Mary Kay Lip Liner, Chocolate uploaded by Kyra G.Mary Kay Lip Liner, Chocolate uploaded by Gloria M.Mary Kay Lip Liner, Chocolate uploaded by saritati t.

BY MARY KAY #25 in Lip Liner

• Does this apply well? Is it smooth and also does it stay long? 1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a lip liner for weeks i wonder if this on...1 Answers
  • I love mary k lip liners1 Answers
Amanda H.
Southern Pines
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Carla A.
Richmond
I love Mary Kay lip liners, they’re creamy and have great pigmentation too! I love all Mary Kay products I would recommend it to everyone I’m also a beauty consultant from Mary Kay. Everyone should buy Mary Kay amazing products!
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Bobbie C.
Knoxville
This is a great product Mary Kay is an expensive brand, but it is worth it. Mary Kay lip liner is very easy to use and apply. This long lasting product is a must have. I use this product weekly and will continue to use.
Tamara H.
E Providence, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love
Megan K.
Pepperell
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some of the best lip liners I’ve ever used. They are so creamy and pigmented. They are also easy to apply and last long on the lips. They also last a long time because you only need a little they are so pigmented. I would buy these again and recommend to a friend.
Shannon G.
Glastonbury
these are good quality but are very expensive for such a  small amount of product. the color payoff is really good but feels kind of dry on the lips. i recommend if you get this put a lip balm underneath this to get a nice smooth finish.
Letty J.
I love mixing this lipliner with different lipsticks. It makes it look like different colors. It as well can be used to contour your face and eyeliner. It can be versatile.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Debbie D.
Savannah, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Mary Kay Chocolate lip liner goes on smooth, thick or thin. It's a great compliment to the Mary Kay Downtown Brown creme lipstick. Great value and quality, as is expected with the Mary Kay make-up line.
Maria M.
New Britain, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a lip liner for weeks i wonder if this one is useful
alejandra c.
I love mary k lip liners
Jade B.
Quebec
Does this apply well? Is it smooth and also does it stay long?