BY MARY KAY #9 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

Sara M.
Sara M.
knoxville
This is overall a great product. I have been using this foundation for about 5 years and keep coming back to it. It is a little pricey but it is well worth the splurge. I have very sensitive skin so it is perfect because it is gentle and doesn't have the gross chemicals that other brands use. It blends great with my skin, even when I am a bit blotchy. However, a word of caution, make sure to blend well around the edges of your face. I once spent a whole day at the county fair with a huge makeup streak on my face. As far as the weight of it on your skin goes, it could be better but it could definitely also be worse. Overall, a great product that is worth a try.
Kiera E.
Kiera E.
Chicago
its not even a foudation the covorege its bat its juts like putting lotion  i dont like it you can get confuse with other mary key products this is ddisapoiting  the " fondation " has lots of glitter i wuz walking  down the  streat  and this woman didnt let me go till i bout it i dont recomend
Kate S.
Kate S.
Washington DC
the coverage its good, and the price is very affordable, I bough this with a friend, she sells Mary Kay products, I used it entirely, it covers well the light spots i have but it leaves the skin with a natural look, not too harsh. I recommend it if you are trying to get a good coverage for a low price.
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
I absolutely love this foundation. I have dry skin, and people always compliment how smooth and flawless my skin looks. The thing I really like about this foundation, is that it doesn't make your face look all caked on. It looks nice and natural, but covers up the impurities you want to hide.
Paola T.
Paola T.
This product is so soft when applying it on my face and I liked the coverage. It leaves my skin looking soo natural. The only think I complain is the prize, there are others with the same characteristics but cheaper.
Arivel V.
Arivel V.
I like this foundation but it would be better if It was better coverage and it's gentle and I like the package because it's not glass so if I wore to drop it wouldn't break. I don't like that it's kinda cakey on the skin and it would be better if it had more skin Colors
Fallon S.
Fallon S.
This product is amazing! Mary Kay never lets me down! This foundation made my face look so beautiful with just the foundation on! It says medium coverage but it was like full coverage with only a little bit! I will definitely be buying this again!
Wolfy B.
Wolfy B.
Olympia
I used to use my mother's samples back when she sold Mary Kay 11 or so years ago. I've always loved the brand. Never had a problem with it, and still have things from when she quit selling products 10 years ago that are still in excellent condition.
Angie H.
Angie H.
This product for me worked pretty well and it is medium coverage like I hoped. It worked well. It is not that pricey so that's a good thing. It does work as expected and I would honestly recommend it if you don't have so many blemishes because it's medium coverage
olivia p.
olivia p.
knoxville
i would wear this in the winter instead of summer. it's a bit too pricey and it's more of a light coverage as you wear it throughout the day. it's gentle on skin but easily is sweated off. i'd recommend if you want light coverage and not prone to sweating.