Mary Kay Mary Kay® Dual-Coverage Powder Foundation: Ivory 100 .32 oz. uploaded by Cherith S.

BY MARY KAY

Oil free Lightweight Transfer resistant All skin types Can be used as a foundation or pressed powder see more...

Buy on Amazon
shelby D.
I love my marykay foundation. It is my go to and I will probably never use another brand. It's affordable and long lasting. Great coverage
Katy R.
Sherwood, OR
I used this when I was thirteen, and it was a pretty good beginner foundation. Pricey, but it has good coverage and lasts all day.
AbaGayle B.
Midway Park, NC
I love this! A friend of mine gave me a free sample and I loved using it. It went on so smoothly and lasted. Flawless skin!
Gissel M.
Kenosha, WI
It's ligmented but I do not the consistency of it. It's hard to blend onto your skin. I bought it but I barely use it.
Caroline B.
charlotte
I love wearing this over my liquid foundation. It sets in my skin great and makes my skin tone. Feels lightweight
Karlee N.
Macclenny, FL
These powders are pretty good. But they can get cakey if you apply too much. Colors are good. And easy to apply
Stephanie P.
Hensley, AR
It goes on unevenly. If I try spreading it out it will get caught in my lines and my dry patches.
Amanda H.
Corona, SD
Full coverage and multiple color options for skin tones. Glides on easily and is long lasting.
🌴Chowchilla C.
Chowchilla
I just love how it looks on me it feel so good and not to dry but that's why and I just love it
Joanne M.
Cazenovia, NY
This powder is so light yet has wonderful coverage. It is great to touch up during the day