Mary Kay Mineral Cheek Color / Blush ~ Golden Copper by Mary Kay Cosmetics uploaded by member-58c0eMary Kay Mineral Cheek Color / Blush ~ Golden Copper by Mary Kay Cosmetics uploaded by Kema W.

BY MARY KAY

Mary Kay Mineral Cheek Color / Blush ~ Golden Copper by Mary Kay Cosmetics see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tiffaney M.
May Kay’s blush is the perfect amount of color. A little goes a long way!! I personally use a couple of different colors depending on the season, but there are so many to choose from that you can’t go wrong
Cassandra G.
Birmingham
I used this color for my 3rd prom night and it was outstanding. It made my skin pop, left no chunky residue, and smelled nice. It stayed on through sweat, rain, and even a car wreck before the prom where I stood in the sun for 3 hours. I will buy it again for sure!
Kema W.
KANSAS CITY, MO
Mary Kay mineral creek blush are my go to blushes... they have a shimmer that goes perfectly with highlight... they are not overly pigmented and they melt into your skin...
Ansley F.
Homestead, FL
1,410 reviews
This brand is a popular and trusted brand! I love how it makes my skin look and feel! This looks great on any skin type and skin color!
Samantha G.
I really like this color. It looks great as a blush & I even use it as an eye shadow sometimes too
Stefani I.
This blush surprised me nicely! It gave my cheeks a very natural rosy color. It has a matte finish but I didn’t notice it to be very long lasting. It’s perfect for my pale skin, all in all I like it a lot!