BY MARY KAY #10 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

• What are some really great medium to full coverage liquid foundat...3 Answers
  • Ok, I love my Mary Kay Medium Coverage Foundation... Be the first to answer!
  • Hi girls, what other Mary Kay product do you recommend? My skin i...1 Answers
Soph Z.
Weslaco, TX
One of the best foundations I've used. Matches perfect with my skin and blends well with out looking cakey
Dianna R.
Bellflower, CA
Blends so well with my skin. It's not greasy at all and spreads easily. With a brush or with your fingers.
Sierra C.
This foundation is great for normal to oily skin. It is medium coverage. So it covers up most blemishes.
Tina B.
Great coverage without looking cakey. Goes on smooth and even and does not clog pores. Washes off easily.
Bruna M.
Newark
I love the coverage! I have acne and the coverage is great for my skin!!!!! The price is very good 👌👌👌
lexie b.
The coverage was medium and the consistency is thick and defiantly blends better with a beauty sponge.
Kim W.
The foundation is like silk on my skin. The coverage is very good and makes my face look very smooth.
Brittney G.
definitely was hard to find my color in these. I love the coverage, medium to light.
Maydalia O.
El Paso, Tx./ Cd. Juaréz, Chih, Méx. 🇲🇽🇺🇸
Esta base es súper buena, es una de las mejores que he probado y lo mejor es que es económica y fácil de conseguir, la cobertura es buena con un efecto totalmente matte y no se siente una plasta en la cara, 100% recomendada😚
Paula L.
This does a good job with coverage but it sometimes leaves your skin looking like you put many layers of makeup on. This foundation is great interns of the multiple shades that you can get for it but on the other hand you have to be careful not to be heavy handed with this product.
Shara H.
Levittown, PA
What are some really great medium to full coverage liquid foundations? I’ve used Mary Kay Medium Coverage Foundation BEIGE 300 (1 fl oz) for years but am interested in other options
Dilaurys R.
Miami
Hi girls, what other Mary Kay product do you recommend? My skin is greasy.
Shara H.
Levittown, PA
Ok, I love my Mary Kay Medium Coverage Foundation BEIGE 300 (1 fl oz) ... what are other really good Medium to Full coverage foundations that everyone uses? No oily and doesn’t reflect in pictures! Go!!!