Mary Kay

Mary Kay® Mineral Cheek Color
1610 Reviews
5 / 5
El color y fórmula son preciosos. No se sienten pesados en el rostro; se sienten suavecitos después de aplicarlos. No quedan parchados, y los brochas de Mary Kay son buenísimas.
5 / 5
I liked it and I want one so bad like I've been looking at this out for the longest and didn't know how to use it but now that I know how to use it and I see I want one
5 / 5
They have pretty awesome blush colors. I used this one before with highlights that are built into and I can not remember the name of it, however, their blushes are actually very pretty….. I recommend their blushes, it’s not only for older people…. :)
5 / 5
My blush lasts forever. The color is great, it holds up great. Last on my face all day long. So easy to apply and price is fair.
5 / 5
I struggle with finding the best blush colors but I love that Mary Kay has multi option that mix well. I see Mary Kay so I have all shades and honestly use a couple each time I am doing full face of make up and if I'm just doing a quick application for work this is perfect to add some color to my tired face.
5 / 5
Me encanta este producto es muy bueno, y queda hermoso en la piel ‘ it’s amazing really
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
En mi opinión es un producto muy lindo, la marca es muy buena. Es un rubor muy bello y natural creo que no ds es tan fuerte como otros que e visto, le doy un 3 porque no me pareció tan cool
5 / 5
This product is of great quality and delivers what it promises. I use this every time I want to give my cheekbones a healthy look, just apply a little and it looks great.
5 / 5
Love the sand cheek color but not sure of exact name but always great a great product and easy to blend
5 / 5
Mary Kay Mineral cheek color is my go to! It stays on and looks the same as it wears. It has a beautiful shimmer to it, leaving a natural look. You can go for a lighter look, or use it to add more shape to your face with more layering. I love to use 2 colors and rotate seasonally![product:mary-kay-mineral-cheek-color-sparkling-cider]