Add a Photo

By MARY KAY
#18 in Blush

The mineral-based formula of Mary Kay® Cheek Color is famous for its oil-absorbing properties, ease of application and excellent coverage. Contains Vitamins A, C and E to help protect against wrinkle-causing free-radicals. Applies smoothly, easily and evenly. Learn more!

Photos (28)
Christina C.
Christina C.
New Port Richey, FL

Out of all the blushes I have tried I have to say the Mary Kay Shy blush is my favorite. It has a bit of gold flakes in it which makes it so pretty to go out in the sun with. I am pretty pale, Ivory 3 on the Mary Kay foundation scale so this color is perfect for my skin tone. I have also seen it on ladies with darker skin tones and it still looks amazing.

I love how light it is and how you don't need that much to make your cheeks pop. I also love how it is magnetic and you can stick it in your Mary Compact with three eye shadows and you are set for the day. This product lasts a long time.

Juicy Guava is also another one of my favorite colors. That is a cheek duo, it has the color and a highlighter with it. The only downside, since you don't need a lot of color to make your cheeks pop, you run out of the highlight a lot faster, you tend to put the highlighter all over your face (you know what I mean) but your check color only goes on a little part of your face. I wish they would flip the size of the two cakes.

Over all I love these two colors and I love the product it self. I have bought both a few times and is currently using both of them!
lorena p.
lorena p.

Mary Kay Mineral Cheek Color in Shy Blush.
This is my favorite blush of all time. I do not sell Mary Kay nor am I making a profit out of this, but I just wanted to share my review with you girls.

I am not much of a blush person, but I never do my makeup without putting this one on. It's got a sheer pink tint to it and it has almost a gold sheen to it that looks great on my skin. It acts almost like a highlight and it looks great year round.

It's not really bright pink, so it works best for me, however it is really buildable for those of you who do like a more pink cheek.

The powder is not chalky, which I love and it doesn't have a bad smell.

The price is $12 but there are discounts that your Mary Kay rep can get you. I bought mine from Sabrina Bolianites The packaging is a little challenging, because it can be used in magnetic palettes but by itself you'd have to carry it in this little box.

Out of all the blushes that I have ever tried, and I have tried many, this one has always been my favorite blush. It is long lasting and beautiful year round and it always leaves a flawless finish on my skin. I love love love it.
Vyacheslav B.
Vyacheslav B.

Blush are packed in small boxes, very light, but not fragile. In the beautician occupy very little space. The aroma of the blush is weak, unobtrusive. With the application to the face no problems arise: the first time you can make a beautiful light blush - blush is evenly applied to the skin, do not gather, there are no areas brighter - everything is harmonious and beautiful. You can adjust the color saturation: I like not a very expressive accent, I'm more attracted to a natural, unobtrusive shade. During the day, the blush does not crumble, remain on the cheeks in the same way as they were applied in advance.
Kristin D.
Kristin D.
Brockport, NY

I've used Mary Kay practically my entire teenage and young adult life. I have used strictly two shades from them Bold Berry and something that was recommended to me 4 years ago in the pink/ peach color family. The pigment is great and the blush has a scent to it which I like but I wouldn't recommend this to anyone. Not a fan of the company any longer and I think there is better products out there.
Jaime H.
Jaime H.

Cheek color is always a must have in my make up routine because my face always needs a little color and out of a lot of products I use Mary Kay's cheek colors have always been ones that stay on the longest for me. Depending on the look I'm going for each day I go from brighter to darker cheek color. I recommend this product to anyone who is in need of a reliable and beautiful cheek colors.
Abbey B.
Abbey B.
Portland, TN

Buttery smooth, MEGA pigmented, lots of colors to choose from, anti-aging mineral base, shimmery and matte finishes.... this list could honestly go on forever about how wonderful these blushes are. You only need the lightest sweep of color for full impact! AND they have the CLOSEST DUPE for Nars Orgasm!! Strawberry Cream is the MOST BEAUTIFUL color ever, you seriously have to try it!!
Angela A.
Angela A.
Waxahachie, TX

These blushes are some of my favorite makeup products. They have nice colors, and they are easy to blend! The only thing I wish they had was better packaging, or only comes in a pan to put into a palette, and not everyone has a palette to put the pans into. But keeping them in the plastic container it comes it does the job. I use these blushes in my regular makeup routine!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Sunrise, FL

It's not really bright pink, however it is really buildable for those of you who do like a more pink cheek.
Allison M.
Allison M.

Light and cute blush when you first apply but wares off very easily if you don't do a make-up finishing spray. With my super light skin tone the Mary Kay blush does a great job of highlighting my cheek bones. Mary Kay is my favorite make-up brand, but is difficult to obtain unless you know a seller personally or are open to pushy/annoying saleswomen.
Briana O.
Briana O.
Alice, TX

I bought this blush on a whim, not expecting much. I was very surprised when I used it. It was perfect, it's not super pigmented, it gave a nice subtle flush to the cheeks. The only downside to this blush was that there were fine glittery flakes in it. I personally don't like glitter in my blush, but if you do, this would be perfect for you.
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Silsbee, TX

Is this blush worth the price?
Vennessa K.
Vennessa K.
Hubert, NC

Does this stay on well through the day?
Lydia D.
Lydia D.

Where can i get this?
brandy a.
brandy a.
Berea, KY

Does this product work as well as they say !

Join Now