BY MARY KAY #10 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

• What are some really great medium to full coverage liquid foundat...3 Answers
  • Ok, I love my Mary Kay Medium Coverage Foundation... Be the first to answer!
  • Hi girls, what other Mary Kay product do you recommend? My skin i...1 Answers
Carolina P.
Santo Domingo
I love this foundation. Covers all imperfections, I wish that it could be sweat proof and bigger in size. I buy it from consultants directly but, I have checked to buy it online, less expensive. I would definitely buy it again but online. Good product!
Joanna G.
Santo Domingo
excellent foundation of makeup, has very little fat and lasts a lot in the skin, its coverage of imperfections as its name says it is average, but in my understanding to be a medium coverage cover covers quite well.
Bookie K.
Lagos
This was everyone's holy Grail foundation back then, I haven't used it in two years but I used the shades 607 and later 600.
It's meant to be a budget friendly foundation but with the rise of the dollar (I live in Nigeria), it just turned to an high end foundation.
Ale S.
querétaro

it is the one that has worked best for me, it is soft, it does not feel heavy coverage and it does not fill my skin with impurities, it keeps it dull and it is easy to remove
Eudanis B.
Doral, FL
These are the best foundations. I have an oily skin and live in the Caribbean and this foundation works magically for me. It has a matte finish and doesnt make your face feel heavy
Dilaurys R.
Miami

Hello, I want to tell you that I was using the 400 beige and although I think I was better a lighter tone, just as I feel that covers quite the imperfections. He says it's half coverage, but I think if you apply a little more product you get full coverage. I recommend it for its coverage, price and durability. Sometimes I did not even need to seal the product with some kind of dust, I just left it that way and it worked all day. I also like that leaves a velvety texture, perfect for those with oily skin like me.
Veronica P.
Ensenada, Baja California
mi comentario acerca de este producto es excelente, cumplio con mis espectativas, cubre muy bien imperfecciones, si lo volveria a utilizar y lo recomendaria totalmente, tiene buen precio accesible para toda la comunidad y publico general aunque no lo consigues en tiendas de farmacia.
Karen S.
Garanhuns - Pernambuco
It's one of my favourite foundations! Has a great coverage, on my skin that is oily it fixes well, and lasts for about 6 hours! Do not transfer to clothing, which for me is essential, has a good number of colors available! My mother also uses and likes, it does not mark in the expression lines for who already has some wrinkles
Giuliana D.
Uma das minhas bases prediletas! Adoro uma cobertura. Ele deixa minha pele leve e natural num tom uniforme em todo o rosto.Mais barato fazer o quantas outras marcas !! I can not live without!Uso e recomendo de olhos fechados!
always a.
this give the right amount of coverage for me loved it can't wait to get another one. it was a great price fell in love once i saw the price. it meet all my expectations. it was my second time love it. i would total buy another one mary kay is amazing.
Shara H.
Levittown, PA
What are some really great medium to full coverage liquid foundations? I’ve used Mary Kay Medium Coverage Foundation BEIGE 300 (1 fl oz) for years but am interested in other options
Dilaurys R.
Miami
Hi girls, what other Mary Kay product do you recommend? My skin is greasy.
Shara H.
Levittown, PA
Ok, I love my Mary Kay Medium Coverage Foundation BEIGE 300 (1 fl oz) ... what are other really good Medium to Full coverage foundations that everyone uses? No oily and doesn’t reflect in pictures! Go!!!