Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color / Shadow ~ granite uploaded by Christina K.Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color / Shadow ~ granite uploaded by Christina K.Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color / Shadow ~ granite uploaded by Raiany A.

BY MARY KAY

Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color - Granite see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this eye shadow. I have brown eyes so a lot of times I do a bronze/ cream eye shadow blend on the lid and use a neutral such as Moonstone in the corners of my eyes and below the brow bone and it works perfectly to make my eyes pop. I use this one though when I do more of a smoky look for special occasions or holidays. I have been using this for several years and have never been disappointed. My biggest suggestion is to make sure to keep the eye shadow where it won't fall or stick it inside an eye shadow case because it does shatter easily if it falls off the bathroom counter... not that I have done that or anything. If you want subtle color that makes your eyes pop and lasts all day, this is the product for you." in 4 reviews
Christina K.
It is super pigmented and Mary Kay has a great range of colors. Even though the pot looks really small it lasts a very very long time. Granite is one of my favorite gray shades and I mix match it with other bold colors such as Sweet Plum. Its made from minerals so isn't bad for your eyes if you have sensitivities. I like and own almost every shade. And I've almost used up this one so will need to order again soon
Meghan P.
I add this powder color to the Mary blonde cream shadow and it creates such a subtle natural looking glitter. Plus the grey color perfectly brings out the hints of green in my eyes! Very great price especially if your consultant can get you a good deal!
Rene W.
I love this shadow!! It has great pigment and last all day long. It is great for a smokey eye look for a night at the club or a romantic night out. It is a smooth eyeshadow and blend very well.
Cassandra D.
Anchorage
These shadows are so creamy and come in earth inspired colors. They smell like minerals(not bad) and blend so nicely on the skin. Just the swatch on my arm had me SHOOK! Pricey for one color but so worth it.
Samantha A.
Roanoke, VA
I love the mineral eye color in granite! It’s a beautiful color with high pigmentation! It exceeded my expectations and I would definitely buy it again. It’s definitely affordable. I recommend this product!
Gracie B.
I really recommend this shadow to anyone with a lighter complexion. I have more of a darker complexion so it doesn't show up as pigmented looking as it does on my mom with a lighter complexion. Otherwise these shadows are very pigmented. If you enjoy this shadow I recommend investing in some of the other shadows because the pigmentation follows through the whole line.
Heide R.
Raleigh
Granite is one of my favorite colors of theirs.  Also try Honey Spice.  The colors pick up well on a brush, and go on to the eye easily.  Mary Kay shadows hold up quite well to the other premier brands.  And they're not as expensive.  The only problem is getting a-hold of them.
Rebecca K.
We can use make up goes on really nicely and I think this color works really well with some lighter fluid tones it looks really good on my eyes and is really easy to blend in so you don't have to worry about it being stuck in one place
Caitlin B.
Atlanta, GA
This is one of my favorite eyeshadow colors. It's a dark shimmery grey color, and it's amazing for doing a smoky eye look. It's pretty affordable, and it lasts a long time. I would recommend it to others.
Leslie T.
Arlington, TX
This product its good! I got this as a gift, and it is my first time using it! And up to know i like it! I don’t think it’s pricey, its very good quality tho! Very pigmented and very easy to blend out!