Mary Kay Mary Kay® Dual-Coverage Powder Foundation: Ivory 100 .32 oz. uploaded by Cherith S.

BY MARY KAY

Oil free Lightweight Transfer resistant All skin types Can be used as a foundation or pressed powder see more...

Buy on Amazon
Krissie B.
Chatsworth
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked the Mary Kay dual coverage powder foundation. It went on smooth and gave my face a nice, smooth look. I could barely tell I was wearing this product. However, I no longer use this product due to changing skin.
Jollee N.
Laguna Hills, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom has used this for as long as I can remember. She obviously loves it! I remember getting my first horrible zit in high school and she used this to cover it lol. I probably won't be buying this but my mom always will
Janessa K.
Brundidge
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great if you have oily skin it doesn't splotch up and it covers evenly o love using this product and I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a go to foundation powder it is great I buy this on a regular basis I have some at all times
Connie E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wore this before I started wearing foundation in highschool. Mary k products are so overlooked. I don't have problem skin so I was able to wear this alone without other makeup and it made my skin look like porcelain. I always got compliments. It last long, little product goes a long way.
Sam C.
Batavia, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think Mary Kay is such an underrated brand; it's definitely a high quality brand with great products. This foundation has even coverage & isn't patchy. It's long lasting, especially when you set it!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mary Kays foundation is OK. Definitely not knocking it!! This just drys my face out every now and then. I have to really make sure my skin is mostureized before applying this foundation
Wolfy B.
Olympia, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use my mother's samples back when she sold Mary Kay 11 or so years ago. I've always loved the brand. Never had a problem with it, and still have things from when she quit selling products 10 years ago that are still in excellent condition.
Jordyn D.
Mary Kay powder is a good product, but I feel like you can get the same quality powder for the drugstore through Revlon or Maybelline. My mom used to sell Mary Kay, so all of my makeup was Mary Kay, and now most of it is drugstore makeup and I don't see much of a difference.
Marcella L.
Rancho Cucamonga
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is very lightweight. I really enjoy using it because it doesn't feel like I have makeup on. I definitely recommend it to anyone that likes full coverage and doesn't want to feel like they're wearing makeup.
Tiffany J.
Hueytown, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My absolute favorite powder foundation!! Easy to apply and covers great. Good price. It has a matte finish and matched with my skin tone perfectly. It lasts 8-10 hours on a normal day. I would recommend it!