Mary Kay Mary Kay® Dual-Coverage Powder Foundation: Ivory 100 .32 oz. uploaded by Cherith S.

BY MARY KAY

Oil free Lightweight Transfer resistant All skin types Can be used as a foundation or pressed powder see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jordyn D.
Mary Kay powder is a good product, but I feel like you can get the same quality powder for the drugstore through Revlon or Maybelline. My mom used to sell Mary Kay, so all of my makeup was Mary Kay, and now most of it is drugstore makeup and I don't see much of a difference.
Marcella L.
Rancho Cucamonga
This product is very lightweight. I really enjoy using it because it doesn't feel like I have makeup on. I definitely recommend it to anyone that likes full coverage and doesn't want to feel like they're wearing makeup.
Brooke F.
Great product for the price!!! Provides just the right amount of coverage. It feels very lightweight when wearing, very compact and easy to tow away in your purse. Would definitely recommend and buy again!!!
Tiffany J.
Hueytown, AL
My absolute favorite powder foundation!! Easy to apply and covers great. Good price. It has a matte finish and matched with my skin tone perfectly. It lasts 8-10 hours on a normal day. I would recommend it!
Jaci T.
Coral Springs
I really like this powder in the compact to set my foundation and also for reapplying throughout the day when needed. I would not wear this as a foundation because it has virtually zero coverage.
member-80fc2695f
Marion, North Carolina
This foundation has been a life saver! I have always been self conscious about my skin but this provides amazing coverage! Extremely easy to apply and I highly recommend this to anyone who needs full coverage.
Jollee N.
Laguna Hills, CA
My mom has used this for as long as I can remember. She obviously loves it! I remember getting my first horrible zit in high school and she used this to cover it lol. I probably won't be buying this but my mom always will
Kjersti S.
Spanish Fork, UT
This is the only powder foundation I have used for years. It's easy to apply and suits my skin and color perfectly. It's container is pretty simple (I buy it for refills), but I'm able to buy these when I need them to refill the container I bought from them previously that included a brush and a mirror.

The pricing is pretty good for what you get, I think. What I have always lasts me a long time since I don't put on foundation everyday, but when I do, this stuff blends in perfectly with no mess or irritation. It also helps keep my skin from feeling too oily in the afternoons without causing me to breakout.
Mindy S.
Excelsior Spg, MO
With sensitive skin, I always have the best luck using Mary Kay pressed powder foundation. It's very easy to apply, and feels great on the skin.
Veronica G.
I got this and I accidentally gotten one too light for me but if I use a cream one under my normal foundation I love how it turns out to look