Mary Kay Mineral Highlighting Powder ~ Pink Porcelain uploaded by Cherith S.Mary Kay Mineral Highlighting Powder ~ Pink Porcelain uploaded by Daniela L.Mary Kay Mineral Highlighting Powder ~ Pink Porcelain uploaded by Lucianna H.

BY MARY KAY

Designed to illuminate the skin for a more radiant tone, this mineral-based formula adds natural highlights and brightens the complexion. Plus, mineral-based formulas are known for their oil-absorbing properties, ease of application, excellent coverage... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Krista J.
Krista J.
Amery, WI
My mom used to sell Mary Kay about three years ago and I always wondered how this product would work. I have been trying it for over a year and a half now and I do not like this product. When I apply this product to my under eye area and other parts of the face that I want to brighten up, I see not change. The texture of the powder is kind of like chalk. I will not be repurchasing this again and I do not recommend it.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
I loved this stiff and don't think it's available any more. It was such an effective under eye highlighter. I could literally see the difference and it looked as if my under eyes were lifted! Great product.
Paige k.
Paige k.
Lewes, DE
I use highlighter very lightly and occasionally. I liked this because it was like and didn't make the shimmer look like I was sweating or accidentally put art glitter on my face. It's light and beautiful.
Crystal O.
Crystal O.
Reedsville , WI
The highlighting powder is great for day wear but especially nice at night. It spruces up your look and adds a bit of evening glam!
Kaylee O.
Kaylee O.
Very pigmented, and goes on the face very nicely!! a must have in your makeup bag :)
Jacquelyn D.
Jacquelyn D.
Parsippany
One of my absolute favorite highlights. I like the glow it gives me and has both a flat and shimmery finish. One of the first highlighters I ever used. Great on all skin tones and lasts all day. I would buy more.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
I really like this highlighter, I use it daily and like to apply it to my cheekbones, I like it because it's very subtle and doesn't make me look chalky.
Yoseline M.
Yoseline M.
Oakland
This gives me such a beautiful natural glow for a day or night out ūüíĮ‚̧I just completly love it it is so good
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
44216
Works well. Light and not too much pigment. It was very easy to apply and blend with skin. Last throughout the day.
emanuela g.
emanuela g.
Adoro os produtos mary kay apesar de um pouco caros...em relação a este produto Muito bom... Ajuda a fixar a base...