Mary Kay Mary Kay® Dual-Coverage Powder Foundation: Ivory 100 .32 oz. uploaded by Cherith S.

BY MARY KAY

Oil free Lightweight Transfer resistant All skin types Can be used as a foundation or pressed powder see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brooke F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product for the price!!! Provides just the right amount of coverage. It feels very lightweight when wearing, very compact and easy to tow away in your purse. Would definitely recommend and buy again!!!
Jollee N.
Laguna Hills, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom has used this for as long as I can remember. She obviously loves it! I remember getting my first horrible zit in high school and she used this to cover it lol. I probably won't be buying this but my mom always will
member-80fc2695f
Marion, North Carolina
This foundation has been a life saver! I have always been self conscious about my skin but this provides amazing coverage! Extremely easy to apply and I highly recommend this to anyone who needs full coverage.
Kjersti S.
Spanish Fork, UT
This is the only powder foundation I have used for years. It's easy to apply and suits my skin and color perfectly. It's container is pretty simple (I buy it for refills), but I'm able to buy these when I need them to refill the container I bought from them previously that included a brush and a mirror.

The pricing is pretty good for what you get, I think. What I have always lasts me a long time since I don't put on foundation everyday, but when I do, this stuff blends in perfectly with no mess or irritation. It also helps keep my skin from feeling too oily in the afternoons without causing me to breakout.
Mindy S.
Excelsior Spg, MO
With sensitive skin, I always have the best luck using Mary Kay pressed powder foundation. It's very easy to apply, and feels great on the skin.
Veronica G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this and I accidentally gotten one too light for me but if I use a cream one under my normal foundation I love how it turns out to look
shelby D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my marykay foundation. It is my go to and I will probably never use another brand. It's affordable and long lasting. Great coverage
Katy R.
Sherwood, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this when I was thirteen, and it was a pretty good beginner foundation. Pricey, but it has good coverage and lasts all day.
AbaGayle B.
MARIETTA, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this! A friend of mine gave me a free sample and I loved using it. It went on so smoothly and lasted. Flawless skin!
Gissel M.
Kenosha, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's ligmented but I do not the consistency of it. It's hard to blend onto your skin. I bought it but I barely use it.