BY MARY KAY

Mary Kay® Mineral Eye Color is famous for its oil-absorbing properties, ease of application, excellent coverage and adhesion to skin. This long-lasting, fade-resistant, mineral-based formula delivers weightless, high-impact color in one swipe with a natural, luminous finish that looks gorgeous on any skin tone. Suitable for sensitive skin and eyes, and suitable for contact lens wearers. Ophthalmologist-tested.

Application Tips:

Highlighter The lightest shade used in an eye look, it enhances eye features such as the brow bone and inner corner of the eyes. Depending upon your eye shape, it can be applied over the entire lid or just along the brow bone and inner corner of eye.

Midtone The medium shade used in an eye look. For a professional look, this shade is usually neutral. It can be applied over the entire eye lid or above the crease for definition.

Accent The darkest shade used in an eye look, it adds a pop of color and depth to the eye. It’s often applied from the lashline and blended right above the crease.

Key Ingredients:

Vitamins A, C and help protect against wrinkle-causing free radicals.

Minerals, which occur naturally in the earth, have a lightweight texture and provide luminosity and radiance to the skin. All minerals found in nature undergo extensive purification and processing before they are incorporated into a cosmetic product.

Mary Kay® Mineral Eye Color
    • "Long lasting with or without the eye primer! Great colors, if you don't like it, your consultant will exchange it! Can't do that at a drug store!!" in 89 reviews
    • "I feel like they are okay... they are not very pigmented but if you are looking for something natural looking definitely, for you." in 12 reviews
    • "They are best used in the MK compact with brushes- not a spong and a little bit goes a long way, making them last!" in 10 reviews
    • "I agree with a lot of the other reviews on here that a little goes a long way!" in 9 reviews
    • "The colors are so amazingly pigmented, lasts all day, blendable (VERY blendable), buildable to achieve desired pigment and comes in so many colors. " in 8 reviews
    Gillian L.
    California
    These eyeshadows are amazingly pigmented. They come in deep little pans which meanzs that they will last for quite a while. Great price for how much product you actually recieve. A huge color variety of shimmers, glitters, brights, nudes, and mattes.
    Alisia H.
    First off I would like to say that these colors are very pigmented and go on the lid very well. My biggest problem is that I feel that they are very overpriced for the size that they are. I can find a similar pigment in a two faced pallet that has way more colors for a lesser price if I were to get two of these.
    Maggie R.
    Bought from my Mary Kay dealer 10 years ago. Used it a couple times before I had to return it.

Pros : reasonable price. Lovely purple color. Shimmery. Nice texture.

Cons: allergic reaction. My eyelids swelled up and got itchy.

Just because it caused a reaction in me doesn’t mean it will do the same in others. Nevertheless I urge caution when trying this shadow.

A purple shadow I like that doesn’t cause allergies is jane iredale PurePressed Eye Shadow in Iris.
    Stephanie M.
    Shepherdsvlle, KY
    A lot of times I just sweep my blush brush across my lids & Go (When I’m in a Rush, lol). My go to Eyeshadows has been Mary Kay’s Mineral Eye Colors. I’ve stuck with these colors for as long as I can remember, I don’t need any Eyeshadow Primer or Anything. It stays on All Day & Looks just as good when I get home. I’ve trusted this Brand & Yes I’ve tried others, but these are in my “Must Have” Bag”! I Highly Recommend & Always Give an A+++++!!
    P.S.-Sorry about my picture but my Blush that went into this set, Broke 😢.
    member-fa9f1
    Review for: Crystalline more...
    I used this color daily as a highlight and absolutely love it. It is great value for the price and easy to use. It lasts all day once applied and I will continue using this product for years to come.
    Jamie H.
    Preston, MD
    I sell Mary Kay products, but ensure that my reviews are honest and unbiased.

This mineral eye shadow is great! I had one that lasted almost a year! It is incredibly pigminted and high quality. It is a little pricey I think, but I do get it at a discounted price. I also use this eyeshadow to fill in my eyebrows!
    Alyssa H.
    Coos Bay
    I love the Mary Kay single shadows a lot. I've tried the shimmer and matte. I enjoyed shimmer more because it was soft and pigmented but i feel like the matte was chalky and the colors weren't always pigmented. I haven't tried it recently but I do want to purchase more and see if they're still the same way.
    Angela G.
    Grants Pass
    I love mineral eye pigments!  They are SO versatile and fun to play with!  Nice packaging, decent price, and easy to use/apply even for the beginner!  Long lasting if you use primer.  I would recommend this product but would skip out on buying it again.
    Cheryl S.
    Minnesota
    The color of this product is very unique. It is a ligjt purple shade that has blue glitters in it. The product is really pressed too hard into the pan and not a lot of color comes off it. It isnt very pigmented when you do get product out and it doesn't show up on the eye at all.
    Alyssa H.
    Coos Bay
    Review for: Crystalline more...
    I love this eyeshadow. I have gone through so many. Its great for inner corner and brow bone highlight. I've used it as a cheek highlight as well. I bought this offline and i wasn't sure if I'd be able to use it for highlight since it looked darker but it was perfect and pigmented :)
    Rachel F.
    Brandon, FL
    Does anyone have issues with this eyeshadow breaking? I always have issues with mine breaking. :(
    Megan S.
    Webb, AL
    Do you have a different set of colors for day time wear versus night wear? I don't, I just will darken mine up a little and make it look "smoky".
    Destiny R.
    Savannah, GA
    So I've been looking for an eye shadow but is this this a good eye shadow. Does this apply more creamy or is it more of a powder. Is this very pigmented ?
    Hillary H.
    Plainfield , IL
    What's your favorite mineral shadow color??
    Yasmin B.
    I have purchased the eye-shadows but I was wondering where or what the tray to place the shadows are called?

Kohl's