BY MARY KAY #12 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

• What are some really great medium to full coverage liquid foundat...3 Answers
  • Ok, I love my Mary Kay Medium Coverage Foundation... Be the first to answer!
  • Hi girls, what other Mary Kay product do you recommend? My skin i...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
sierra n.
Kingston, OH
This foundation is so amazing like it covers all your flaws and it may say medium coverage but it works lime a full coverage foundation I love this foundation it is very buildable and it goes on smooth I recommend this foundation almost everytime.
Fallon S.
This product is amazing! Mary Kay never lets me down! This foundation made my face look so beautiful with just the foundation on! It says medium coverage but it was like full coverage with only a little bit! I will definitely be buying this again!
Angie H.
Hawthorne, CA
This product for me worked pretty well and it is medium coverage like I hoped. It worked well. It is not that pricey so that's a good thing. It does work as expected and I would honestly recommend it if you don't have so many blemishes because it's medium coverage
olivia p.
knoxville
i would wear this in the winter instead of summer. it's a bit too pricey and it's more of a light coverage as you wear it throughout the day. it's gentle on skin but easily is sweated off. i'd recommend if you want light coverage and not prone to sweating.
Mikaela F.
I do not have great skin, so I mostly go for a full face coverage / medium coverage in my foundation! I will say for being a medium coverage foundation I actually love it. It is gentle on my skin and I would recommend it for others!
Briana E.
Rio Linda, CA
Overall it’s a good foundation if you want a light to medium coverage. I would have just liked it to have a bit more coverage but overall I’m not disappointed at it the formula is great and it sells for a fair price
Alex D.
Leawood, KS
To heavy for a medium coverage very heavy and harsh on the skin turned yellow after a while on the skin and was very disappointing will not recommend or buy again do not waste your money on the foundation
Emily C.
This is a medium to full coverage foundation, definitely light weight. I've used it multiple times and would recommend this even if it is a bit price for a medium to full coverage foundation.
Tracey B.
This foundation is so lightweight! It also doesn't come off on your clothes so that's a plus! By the end of the day, I forget that I'm wearing making while it makes my skin look flawless.
Sarah S.
Wow!!! This product is awesome!!! The packaging is amazing!!! It applies perfectly and it feels great I can't believe how cheap it is for something this good!!! I would definitely buy it again!!! It is awesome!!!
Shara H.
Croydon , PA
What are some really great medium to full coverage liquid foundations? I’ve used Mary Kay Medium Coverage Foundation BEIGE 300 (1 fl oz) for years but am interested in other options
Dilaurys R.
Miami
Hi girls, what other Mary Kay product do you recommend? My skin is greasy.
Shara H.
Croydon , PA
Ok, I love my Mary Kay Medium Coverage Foundation BEIGE 300 (1 fl oz) ... what are other really good Medium to Full coverage foundations that everyone uses? No oily and doesn’t reflect in pictures! Go!!!