Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color / Shadow ~ Coal uploaded by Leidivane O.Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color / Shadow ~ Coal uploaded by Nany M.

BY MARY KAY

• I have extremely oily skin and develop breakouts from using makeup....1 Answers
Cathee S.
Cathee S.
Denham Spgs, LA
Mary Kay's Mineral Eye Shadows are definitely a favorite of mine. I have each color she has. I love using Coal as a smokey look or to smudge out my lower lash line. The only thing I wish they would change is the packaging. I hate that you have to buy all the compacts separately. I have each color in the large palette only because I was a rep for MK and bought it all with my discount. Not everyone can afford to do it that way and those tiny shadows can and will shatter if you aren't careful.
Abbey B.
Abbey B.
Portland, TN
HANDS DOWN the very best black eyeshadow on the market!! Mary Kay is the only brand I'll ever put on my face, and these shadows are the most pigmented you can get! They last all day, are insanely pigmented, and last forever, even though the pan is deceptively small. Unbelievable quality for the price, GO GET SOME!!!
Kimiranda V.
Kimiranda V.
I use this eye shadow all the time when I'm doing a smokey eye look. The eye shadow is very pigmented and blends well. I've purchased this eye shadow several times. Mary Kay has done a very good job with the eye shadows they have just wish there were more colors to choose from.
Jane S.
Jane S.
Duncan, Sc
First of all I love all my MaryKay products but this eyeshadow is awesome, I've had it for several years, a little will go a long way with their products. I use this eyeshadow when I am doing the smokey eye look.. it will stay on all day without having to reapply it. love it!!!
julianne h.
julianne h.
Lubbock, TX
The Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color shadow~ Coal works amazingly! It's affordable and has great value, its very easy to apply and gives a dramatic fierce look. I do use this color often for a dark crease and i highly recommend the product. Its cheap and the quality is breathtaking.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Sutter, IL
I love this product. It's perfect for date night. My friend sells Mary Kay and she sold this to me after showing me what it looked like on. I love how it looks. This product is a great value it I'd do affordable. I will definitely buy again. I actually have one ordered now.
Allie M.
Allie M.
Oshkosh, Wi
I love this color of outlining my eyes. i use this instead of a heavy liner and it looks amazing! i buy through a distributor in the area and use it almost everyday. you can sign up for a makeover and try it out by finding someone who sells mary kay in your area
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
The Mary Kay Mineral Eye Shadow in the color coal was okay, but I didn't really feel like it was right for me. I prefer lighter colors. The product itself was okay, but I've used better. This product just wasn't for me and I wouldn't purchase it again.
Brooke
Brooke
I love dipping my eyeliner brush in a little water and using this shade as an eyeliner. I personally am not a fan of liquid liners, so this is my go to alternative! Definitely give this product a try! It works AMAZING as a liner as well as a shadow!
Cheryl S.
Cheryl S.
Haysi, VA
Great product!!! Will not use anything else! Color stays vibrant all day long and the Coal is a multi-use product! Dust on light for a great smokey eye and go dark for elaborate eyes! I also use it as an eyeliner!! Amazing product all around!!
Katherine Z.
Katherine Z.
Calhoun
I have extremely oily skin and develop breakouts from using makeup. Is this makeup harsh and will it clog the pores?