Add a Photo

By MARY KAY
#10 in Blush

The mineral-based formula of Mary Kay® Cheek Color is famous for its oil-absorbing properties, ease of application and excellent coverage. Contains Vitamins A, C and E to help protect against wrinkle-causing free-radicals. Applies smoothly, easily and evenly. Learn more!

Photos (21)
Christina C.
Christina C.
New Port Richey, FL

Out of all the blushes I have tried I have to say the Mary Kay Shy blush is my favorite. It has a bit of gold flakes in it which makes it so pretty to go out in the sun with. I am pretty pale, Ivory 3 on the Mary Kay foundation scale so this color is perfect for my skin tone. I have also seen it on ladies with darker skin tones and it still looks amazing.

I love how light it is and how you don't need that much to make your cheeks pop. I also love how it is magnetic and you can stick it in your Mary Compact with three eye shadows and you are set for the day. This product lasts a long time.

Juicy Guava is also another one of my favorite colors. That is a cheek duo, it has the color and a highlighter with it. The only downside, since you don't need a lot of color to make your cheeks pop, you run out of the highlight a lot faster, you tend to put the highlighter all over your face (you know what I mean) but your check color only goes on a little part of your face. I wish they would flip the size of the two cakes.

Over all I love these two colors and I love the product it self. I have bought both a few times and is currently using both of them!
lorena p.
lorena p.

Mary Kay Mineral Cheek Color in Shy Blush.
This is my favorite blush of all time. I do not sell Mary Kay nor am I making a profit out of this, but I just wanted to share my review with you girls.

I am not much of a blush person, but I never do my makeup without putting this one on. It's got a sheer pink tint to it and it has almost a gold sheen to it that looks great on my skin. It acts almost like a highlight and it looks great year round.

It's not really bright pink, so it works best for me, however it is really buildable for those of you who do like a more pink cheek.

The powder is not chalky, which I love and it doesn't have a bad smell.

The price is $12 but there are discounts that your Mary Kay rep can get you. I bought mine from Sabrina Bolianites The packaging is a little challenging, because it can be used in magnetic palettes but by itself you'd have to carry it in this little box.

Out of all the blushes that I have ever tried, and I have tried many, this one has always been my favorite blush. It is long lasting and beautiful year round and it always leaves a flawless finish on my skin. I love love love it.
More reviews by Carolnaville45

I have this blush in Citrus Bloom and Cherry Blossom and I love them ! The packaging for me is not a deal breaker because I think that both colors are unique, and have good pigmentation over all. Citrus Bloom ia a matte grapefrut-ish color,and beware,is super pigmented and you have to use a really light hand with it. Cherry Blossom is a soft berry with very smal purple shimmer that gives an ameazing natural blush,specially for olive skin tones,but it doesn't have the same lasting power as the matte one.
Michell H.
Michell H.
Tijuana, Baja California

I love the subtle highlighter that is in the mineral cheek color. This not only saves me money on buying blush and highlighter but it gives the perfect dewy glow. I have used the shy blush (pinkish/Orange) and strawberry cream (pink) colors with my fair skin and both are awesome! And the blush lasts for a really long time. I can use it everyday and it lasts for 4 months or more. Definitely recommend. And they have a 100% satisfaction guarantee with all products.
Heidi M.
Heidi M.

hauanny a.
hauanny a.

Eu amo o sutil highlighter que está na cor mineral bochecha. Isso não só me poupa dinheiro em comprar corar e highlighter, mas dá o brilho perfeito dewy. Eu usei o tímido corar (rosa / laranja) e creme de morango (rosa) cores com a minha pele clara e ambos são incríveis! E o blush dura por muito tempo. Eu posso usá-lo todos os dias e dura 4 meses ou mais. Definitivamente recomendo. E eles têm uma garantia de 100% de satisfação com todos os produtos.
Maidelyn P.
Maidelyn P.

Meleigha K.
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC

Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Fair Play, SC

I simply just love my Mary Kay Mineral Cheek Color in Strawberry Cream. It lasts all day without wearing off or having to reapply more product. This Mineral Cheek Color also lasts a long time. I usually wear it everyday, unless I go without makeup at home. I've been using it for almost six months now. I normally only purchase maybe two during a years time, it's well worth the price that you pay for it and really isn't too expensive!
Janaye H.
Janaye H.
Heyburn, ID

I love my Mary Kay blush! It is very pigmented and blends well, this avoiding hard color lines. It wears well and stays true to its color. I can apply it in the morning, and it lasts all day! There are multiple colors, but the one I use has a light shimmer to it which gives me a built in highlight without needing another product. I like to keep my day to day routine more basic. I will definitely buy this again!
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Silsbee, TX

Is this blush worth the price?
Vennessa K.
Vennessa K.
Hubert, NC

Does this stay on well through the day?
Lydia D.
Lydia D.

Where can i get this?
brandy a.
brandy a.
Berea, KY

Does this product work as well as they say !

Join Now