Mary Kay Mary Kay® Dual-Coverage Powder Foundation: Ivory 100 .32 oz. uploaded by Cherith S.

BY MARY KAY

Oil free Lightweight Transfer resistant All skin types Can be used as a foundation or pressed powder see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jordyn D.
Mary Kay powder is a good product, but I feel like you can get the same quality powder for the drugstore through Revlon or Maybelline. My mom used to sell Mary Kay, so all of my makeup was Mary Kay, and now most of it is drugstore makeup and I don't see much of a difference.
Veronica G.
I got this and I accidentally gotten one too light for me but if I use a cream one under my normal foundation I love how it turns out to look
Gissel M.
Kenosha , WI
It's ligmented but I do not the consistency of it. It's hard to blend onto your skin. I bought it but I barely use it.
Stephanie P.
Hensley, AR
It goes on unevenly. If I try spreading it out it will get caught in my lines and my dry patches.
Mindy S.
Excelsior Spg, MO
With sensitive skin, I always have the best luck using Mary Kay pressed powder foundation. It's very easy to apply, and feels great on the skin.
emilie b.
mirabel
im receive the gith this product but i dont like so much. i no will spend my money in this powder foundation.
Brittany D.
Concord
Very light coverage. Isn't heavy on your skin and breathes well. I prefer the cream to powder. But this is great for a back up
🌴Chowchilla C.
Chowchilla
I just love how it looks on me it feel so good and not to dry but that's why and I just love it
Brooke F.
Great product for the price!!! Provides just the right amount of coverage. It feels very lightweight when wearing, very compact and easy to tow away in your purse. Would definitely recommend and buy again!!!
Carrie H.
Sarver, PA
Love this foundation and wouldn’t use any other brand. It goes on smooth and cleanly.