BY MARY KAY #80 in Blush

The mineral-based formula of Mary Kay® Cheek Color is famous for its oil-absorbing properties, ease of application and excellent coverage. Contains Vitamins A, C and E to help protect against wrinkle-causing free-radicals. Applies smoothly, easily and evenly. Learn more!

Mary Kay® Mineral Cheek Color
  • "i use the bronze colored blush combined with a pink eye shadow/cheek color! i do this over bronzer because it does the same thing! a little pink and a little bronze." in 92 reviews
  • "mary kay ineral is good and the colours are pretty good everyskin tone can find the right colour and the coverage is so good" in 17 reviews
  • "I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my #MKVoxBox and it's just absolutely gorgeous, it's sooo pigmented and really would look great on all skintones in my opinion." in 15 reviews
  • "love this blush so so much, nice rich colors, the right amount of igment, the only thing is i keep it in my makeup bag in my purse and it broke slightly so im hoping it wont break anymore <3" in 13 reviews
  • "I own shy blush and the sweet cider and they are absolutely adorable, the cider blush has a bit of shimmer but not too much, and the shy blush is an all time favorite of mine." in 12 reviews
Gillian V.
Ashburn
I have this blush in Citrus Bloom and Cherry Blossom and I love them ! The packaging for me is not a deal breaker because I think that both colors are unique, and have good pigmentation over all. Citrus Bloom ia a matte grapefrut-ish color,and beware,is super pigmented and you have to use a really light hand with it. Cherry Blossom is a soft berry with very smal purple shimmer that gives an ameazing natural blush,specially for olive skin tones,but it doesn't have the same lasting power as the matte one.
Madi G.
Lindstrom, MN
I love this blush! I was originally a little put off by the loose pigment, but after trying it, I discovered it was easy to use. It leaves me with a beautiful glow. I can make the product look natural, or add more for a dramatic look. I highly recommend!
Alyssa H.
Coos Bay
I love all of the blushes I have bought. The pan size could be different so it's not so thin but I love the product. My favorite is shy blush because of the gold sheen it leaves on my cheeks. It gives me a healthy glow and looks beautiful on the skin.
Sara W.
Oak Harbor, WA
Have been using Mary Kay mineral blush for years now. It’s a great value that lasts. I have a pallet with 2 colors in it, so it blends well. Lots of colors to choose from. You can get a personal consultation from a Mary Kay rep for free.
Anna P.
Although there is a limited selection of colors, this is a good cheek color. It stays when applied over foundation and doesn’t usually have too much fallout when applying it. The colors are vibrant but not too bright.
April J.
I have this blush that I probably should have thrown away awhile ago, but I almost never wear blush. I do like the color though, and I hate searching for new colors for everything other than lipstick.
Kaitlyn G.
dallas
Review for: Mineral Cheek Color Berry Brown more...
I love this blush! It applies well and stays on throughout the day. Sometimes i wear highlighter with it and it looks great still. It’s more of a matte finish. I would def buy this again and recommend!
Danielle H.
Rexburg
Review for: Mary Kay Mineral Cheek Color more...
I have a color that they discontinued right after I bought it, lol, so I kind of hate that I love it so much. It’s a deliciously peachy shade with just a touch of shimmer to it. It blends nicely but it is really pigmented so I use as light a hand as possible and build it up. I would repurchase if they hadn’t discontinued!
Saira M.
I use Berry Bold Mary Kay cheek color. I love that it I can mix it with other colors to get the shade I want. It is very pigmented. I see it best for tan skin. I have purchased, used this color for a few years.
Jordyn B.
Greenfield, IN
This product in the shade shy blush was the first blush I ever owned and I have been through at least three pans. It is always the blush I go to for a natural look. It has the prettiest glow to it and isn't too bright. I think this would look great on a huge variety of skin tones.
Brandi B.
Silsbee, TX
Is this blush worth the price?
brandy a.
Berea, KY
Does this product work as well as they say !
Vennessa K.
Hubert, NC
Does this stay on well through the day?
How much is it?