BY MARY KAY

Non-sticky and wears great alone or over lipstick. .27 Oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "It was so pretty, loved the color and how glossy it made my lips looked. It really made my lips pop, even my boyfriend noticed haha. The packaging was nice and I would definitely wear again. Compared to other products I've used it was absolutely just fantabulous." in 26 reviews
  • "Love this color. The perfect hint of gold tones. Goes great under hi-shine lip gloss. Cute & simple packaging. First time user. It was just fun for the time being. My Mom likes it. I wouldn't purchase it again. Long lasting unless you're making out ! =]" in 17 reviews
Megan G.
It's been many years since I've used this so perhaps they've changed the formula. However, when I had some of these lip glosses they just weren't good. Especially for the price point they were at. They had some nice colors but I just didn't like the way they fell on my lips and I didn't feel like they were the best quality.
Brooke G.
Massillon
This product made my lips react! Awful reaction! I would never recommend Mary K to anyone. I’ve had so many issues with their products! The gloss was super sticky felt fake on my lips. And then the reaction was nasty too!
Kelsie W.
Bucyrus
I have worn this since I first started playing with makeup. A great nude lipgloss that will go with literally anything! Feels good and looks even better. The hints of sparkle reflect beautifully in the sunlight!
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Yolande M.
I love wearing lip gloss. It keeps you lips moisturize and a little goes along way. It goes on smooth, smells delicious and the it’s compact to fit in purse or you pocket. I buy my lip gloss from Mary Kay, because I love their products and plan to make a future purchase!
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
This gloss is a little on the sticky side, but many glosses are and this is not the stickiest I have ever used. I like the vanilla flavor of the glosses and the nice wash of color. This is reasonably priced and I will repurchase as long as I can find a MK rep that does not try to get me to join their cult lol.
Nikki H.
This lip gloss is beautiful! It has a golden tone to it and lots of shimmer. I always get compliments when I wear it. The only downside is that, like most glosses, it does not last very long - lots of reapplying throughout the day. Even still, I would definitely buy it again!
Crystal Leanette V.
Pacoima, CA
This lip glow is extremely hydrating however it is sheer and it is not long lasting. I like it because it’s the perfect nude pink for my skin tone (tan with yellow undertones)
Brittany J.
My cousin is a Mary Kay consultant and always tells me about the best products they have! She told me about this and I had to try it. It goes on very light, and leaves your lips feeling moist and hydrated all day! And the colors are beautiful!!
Morgan B.
I️ love Mary Kay products and this is the most perfect color. You can wear it by itself or top other colors with it. No matter how you wear it you will look great. Very reasonably priced and will last you a good while. This is my go to color.