BY MARY KAY

Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color
  • "Long lasting with or without the eye primer! Great colors, if you don't like it, your consultant will exchange it! Can't do that at a drug store!!" in 89 reviews
  • "I feel like they are okay... they are not very pigmented but if you are looking for something natural looking definitely, for you." in 12 reviews
  • "They are best used in the MK compact with brushes- not a spong and a little bit goes a long way, making them last!" in 10 reviews
  • "I agree with a lot of the other reviews on here that a little goes a long way!" in 9 reviews
  • "The colors are so amazingly pigmented, lasts all day, blendable (VERY blendable), buildable to achieve desired pigment and comes in so many colors. " in 8 reviews
Charlee P.
Newnan
I like this brand of eyeshadow. Their matte colors are nice. I like using them on my eyes as well as using their Espresso color to fill in my brows! Unfortunately I can only give them four stars because their shimmer shades tend to be a little flaky and hard to blend. I don't recommend buying the shimmer/sparkle shadows. Also, some of their shadows are not as pigmented as I would like and take a lot to show up on my medium skin tone.
Laney H.
Hamilton
There is a wide range of colors to choose from if you want to try just one of these shades. I think that there is a good amount of pigment packed into these eyeshadows and they are pretty easy to blend. There are a lot of good matte, shimmer, iridescent, and transition shades. I currently have so many of these shades and definitely plan on repurchasing.
Alyssa H.
Coos Bay
I love the Mary Kay single shadows a lot. I've tried the shimmer and matte. I enjoyed shimmer more because it was soft and pigmented but i feel like the matte was chalky and the colors weren't always pigmented. I haven't tried it recently but I do want to purchase more and see if they're still the same way.
Angela G.
Grants Pass
I love mineral eye pigments!  They are SO versatile and fun to play with!  Nice packaging, decent price, and easy to use/apply even for the beginner!  Long lasting if you use primer.  I would recommend this product but would skip out on buying it again.
Denise M.
Memphis
These eye colors are $8.00 and will last you months if not years.  They are super pigmented and it takes very little to create an eye look.  There is a bit of fallout; however you get that with most eye shadows.  There are a good range of colors and they are magnetic.  I definitely recommend.
ShoShawna H.
Saltsburg, PA
They are very pretty colors in the pan but they do not have enough pigment to work on their own you have to use a primer/base and really work to build them up. I was rather let down by them and probably would not purchase again unless the formula was changed up a bit.
Marquita S.
Richmond
I loved Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color. The shades were highly pigmented, glided on smoothly, and removed easily with their Oil Free Eye Makeup remover. My favorite eyeshadow is Copper Glow it is gorgeous. I would definitely recommend Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color.
Ashley W.
Battle Creek, MI
Mary Kay's mineral eye color eyeshadow is nice and I love that there's a range of matte to Shimmer and semi Shimmer. However I don't like the color selection that they have, I wish that there were more bold dominant colors versus professional or date-night night colors. I do however believe that no brand really, as far as I Shadow is concerned, really satisfies any particular mood. Sometimes I won't bold, other times I want settle, then sometimes I want Matt or Shimmer. It just all depends
Cecilia Z.
Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color is a non expensive eye shadow that you can wear and have fun applying! Last long on eyes, comes on smoothly and packs on color! Again, price is very affordable but carry’s a high end color!!!
Sarah S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
LOVE the Mary Kay Mineral Eyeshadow! Super pigmented and love the compacts they come in! I love the shimmer eyeshadows the most, although matte is great as well! Some can even be used as highlighter colors! Very multi-use!
Jessica P.
Jefferson, GA
What is your favorite color??
Mena B.
Rapid City, SD
I have trouble finding pigmented eyeshadow that lasts all day, is this good quality that im hoping for?
Olivia F.
Niles, IL
Is this eye color easy to apply? Does it fade throughout the day?
Darian B.
Las Cruces, NM
Do you apply them wet or dry? Which method do you prefer and why?
Jessica P.
Jefferson, GA
What is your favorite color??