Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color / Shadow ~ granite uploaded by Raiany A.

BY MARY KAY

Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color - Granite see more...

Buy on Amazon
Gina M.
Manassas , VA
Love this color! Long lasting , goes on easily and stays one! Bought it through my friend who is a consultant . $6 for the color . Use it everyday in winter and fall !
Gracie B.
I really recommend this shadow to anyone with a lighter complexion. I have more of a darker complexion so it doesn't show up as pigmented looking as it does on my mom with a lighter complexion. Otherwise these shadows are very pigmented. If you enjoy this shadow I recommend investing in some of the other shadows because the pigmentation follows through the whole line.
Heide R.
Raleigh
Granite is one of my favorite colors of theirs.  Also try Honey Spice.  The colors pick up well on a brush, and go on to the eye easily.  Mary Kay shadows hold up quite well to the other premier brands.  And they're not as expensive.  The only problem is getting a-hold of them.
Rebecca K.
We can use make up goes on really nicely and I think this color works really well with some lighter fluid tones it looks really good on my eyes and is really easy to blend in so you don't have to worry about it being stuck in one place
Caitlin B.
Atlanta , GA
This is one of my favorite eyeshadow colors. It's a dark shimmery grey color, and it's amazing for doing a smoky eye look. It's pretty affordable, and it lasts a long time. I would recommend it to others.
Kelsey E.
I just recently went to a Mary Kay party with my sister in law and used the new eye shadows they just came out with, great pigment, I didn't buy it because it was way to expensive for me! Although I would have loved to walk away with it but way to expensive
Sara M.
knoxville
I love this eye shadow. I have brown eyes so a lot of times I do a bronze/ cream eye shadow blend on the lid and use a neutral such as Moonstone in the corners of my eyes and below the brow bone and it works perfectly to make my eyes pop. I use this one though when I do more of a smoky look for special occasions or holidays. I have been using this for several years and have never been disappointed. My biggest suggestion is to make sure to keep the eye shadow where it won't fall or stick it inside an eye shadow case because it does shatter easily if it falls off the bathroom counter... not that I have done that or anything. If you want subtle color that makes your eyes pop and lasts all day, this is the product for you.
Lea P.
Iva, SC
I just saw this and thought it would make me so happy to have it on my face and my skin is so gorgeous and it is so gorgeous and cute and it feels so good for my skin color too so I just wanted to try it and I was just so happy I got it
Sarah H.
arp, TX
I absolutely love Mary Kay's mineral eye colors! Granite is a fantastic neutral shade. It's not quite brown, not quite grey-- it's a great every day color. The mineral shadows blend really well and stay put all day. I have a compact full of these shadows and can replace/rearrange them as needed.
Alexis A.
San Diego, CA
this color is great and of good quality. it has good color payoff and lasts a really long time. i would recommend this to all of my friends.