BY MARY KAY #9 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

• What are some really great medium to full coverage liquid foundat...3 Answers
  • Ok, I love my Mary Kay Medium Coverage Foundation... Be the first to answer!
  • Hi girls, what other Mary Kay product do you recommend? My skin i...1 Answers
Andrea C.
McArthur
this foundation didnt feel thick or dry after application. it went on smooth and covered well with a little amount. it felt light and airy on my skin. it was very gentle and it didnt cause my sensitive skin to break out. I would buy this again when I run out. a little goes a long way!
Delaney S.
Greens Fork, IN
I love this foundation! I found that using primer really does improve how effective the cover-up is. Also using a sponge helps with not having to use too much, which helps a lot with conserving it as much as you can since it is a fairly small bottle. I love this product though!
Adriana D.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Don't do this to yourself. This foundation would make me break out, my face would be flaky and I could not wait until I got home and took it off. I gave it a try a few times but it was so disappointing because this brand as a whole is very famous and out there!
Brittany B.
Wayland
I am not a fan of liquid foundation so I did not care much for this product. I used it a while back for a couple months but feel as though it makes my face feel caked. I switched to the Mary Kay powder foundation instead and it is very light on your face.
Tara L.
Wilmington
I enjoy this foundation. It has a smooth flawless coverage. I found it easy to find a good match to my skin tone. The foundation easily for into my makeup bag for easy travel. No worries about breaking bottles in your suitcase as this comes in a tube.
sierra n.
Kingston, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation is so amazing like it covers all your flaws and it may say medium coverage but it works lime a full coverage foundation I love this foundation it is very buildable and it goes on smooth I recommend this foundation almost everytime.
loraine s.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this beige foundation, a small amount is applied on a sponge and my face is flawless. I am very happy with this foundation, it’s gentle on my skin, and very smooth, I will continue buy this product over and over.
Lauren E.
This has been a staple in my makeup bag for as long as I’ve had one - so, for about 15 years! It blends well, covers blemishes and imperfections perfectly, and isn’t too heavy. The color range is impressive as well!
Briana E.
Rio Linda, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Overall it’s a good foundation if you want a light to medium coverage. I would have just liked it to have a bit more coverage but overall I’m not disappointed at it the formula is great and it sells for a fair price
Caitlyn G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never found another brand of foundation that I like using more than Mary Kay. By far the best brand available. It covers everything up. From dark spots to all of those unwanted pimples. Not pricy either
Shara H.
Philadelphia
What are some really great medium to full coverage liquid foundations? I’ve used Mary Kay Medium Coverage Foundation BEIGE 300 (1 fl oz) for years but am interested in other options
Dilaurys R.
Miami
Hi girls, what other Mary Kay product do you recommend? My skin is greasy.
Shara H.
Philadelphia
Ok, I love my Mary Kay Medium Coverage Foundation BEIGE 300 (1 fl oz) ... what are other really good Medium to Full coverage foundations that everyone uses? No oily and doesn’t reflect in pictures! Go!!!