Mary Kay Mary Kay® Dual-Coverage Powder Foundation: Ivory 100 .32 oz. uploaded by Cherith S.

BY MARY KAY

Oil free Lightweight Transfer resistant All skin types Can be used as a foundation or pressed powder see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kayla P.
La Vergne, TN
This is my favorite pressed powder foundation to use. It’s easy to apply and lasts forever! I have normal-dry skin and it definitely keeps my face looking fresh. I’d recommend this product to others and will continue to purchase for myself.
LeAnne H.
Norfolk, VA
I wear bronze 1 and only wear Mary Kay cosmetics. I’ve been using this since high school. I have combination skin but this product is great as a stand alone product or with liquid foundation.
Vanessa W.
Clinton, TN
I really like the Mary Kay mineral powder foundation. It provides great coverage without leaving my face looking shiny or oily. I think it is a great price for a mineral powder foundation. I would, and have, purchased this product over and over again. I am a real fan of Mary Kay products.
Sandra E.
Bayamon
This is really good, it has a good coverage . I use beige 1 its perfect and lasts a long time . My face is combination to oily and it works good. I buy it to my personal beauty consultant. I recommend it.
Alex S.
This is an awesome powder. I use it for a bit more coverage, or if my foundation looks patchy. It blends very well, but over foundation it can look a bit powdery. I suggest a good setting spray to help blend a bit.
Sam C.
Batavia, IL
I think Mary Kay is such an underrated brand; it's definitely a high quality brand with great products. This foundation has even coverage & isn't patchy. It's long lasting, especially when you set it!
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Mary Kays foundation is OK. Definitely not knocking it!! This just drys my face out every now and then. I have to really make sure my skin is mostureized before applying this foundation
Jordyn D.
Mary Kay powder is a good product, but I feel like you can get the same quality powder for the drugstore through Revlon or Maybelline. My mom used to sell Mary Kay, so all of my makeup was Mary Kay, and now most of it is drugstore makeup and I don't see much of a difference.
Krissie B.
Chatsworth, GA
I really liked the Mary Kay dual coverage powder foundation. It went on smooth and gave my face a nice, smooth look. I could barely tell I was wearing this product. However, I no longer use this product due to changing skin.
Marcella L.
Rancho Cucamonga
This product is very lightweight. I really enjoy using it because it doesn't feel like I have makeup on. I definitely recommend it to anyone that likes full coverage and doesn't want to feel like they're wearing makeup.