Mary Kay Lip Liner, Chocolate uploaded by Sara F.Mary Kay Lip Liner, Chocolate uploaded by Gloria M.Mary Kay Lip Liner, Chocolate uploaded by Kyra G.

BY MARY KAY

• Does this apply well? Is it smooth and also does it stay ...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a lip liner for weeks i wonder if...1 Answers
  • I love mary k lip liners1 Answers
Mary Kay Lip Liner, Chocolate
  • "This product goes on creamy and smooth unlike some liners that are dry and chalky they make your lips dry, yet this liner does its job it stay in place. Mary Kay definitely stands behind its products and has for many years I swear by it!!" in 26 reviews
Alyssa H.
Coos Bay
I love these. They're so nice. The tip of it is so small so it makes it easy to use when you want to line your lips. The product itself lasts a while. I feel like i haven't ran out of any of the ones I own and I use them all the time. The price isn't bad at all. I would purchase these. I recommend them to my friends all the time.
Shasha S.
Faith J.
Lithia Spgs, GA
I love it! It’s smooth and has a creamy texture to it. It’s very easy to apply and it’s affordable very nice value and it’s long lasting it last me about 8 hrs and I wouldn’t buy again cause I rarely wear lip liners
Courtney B.
Valdosta, GA
I have quite a few of these, I love them! Very creamy however they are a bit expensive. You can get a good lip liner at the drugstore, Sephora or Ulta. I highly recommend this if you're into Mary Kay products.
Megan K.
Pepperell
Some of the best lip liners I’ve ever used. They are so creamy and pigmented. They are also easy to apply and last long on the lips. They also last a long time because you only need a little they are so pigmented. I would buy these again and recommend to a friend.
Keian D.
Dallas, TX
These lip liners are the best. I am very happy with this purchase the liners run smooth and they don’t move I love lining my lips and creating the perfect iamb pay luck with Mary Kay lip liners I totally recommend it and you should totally try it.
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Savanna C.
Tuckerton
I sell Mary Kay and I absolutely LOVE anything Mary Kay related. Everything Mary Kay sells is worth the money. I like this lipliner because it goes well with my dark lipsticks. It lasts all day and looks very pretty.
Kaylie B.
This is my favorite lip liner that I own. Anytime I want a bold dark lip I use this liner! It mixes well with all of my lipsticks and applies beautifully! If I were you I would buy one (or several) for myself!
Debbie D.
The Mary Kay Chocolate lip liner goes on smooth, thick or thin. It's a great compliment to the Mary Kay Downtown Brown creme lipstick. Great value and quality, as is expected with the Mary Kay make-up line.
alejandra c.
I love mary k lip liners
Jade B.
Quebec
Does this apply well? Is it smooth and also does it stay long?
Maria M.
New Britain, CT
I have been looking for a lip liner for weeks i wonder if this one is useful

Amazon