Mary Kay Lip Liner ~Dusty Pink uploaded by Katherine S.

BY MARY KAY

Mary Kay Lip Liner ~Dusty Pink
  • "Love Mary Kay products and always will. Creamy and goes on your lips easily and worth the price." in 16 reviews
Lauren M.
This color pairs perfectly with my favorite lip stick color! I have received so many complaints on it over the years. I even had a woman ask to sit down with me and ordered every color make up that I had so she could replicate my look!
Kaylee💗🙈 F.
It wasn’t exactly the color I needed but it was a beautiful color. At first it was a little hard to use but I got it to work. It lasted for the four hours I had it on. I would buy it again if I had the right lipstick!
Michele P.
Aneta, ND
All Mary Kay Lip Liners are easy to apply and are long-lasting. I've
used these liners for a bit over eight years and am pleased with the
results. The reason I gave this particular shade a five star is because the shade is perfect for my skin tone and blends very well with my lipsticks and glosses. I have purchased this many times and will do so in the future.
Christina K.
Very creamy and I love this shade.  It goes with so many nudes and neutrals and especially matte lipsticks. It also doesn' t smell bad like others have. Also i do wish there was more product inside. I definitely think the pencil could have fit more. Other than that it's a great lipliner
Kait B.
Oxford, PA
I’m not always a huge fan of lip liners, but this one applied nicely and I loved the color. It lasted a good amount of time without having to reapply. Easy to use.
Gayle B.
This lip liner is awesome. It is easy to use and the product lasts all day without reapplication. The price is a little high however with the amount of product and the fact that reapplication wasn’t necessary justified the purchase. I would definitely recommend this lip liner.
Victoria Caroline P.
rua Eucaliptos 585, Cotia Sp
I love makeup, I try to see what combines with me and that leaves my skin more cared, in general makeup barons, brushes! everything that goes in contact with my skin
Sierra M.
This is and always will be one of my favorite lip liners. I have tried so many and this is keeps your lips stick on for so long and your lipstick will not bleed outside of your lips. Goes on super easy and is not rough on the skin at all!
Bri C.
Mount Vernon, IA
works great! it’s not what it used to be, though. i’m pretty sure they changed the formula. it lasts a while, and makes your lips look great! packaging could be better, but would totally buy again! (bought at sephora i’m pretty sure)
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Michaela L.
Wilmington, DE
I've always loved a good lipstick..but is it worth it to try a lip liner? I love Mary Kay so I'd start here but I've always felt like lip liners are for old ladies! ;)
Sydney G.
Richmond , VA
I'm thinking of purchasing this because its hypoallergenic. Just wondering if this is easy to remove and how long does it last?
Xi L.
León, Gto.
What do you think about this product?? Is creamy enough??:)

Amazon