Mary Kay Lip Liner, Chocolate uploaded by Sara F.Mary Kay Lip Liner, Chocolate uploaded by Gloria M.Mary Kay Lip Liner, Chocolate uploaded by Kyra G.

BY MARY KAY #43 in Lip Liner

• Does this apply well? Is it smooth and also does it stay ...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a lip liner for weeks i wonder if...1 Answers
  • I love mary k lip liners1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This product goes on creamy and smooth unlike some liners that are dry and chalky they make your lips dry, yet this liner does its job it stay in place. Mary Kay definitely stands behind its products and has for many years I swear by it!!" in 20 reviews
Alyssa H.
Coos Bay
I love these. They're so nice. The tip of it is so small so it makes it easy to use when you want to line your lips. The product itself lasts a while. I feel like i haven't ran out of any of the ones I own and I use them all the time. The price isn't bad at all. I would purchase these. I recommend them to my friends all the time.
Shasha S.
Keian D.
Dallas, TX
These lip liners are the best. I am very happy with this purchase the liners run smooth and they don’t move I love lining my lips and creating the perfect iamb pay luck with Mary Kay lip liners I totally recommend it and you should totally try it.
Jalynn A.
I like the Mary Kay lip liners. I have the white/clear lip liner and I use it on all my lip sticks. I really look forward to trying the other colors. It keeps the lip stick in place and I just really recommend.
Michelle B.
Green Isle
I love it!! it's my favorite color. it goes on nice and stays on.  I don't have to keep re applying it.  which is the bomb because most colors I have to. I live Mary kay!!
Dria R.
Baton Rouge, LA
The lip liner in question is great it goes on smooth and to the lips without any problems I have recommended to few friends price-wise is a great product I also used as lip liner to blending with my lipstick and lip glosses so I am continuously going to use this product because I have not had any issues with it.
Megan K.
Pepperell
Some of the best lip liners I’ve ever used. They are so creamy and pigmented. They are also easy to apply and last long on the lips. They also last a long time because you only need a little they are so pigmented. I would buy these again and recommend to a friend.
Shannon G.
Glastonbury
these are good quality but are very expensive for such a  small amount of product. the color payoff is really good but feels kind of dry on the lips. i recommend if you get this put a lip balm underneath this to get a nice smooth finish.
Bobbie C.
Knoxville
This is a great product Mary Kay is an expensive brand, but it is worth it. Mary Kay lip liner is very easy to use and apply. This long lasting product is a must have. I use this product weekly and will continue to use.
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
alejandra c.
I love mary k lip liners
Jade B.
Quebec
Does this apply well? Is it smooth and also does it stay long?
Maria M.
New Britain, CT
I have been looking for a lip liner for weeks i wonder if this one is useful