Mary Kay Lip Liner, Chocolate uploaded by Kyra G.Mary Kay Lip Liner, Chocolate uploaded by Gloria M.Mary Kay Lip Liner, Chocolate uploaded by saritati t.

BY MARY KAY #74 in Lip Liner

Jaye G.
Jaye G.
Stonewall, MS
My mom uses these like crazy! So of course I had to try them. I didn't like this specific color on me, but the color pay off! It is always very true to its color. If you look at the packaging it looks the same as the actual product. A lot of lipstick or lip liners don't always look how you think they will from looking at the packaging. Very smooth! Lasts for hours. Doesn't have that heavy feeling that some lip liner make your lips feel. This is a very good lip product and brand! I definitely recommend!
Lynne B.
Lynne B.
Silver Spring, MD
I hadn't used Mary Kay since I was a kid who had been allowed to sit in on a Mary Kay party with my mom and her friends. I purchased a Mary Kay lip liner after I won some Mary Kay products in a raffle. What I loved about it was that it didn't tug at my lips but applied smoothly. Yet it wasn't so creamy that it felt like lipstick. I found that it kept my lipstick from bleeding so it did its job. Sometimes I just fill in my entire lip with the liner!
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
Keystone Heights, FL
I just recently graduated from high school and this was the lip liner I used on my prom night. After about 4 hours, it was surprisingly still there, even after the sweat of that night. I was surprised to see that it was still very noticeable by the end of the night. I would definitely buy this and recommend it to others.
Nevia O.
Nevia O.
I love me some Mark Kay chocolate lip liner! I aways go for a dark lip and my expectations for this liner are meet every time. They can be a bit pricey for any one new to makeup but its easy to apply and the finishing results are flawless. I would recommend this if your into a darker lip color.
Whitney K.
Whitney K.
Tucson, AZ
I love pairing this with a nude or light pink lippie. It really gives you an ombre effect. Perfect for both a natural looking face, or glam it up with a smokey eye. Either way, you can not go wrong with this lip liner. Whether you use it as I suggest or under a similar lipstick.
Diana N.
Diana N.
Porterville, CA
Mary Kay is very known and talked about brand. It's the first brand of makeup i started to use because of how you can make your own business off of it. The lip liners as well as all the makeup in the line, is very good quality. I would re purchase again if I had to.
Weena D.
Weena D.
Tulsa, OK
I love this color. Anyone that knows me knows I love a dark colored lip liner. This chocolate does not disappoint. I like to wear it with a nude lipstick or even a chapstick and it looks great. I am rarely disappointed when it comes to Mary Kay products.
Katiuska P.
Katiuska P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yo soy aficionada adicta a los labiales y muy exigente al usarlos pero los lip liner de mary kay son asombrosos. El tono chocolate es el mejor porque es facil de aplicar, de larga duracion y en un tono asombroso a mi me encnata y lo volveria a comprar
Gabriela W.
Gabriela W.
Columbia, MO
my favorite!! when i bought this product i thought it wont be good, but it was. the only thing is that i usualliy use like a chapstick so i can spread very well the product in the line of my lips. my lips are too dry. the color is exceptional.
Valerie V.
Valerie V.
Garden City, KS
Mary Kay's lip liners are awesome! There is plenty of colors to chose from. Chocolate, being one of my favorites it's gives your lips a unique outline that makes your lipstick pop out. It comes very nicely protected in its small box package.
alejandra c.
alejandra c.
I love mary k lip liners
Jade B.
Jade B.
Quebec
Does this apply well? Is it smooth and also does it stay long?
Maria M.
Maria M.
New Britain, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a lip liner for weeks i wonder if this one is useful