Mary Kay® Mineral Eye Color

by Mary Kay

Mary Kay® Mineral Eye Color is famous for its oil-absorbing properties, ease of application, excellent coverage and adhesion to skin. This long-lasting, fade-resistant, mineral-based formula delivers weightless, high-impact color in one swipe with a natural, luminous finish that looks gorgeous on any skin tone. Suitable for sensitive skin and eyes, and suitable for contact lens wearers. Ophthalmologist-tested.

Application Tips:

Highlighter The lightest shade used in an eye look, it enhances eye features such as the brow bone and inner corner of the eyes. Depending upon your eye shape, it can be applied over the entire lid or just along the brow bone and inner corner of eye.

Midtone The medium shade used in an eye look. For a professional look, this shade is usually neutral. It can be applied over the entire eye lid or above the crease for definition.

Accent The darkest shade used in an eye look, it adds a pop of color and depth to the eye. It’s often applied from the lashline and blended right above the crease.

Key Ingredients:

Vitamins A, C and help protect against wrinkle-causing free radicals.

Minerals, which occur naturally in the earth, have a lightweight texture and provide luminosity and radiance to the skin. All minerals found in nature undergo extensive purification and processing before they are incorporated into a cosmetic product.

WhhY does this product dry out 6?
Do these last longer than non mineral?
hey girls can you show me make up ideas with pink eye shadows ? 😍 Mary Kay® Mineral Eye Color (btw from any palette you want its not specific from one)
Start your review of Mary Kay® Mineral Eye Color!
Product Highlights
Long lasting with or without the eye primer! Great colors, if you don't like it, your consultant will exchange it! Can't do that at a drug store!!in reviews
I feel like they are okay... they are not very pigmented but if you are looking for something natural looking definitely, for you.in reviews
They are best used in the MK compact with brushes- not a spong and a little bit goes a long way, making them last!in reviews
I agree with a lot of the other reviews on here that a little goes a long way!in reviews
...(VERY blendable), buildable to achieve desired pigment and comes in so many colors. in reviews
Dana D.
Dowelltown, TN
Mary Kay® Mineral Eye Color uploaded by Dana D.
Review for: Sweet Cream
Love this mineral eye color. I get the moonstone to go below my eyebrow. This is comparable with other leading rads I have used before. It has beautiful packaging. Mary Kay guarantees or your money back . I have it on in this picture [product:mary-kay-mineral-eye-color-/-shadow-~-moonstone]
Haley C.
Hamden
Mary Kay® Mineral Eye Color uploaded by Haley C.
Mary Kay® Mineral Eye Color uploaded by Haley C.
Review for: Amber Blaze
Mary Kay® Mineral Eye Color highly pigmented and has a variety of beautiful matte and shimmer shades. Has magnetic backing to easily fit in the different pallet caddies. Decent pricing ($8 each). Would continue to buying.
Cara P.
Barnesville, GA
Mary Kay® Mineral Eye Color uploaded by Cara P.
Review for: Hazelnut Hazelnut
I really think the hazel nut eye shadow from Mary Kay is so beautiful it really helps bring out the colors of my eyes I have hazel eyes really make s my eyes super pretty I really love this color i bought several different colors from eBay In little sample packs
Adeline Y.
Tullahoma, TN
Mary Kay® Mineral Eye Color uploaded by Adeline Y.
Mary Kay® Mineral Eye Color uploaded by Adeline Y.
Review for: Rosegold
I love the eye shadows they have I used it for my make up for maturity pic my eye color blue and its makes my eye pop! Anyone who love make up would like it I think I like it! It was mixed with Like a dark green! They have so many beautiful different colors to choose from
Mary carmen H.
Lawrenceville, GA
Mary Kay® Mineral Eye Color uploaded by Mary carmen H.
Mary Kay® Mineral Eye Color uploaded by Mary carmen H.
Review for: Espresso, Other
I love this shadow to give a natural finish to my eyebrow, it pigments very well, it is easy to apply, it lasts all day and I love the price. If you pluck your eyebrow completely, it is not for you
Mikala C.
Rochester, NY
Mary Kay® Mineral Eye Color uploaded by Mikala C.
Review for: Rosegold
This color is so pretty and goes with so much - you can use it for both soft and bold looks. I love this eye shadow! It goes on great and goes well with so many other colors. I love that it has a little sparkle, but not too much. It’s also reasonably priced!
Paige C.
Quincy, IL
Mary Kay® Mineral Eye Color uploaded by Paige C.
Mary Kay® Mineral Eye Color uploaded by Paige C.
Review for: Sweet Cream, Crystalline, Spun Silk, Iris
Love these colors! Extremely versatile and look amazing on green eyes. Super pigmented and the shimmer is subtle enough for daytime looks
Sherry H.
Ramseur
I loved this color although you could barely see it when I put it on. It’s very sheer. I don’t think I would purchase this product for myself.
Teresa R.
Moon Twp, PA
Love Mary Kay!!! It's the only makeup I use!! Goes on so smooth and comes in great colors!
Tonya F.
Bellbrook, OH
Review for: Crystalline
This is the perfect brow highlighting shade for all skin tones. It has a high color pigment payoff and the formula lasts throughout the day. If you're looking for a ride or die highlighting shade, look no further!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Leonita D.
Fushe Kosove
il y a un an
Brittany C. il y a un an
This is something I would do but depends... Day or night... For day like this for night go darker..
Nina B.
New Castle, DE
Gleidy V. il y a un an
Well I think it’s perfect. It has a perfect pigmentation, you don’t have to use a lot of product, since the first touch is blooming. Duration will depend on how much you use it.
jen B.
Bellefonte, PA
il y a un an
Mary Kay® Mineral Eye Color ? What are all if the colors available?
Alexa K. il y a un an
Picture from the current catalog. You need [email protected] the picture to see it wide :)
MissTika G.
Buffalo, NY
il y a 2 ans
Mary Kay® Mineral Eye Color ? How has the Mary Kay line evolved? Are their eyeshadows pigmented?
Erin T. il y a un an
I love their shadows. They have definitely stepped it up pigment and color wise.