Mary Kay Mary Kay® Dual-Coverage Powder Foundation: Ivory 100 .32 oz. uploaded by Cherith S.

BY MARY KAY

Oil free Lightweight Transfer resistant All skin types Can be used as a foundation or pressed powder see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kjersti S.
Kjersti S.
Spanish Fork, UT
This is the only powder foundation I have used for years. It's easy to apply and suits my skin and color perfectly. It's container is pretty simple (I buy it for refills), but I'm able to buy these when I need them to refill the container I bought from them previously that included a brush and a mirror.

The pricing is pretty good for what you get, I think. What I have always lasts me a long time since I don't put on foundation everyday, but when I do, this stuff blends in perfectly with no mess or irritation. It also helps keep my skin from feeling too oily in the afternoons without causing me to breakout.
Connie E.
Connie E.
I wore this before I started wearing foundation in highschool. Mary k products are so overlooked. I don't have problem skin so I was able to wear this alone without other makeup and it made my skin look like porcelain. I always got compliments. It last long, little product goes a long way.
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Mary Kays foundation is OK. Definitely not knocking it!! This just drys my face out every now and then. I have to really make sure my skin is mostureized before applying this foundation
Janessa K.
Janessa K.
Brundidge
This is great if you have oily skin it doesn't splotch up and it covers evenly o love using this product and I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a go to foundation powder it is great I buy this on a regular basis I have some at all times
Wolfy B.
Wolfy B.
Olympia, WA
I used to use my mother's samples back when she sold Mary Kay 11 or so years ago. I've always loved the brand. Never had a problem with it, and still have things from when she quit selling products 10 years ago that are still in excellent condition.
Jordyn D.
Jordyn D.
Mary Kay powder is a good product, but I feel like you can get the same quality powder for the drugstore through Revlon or Maybelline. My mom used to sell Mary Kay, so all of my makeup was Mary Kay, and now most of it is drugstore makeup and I don't see much of a difference.
Krissie B.
Krissie B.
Chatsworth
I really liked the Mary Kay dual coverage powder foundation. It went on smooth and gave my face a nice, smooth look. I could barely tell I was wearing this product. However, I no longer use this product due to changing skin.
Marcella L.
Marcella L.
Rancho Cucamonga
This product is very lightweight. I really enjoy using it because it doesn't feel like I have makeup on. I definitely recommend it to anyone that likes full coverage and doesn't want to feel like they're wearing makeup.
Brooke F.
Brooke F.
Great product for the price!!! Provides just the right amount of coverage. It feels very lightweight when wearing, very compact and easy to tow away in your purse. Would definitely recommend and buy again!!!
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Hueytown, AL
My absolute favorite powder foundation!! Easy to apply and covers great. Good price. It has a matte finish and matched with my skin tone perfectly. It lasts 8-10 hours on a normal day. I would recommend it!