Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Fair Play, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've not worn eye shadow in a long time. I like a natural look. How does it wear? Does it fade or will it hold up all day?
Aly P.
Aly P.
Dec. 18, 2016, 1:41 a.m.
They are super pigmented and stay put all day-- but I also use primer with them so that could be the difference. You can customize palettes to get a more natural look. Also, I love that there is a 100% guarantee if you are not satisfied. You DO have to have a consultant to order from (look at www. marykay.com/Alyson and I can help you/ send samples or help you find a local consultant so you can try before you buy).
Xiomara R.
Xiomara R.
Dec. 13, 2016, 11:35 a.m.
I would suggest using an eye shadow primer prior to putting on any eye shadow to make the colors last longer
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Feb. 8, 2015, 10:31 a.m.
It'll hold up throughout the day.
Dawn C.
Dawn C.
Jan. 15, 2015, 2:14 p.m.
I like the Mary Kay eye shadows. They do last most of the day. The pigment is good. You can darken or put it on lighter for a more natural look. I also love that they work great as an eyeliner too. A great one at that. If you just dampen your eyeliner brush and dab it in the color it lasts all day and night. Definitely worth the purchase.