BY MARY KAY #45 in Blush

The mineral-based formula of Mary Kay® Cheek Color is famous for its oil-absorbing properties, ease of application and excellent coverage. Contains Vitamins A, C and E to help protect against wrinkle-causing free-radicals. Applies smoothly, easily and evenly. Learn more!

Mary Kay® Mineral Cheek Color
  • "mary kay ineral is good and the colours are pretty good everyskin tone can find the right colour and the coverage is so good" in 17 reviews
  • "I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my #MKVoxBox and it's just absolutely gorgeous, it's sooo pigmented and really would look great on all skintones in my opinion." in 15 reviews
  • "I received a complimentary sample of the Mary Kay Mineral Cheek Color in the #MKGlam VoxBox from Influenster for testing purposes and I absolutely loved it!" in 13 reviews
  • "love this blush so so much, nice rich colors, the right amount of igment, the only thing is i keep it in my makeup bag in my purse and it broke slightly so im hoping it wont break anymore <3" in 13 reviews
  • "I own shy blush and the sweet cider and they are absolutely adorable, the cider blush has a bit of shimmer but not too much, and the shy blush is an all time favorite of mine." in 12 reviews
Christina C.
Christina C.
New Port Richey, FL
Out of all the blushes I have tried I have to say the Mary Kay Shy blush is my favorite. It has a bit of gold flakes in it which makes it so pretty to go out in the sun with. I am pretty pale, Ivory 3 on the Mary Kay foundation scale so this color is perfect for my skin tone. I have also seen it on ladies with darker skin tones and it still looks amazing.

I love how light it is and how you don't need that much to make your cheeks pop. I also love how it is magnetic and you can stick it in your Mary Compact with three eye shadows and you are set for the day. This product lasts a long time.

Juicy Guava is also another one of my favorite colors. That is a cheek duo, it has the color and a highlighter with it. The only downside, since you don't need a lot of color to make your cheeks pop, you run out of the highlight a lot faster, you tend to put the highlighter all over your face (you know what I mean) but your check color only goes on a little part of your face. I wish they would flip the size of the two cakes.

Over all I love these two colors and I love the product it self. I have bought both a few times and is currently using both of them!
lorena p.
lorena p.
Mary Kay Mineral Cheek Color in Shy Blush.
This is my favorite blush of all time. I do not sell Mary Kay nor am I making a profit out of this, but I just wanted to share my review with you girls.

I am not much of a blush person, but I never do my makeup without putting this one on. It's got a sheer pink tint to it and it has almost a gold sheen to it that looks great on my skin. It acts almost like a highlight and it looks great year round.

It's not really bright pink, so it works best for me, however it is really buildable for those of you who do like a more pink cheek.

The powder is not chalky, which I love and it doesn't have a bad smell.

The price is $12 but there are discounts that your Mary Kay rep can get you. I bought mine from Sabrina Bolianites The packaging is a little challenging, because it can be used in magnetic palettes but by itself you'd have to carry it in this little box.

Out of all the blushes that I have ever tried, and I have tried many, this one has always been my favorite blush. It is long lasting and beautiful year round and it always leaves a flawless finish on my skin. I love love love it.
Abbey B.
Abbey B.
Portland, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Buttery smooth, MEGA pigmented, lots of colors to choose from, anti-aging mineral base, shimmery and matte finishes.... this list could honestly go on forever about how wonderful these blushes are. You only need the lightest sweep of color for full impact! AND they have the CLOSEST DUPE for Nars Orgasm!! Strawberry Cream is the MOST BEAUTIFUL color ever, you seriously have to try it!!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Sunrise, FL

It's not really bright pink, however it is really buildable for those of you who do like a more pink cheek.
Allison M.
Allison M.
Light and cute blush when you first apply but wares off very easily if you don't do a make-up finishing spray. With my super light skin tone the Mary Kay blush does a great job of highlighting my cheek bones. Mary Kay is my favorite make-up brand, but is difficult to obtain unless you know a seller personally or are open to pushy/annoying saleswomen.
Briana O.
Briana O.
Alice, TX
I bought this blush on a whim, not expecting much. I was very surprised when I used it. It was perfect, it's not super pigmented, it gave a nice subtle flush to the cheeks. The only downside to this blush was that there were fine glittery flakes in it. I personally don't like glitter in my blush, but if you do, this would be perfect for you.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Cincinnati, OH
I love all the color selection Mary Kay offers with their mineral cheek color. You can get anything from shimmery to matte and it is easy to apply. I have red undertones so I don't apply it until after I've applied foundation. It does, however, break apart once it's been used for a long period of time and the compact is almost empty.
Sara G.
Sara G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I won a Mary Kay gift card at my college job several years ago and I actually got hooked on that color back then. I have since replenished my blush from Mary Kay several times. The formula goes on so smooth and I never have to re-apply it during the day. I don't see myself changing brands or colors any time soon.
Rosa G.
Rosa G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have bought a cuople of these and I have no complains and Mary Kay? this is a great product and its a great buy. The pigmentation is there and its very buildable and it blends very nicely without leaving patches or any flaws. if you get the chance to sample them or buy one you wont regret it. I sure haven't.
Tammi S.
Tammi S.
Wautoma, WI
I love Mary Kay what can I say... they have quite a few shades that I like for blush but my favorite that I am using right now would have to be the Juicy Guava. It goes on so nicely and is easy to blend. It also fits me when I am tan in the summer and when I am lighter in the colder months so it is just great!
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Silsbee, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this blush worth the price?
Vennessa K.
Vennessa K.
Hubert, NC
Does this stay on well through the day?
How much is it?
Lydia D.
Lydia D.
Where can i get this?
brandy a.
brandy a.
Berea, KY
Does this product work as well as they say !