Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Rosaura G.
Rosaura G.
2250 NW 114th Ave Unir 1Q Miami , FL 33192-4177

Profiles or fill your lips with this creamy formula that slides smoothly without leaving any blemishes. This lip liner is the perfect ally for women who want dazzling lips that stay put on makeup hour after hour. Its waterproof formula comes in a thin retractable pen and includes a sharpener to keep the tip always perfect. It has never been easy to sharpen the lips accurately, preventing the lipstick from fading or cracking. Create the appearance of thicker lips by fading a lip liner to your natural tone or try a tone that complements that of your lipstick
Jaye G.
Jaye G.
Stonewall, MS

My mom uses these like crazy! So of course I had to try them. I didn't like this specific color on me, but the color pay off! It is always very true to its color. If you look at the packaging it looks the same as the actual product. A lot of lipstick or lip liners don't always look how you think they will from looking at the packaging. Very smooth! Lasts for hours. Doesn't have that heavy feeling that some lip liner make your lips feel. This is a very good lip product and brand! I definitely recommend!
Lynne B.
Lynne B.
Silver Spring, MD

I hadn't used Mary Kay since I was a kid who had been allowed to sit in on a Mary Kay party with my mom and her friends. I purchased a Mary Kay lip liner after I won some Mary Kay products in a raffle. What I loved about it was that it didn't tug at my lips but applied smoothly. Yet it wasn't so creamy that it felt like lipstick. I found that it kept my lipstick from bleeding so it did its job. Sometimes I just fill in my entire lip with the liner!
Lexii J.
Lexii J.

This liner goes on super smooth, no need to press hard. Not supper smudge proof but gets the job done. The Mary Kay liner is worth its price. The color is  also very bold and matte. The packaging is kinda old school and there isn't very much product inside. However,  I would recommend this product to those who are looking for a more casual look.
Kyarah S.
Kyarah S.
Corsicana, TX

I am a cosmetology student and I try to experiment with new makeup because at our school we are constantly looking for new updated makeup to add to our kits and i used this chocolate color to make my upper lip seem a little darker naturally and everyone there loved it and my instructor is even considering adding these liners to our kits
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
Keystone Heights, FL

I just recently graduated from high school and this was the lip liner I used on my prom night. After about 4 hours, it was surprisingly still there, even after the sweat of that night. I was surprised to see that it was still very noticeable by the end of the night. I would definitely buy this and recommend it to others.
Kristie M.
Kristie M.
Grovespring

Mary Kay is my favorite brand of lip liner. It is hypoallergenic, which is a must for my skin. It stays on a very long time, which is great with my work schedule. I can't stop to reapply my make up. The chocolate works well with my favorite lipsticks, and is something I would gladly share with a friend.
Nevia O.
Nevia O.

I love me some Mark Kay chocolate lip liner! I aways go for a dark lip and my expectations for this liner are meet every time. They can be a bit pricey for any one new to makeup but its easy to apply and the finishing results are flawless. I would recommend this if your into a darker lip color.
Jazmyne M.
Jazmyne M.
Montclair

I felt so intense and bassass when wearing this it was heaven. For one this product refused to smear under any circumstance. It was unreal when I was able  to lift up my coffee cup after sipping away to find no smears on my glass. HOW AMAZING. If only every lip liner were this great
Alicia A.
Alicia A.
Kaysville, UT

These liners are decent, but I don't love how thin they are. Probably a weird thing not to love in a liner, but it's true! I love to film entire lip with a liner I love and wear that as my color for the day. Sometimes paired with a nice gloss. That's harder to accomplish with these.
Jade B.
Jade B.
Quebec

Does this apply well? Is it smooth and also does it stay long?
Maria M.
Maria M.
New Britain, CT

I have been looking for a lip liner for weeks i wonder if this one is useful

Join Now