Mary Kay Mary Kay® Dual-Coverage Powder Foundation: Ivory 100 .32 oz. uploaded by Cherith S.

BY MARY KAY

Oil free Lightweight Transfer resistant All skin types Can be used as a foundation or pressed powder see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sam C.
Sam C.
Aurora, IL
I think Mary Kay is such an underrated brand; it's definitely a high quality brand with great products. This foundation has even coverage & isn't patchy. It's long lasting, especially when you set it!
member-80fc2695f
member-80fc2695f
Marion, North Carolina
This foundation has been a life saver! I have always been self conscious about my skin but this provides amazing coverage! Extremely easy to apply and I highly recommend this to anyone who needs full coverage.
Jollee N.
Jollee N.
Laguna Hills, CA
My mom has used this for as long as I can remember. She obviously loves it! I remember getting my first horrible zit in high school and she used this to cover it lol. I probably won't be buying this but my mom always will
Mindy S.
Mindy S.
Excelsior Spg, MO
With sensitive skin, I always have the best luck using Mary Kay pressed powder foundation. It's very easy to apply, and feels great on the skin.
AbaGayle B.
AbaGayle B.
Marietta, GA
I love this! A friend of mine gave me a free sample and I loved using it. It went on so smoothly and lasted. Flawless skin!
Karlee N.
Karlee N.
Macclenny, FL
These powders are pretty good. But they can get cakey if you apply too much. Colors are good. And easy to apply
Gissel M.
Gissel M.
Kenosha, WI
It's ligmented but I do not the consistency of it. It's hard to blend onto your skin. I bought it but I barely use it.
🌴Chowchilla C.
🌴Chowchilla C.
Chowchilla
I just love how it looks on me it feel so good and not to dry but that's why and I just love it
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Corona, SD
Full coverage and multiple color options for skin tones. Glides on easily and is long lasting.
Caroline B.
Caroline B.
charlotte
I love wearing this over my liquid foundation. It sets in my skin great and makes my skin tone. Feels lightweight