad again I got it for my friend and it just it's so shimmery and I had such a great finish I mean it's just amazing
Jacquelyn D.
Parsippany, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my absolute favorite highlights. I like the glow it gives me and has both a flat and shimmery finish. One of the first highlighters I ever used. Great on all skin tones and lasts all day. I would buy more.
Heather M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im normally a mary kay lover but this product isnt to much. The undertone is pink but doesn't give much of a highlight. For the price I would rather purchase tarte. It is pretty sheer.
Peggy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this product not to long ago and I really love this it lasted all day for me and in the past I've had problems finding one that last all day so this was definitely a plus
Priti G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this highlight because of the pink! It works really well for my fair skin!! It's perfect! It's good for any type of skin and last long as well!
Aly L.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way this highlighter looks on my fair skin! The highlighter does a great job of accentuating my cheek bones and the pink I used as a light blush
Brooke S.
I really like this highlighter, I use it daily and like to apply it to my cheekbones, I like it because it's very subtle and doesn't make me look chalky.
Misty C.
Calhoun
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love highlighting my face when I am done w my makeup... I think it adds that last pop u r looking for and marykay has some great high lighting sets ...
Alex S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a beautiful duo of pink and white shimmer that makes your highlight look BOMB! I use this every time I do my makeup and Im in love!