BY MARY KAY #10 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

• What are some really great medium to full coverage liquid foundat...3 Answers
  • Ok, I love my Mary Kay Medium Coverage Foundation... Be the first to answer!
  • Hi girls, what other Mary Kay product do you recommend? My skin i...1 Answers
Sara M.
knoxville
This is overall a great product. I have been using this foundation for about 5 years and keep coming back to it. It is a little pricey but it is well worth the splurge. I have very sensitive skin so it is perfect because it is gentle and doesn't have the gross chemicals that other brands use. It blends great with my skin, even when I am a bit blotchy. However, a word of caution, make sure to blend well around the edges of your face. I once spent a whole day at the county fair with a huge makeup streak on my face. As far as the weight of it on your skin goes, it could be better but it could definitely also be worse. Overall, a great product that is worth a try.
Kiera E.
Chicago
its not even a foudation the covorege its bat its juts like putting lotion  i dont like it you can get confuse with other mary key products this is ddisapoiting  the " fondation " has lots of glitter i wuz walking  down the  streat  and this woman didnt let me go till i bout it i dont recomend
Kate S.
washington, DC
the coverage its good, and the price is very affordable, I bough this with a friend, she sells Mary Kay products, I used it entirely, it covers well the light spots i have but it leaves the skin with a natural look, not too harsh. I recommend it if you are trying to get a good coverage for a low price.
Paola T.
This product is so soft when applying it on my face and I liked the coverage. It leaves my skin looking soo natural. The only think I complain is the prize, there are others with the same characteristics but cheaper.
Kristen L.
I absolutely love this foundation. I have dry skin, and people always compliment how smooth and flawless my skin looks. The thing I really like about this foundation, is that it doesn't make your face look all caked on. It looks nice and natural, but covers up the impurities you want to hide.
Andrea C.
McArthur
this foundation didnt feel thick or dry after application. it went on smooth and covered well with a little amount. it felt light and airy on my skin. it was very gentle and it didnt cause my sensitive skin to break out. I would buy this again when I run out. a little goes a long way!
Delaney S.
Greens Fork, IN
I love this foundation! I found that using primer really does improve how effective the cover-up is. Also using a sponge helps with not having to use too much, which helps a lot with conserving it as much as you can since it is a fairly small bottle. I love this product though!
Arivel V.
I like this foundation but it would be better if It was better coverage and it's gentle and I like the package because it's not glass so if I wore to drop it wouldn't break. I don't like that it's kinda cakey on the skin and it would be better if it had more skin Colors
Naz V.
The worst foundation. Once you go out out turns into nothing, makes you break out a lot, sure is very cheap but is not worth your time.
The only good thing about this product is the color, out actually matches most skin tones, to bad the formula is awful.
Fallon S.
This product is amazing! Mary Kay never lets me down! This foundation made my face look so beautiful with just the foundation on! It says medium coverage but it was like full coverage with only a little bit! I will definitely be buying this again!
Shara H.
Levittown, PA
What are some really great medium to full coverage liquid foundations? I’ve used Mary Kay Medium Coverage Foundation BEIGE 300 (1 fl oz) for years but am interested in other options
Dilaurys R.
Miami
Hi girls, what other Mary Kay product do you recommend? My skin is greasy.
Shara H.
Levittown, PA
Ok, I love my Mary Kay Medium Coverage Foundation BEIGE 300 (1 fl oz) ... what are other really good Medium to Full coverage foundations that everyone uses? No oily and doesn’t reflect in pictures! Go!!!