Darian B.
Las Cruces, NM

Do you apply them wet or dry? Which method do you prefer and why?

Gracie B.
Gracie B.
1 year, 7 months ago
I recommend applying the matte shades dry and the shimmery, glittery, or anything along those lines wet. I recommend using some sort of primer or concealer with them though. Make sure to set the concealer though if you go that route.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
2 years, 1 month ago
I apply them dry. However, I use the Mary Kay eye primer before putting mine on and find that it lasts longer with this. Mary Kay is dedicated to making great make up, so their eye shadow doesn't fall short of that. Definitely would recommend using with their eye primer! They have so many colors, so enjoy picking your favorites!
Aly P.
Aly P.
Lexington, KY
2 years, 2 months ago
They are super pigmented and stay put all day, whether applying dry or wet, but I also use primer with them so that could be the difference.Also, I love that there is a 100% guarantee if you are not satisfied. You DO have to have a consultant to order from (look at www. marykay.com/Alyson and I can help you/ send samples or help you find a local consultant so you can try before you buy).
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Kingston, TN
3 years, 3 months ago
I normally wear them dry, but here lately on some of the purples and golds, i have dampened my brush to apply. It really makes them bright and they truly pop. Dry gives you a softer look(day time use)!
Kailey K.
Kailey K.
Avondale, AZ
4 years, 8 months ago
You can apply both ways! I personally like to apply my eyeshadow dry for softer day time looks and dampen my brushes for more bold night time looks. Very versatile!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Eugene, OR
4 years, 8 months ago
I love to dampen my brush with golds and silvers...really makes them SUPER VIVID.
Tara H.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
5 years, 6 months ago
I have done both it really depends on the look I want and the time I have to do it.