BY MARY KAY

Lip color that goes on smooh and silky. see more...

Buy on Amazon
scarlet H.
Pasco, WA
Me encantaaaaaa!!! La fórmula es muy buena, no es de larga duración pero el color es hermoso y el brillo queda es divino. Es muy bueno realmente lo recomiendo para las mujeres que no les gusta los labiales matte. Es un brillo labial DIVINO!!!
Mariangel M.
Miramar, FL
I am delighted with this product. my lips shine, radiant and tenacious thanks to this, it is one of my favorite products. I always carry it with me everywhere.
jewels w.
I love this lip gloss !! Its absolutly great for its price which isn't crazy expensive. Only down fall is it didnt last as long as I would have liked
Jermeasha W.
RICHMOND
Sooo [ok I got my sister. @ k was. @ WELUVCHE Somebody kum take my phone broke my heart. @ WELUVCHE Somebody put me in the same area.
member-b6a85
I love anything that Sephora makes. I really love this. I would recommend it to others in fact i already recommends to family and friends
Giseli S.
Simplesmente amei. Não tenho do que me queixar
Ótima qualidade marca boa textura ótima sem contar que nos deixao lindas e com alto estima lá em cima né rs