Mary Kay
Medium Coverage Foundation BEIGE 404 (1 fl oz)

Mary Kay Medium Coverage Foundation BEIGE 404 (1 fl oz)

by Mary Kay

Best for normal to oily skin and suitable for sensitive skin. Lightweight and long-wearing, the medium-coverage formula gives you stay-true, stay-put color. Helps control excess oil for at least eight hours. 1 Oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mary Kay Medium Coverage Foundation BEIGE 404 (1 fl oz)!
Jazmin A.
Doral, FL
Mary Kay Medium Coverage Foundation BEIGE 404 (1 fl oz) uploaded by Jazmin A.
it does not take up much space, which makes it very practical, the application is easy which is also a good thing, I think that is the only positive thing I have to say about this product, 2 hours after application my skin looked oily, still So I left the product for a few more hours, when it came to removing my makeup, my skin looked super bad, with many pimples and fat balls, so I immediately had to use masks for my skin, my experience with this product It wasn't good, I didn't like it.

Looking for your answer?