BY MARY KAY

Non-sticky and wears great alone or over lipstick. .27 Oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "It was so pretty, loved the color and how glossy it made my lips looked. It really made my lips pop, even my boyfriend noticed haha. The packaging was nice and I would definitely wear again. Compared to other products I've used it was absolutely just fantabulous." in 26 reviews
  • "Love this color. The perfect hint of gold tones. Goes great under hi-shine lip gloss. Cute & simple packaging. First time user. It was just fun for the time being. My Mom likes it. I wouldn't purchase it again. Long lasting unless you're making out ! =]" in 17 reviews
Ruth D.
Cleveland, OH
I like this lip gloss but it is way stickier than I would like in the average lip gloss. I think that the color is not as fun as I anticipated and I have to reapply the lip gloss often, it is easy to use. I wouldn't recommend purchasing this especially for the price.
Lissette A.
My favorite Mary Kay lip gloss. Its a very beautiful brown. The shimmer is just right. Not too exaggerated. Hawaiian Sunset is a nice color for anyone who wants to start wearing lip gloss but isn't quite ready to invest in a super bright color.
Breanna B.
Glen Carbon, IL
I love the color of this! I love the shine it gives off as well. There are only two issues really that I have with this lip gloss. One is it is really thick. Two is it clumps after a few hours. So you have to check or it can be embarrassing!
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
Keyla B.
This limited edition lip gloss is so pretty. Its a nice summer gloss,the shimmer is subtle and the color imo is a nice sandy/beige (almost nude)...I wish this gloss wasn't limited edition tho its so nice=
Sarah G.
Bruce, WI

I have four of these and I'm really satisfied! They apply evenly, are non sticky and the lasting power is great, a combination I rarely find in other brands. The packaging is cute and small so you can have it in you pocket or wallet even, and they make these with a doe foot applicator instead of a brush.
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC
This is one of my favorite glosses and I love the shimmery color. It goes on well and stays on well. I think it lasts longer than others I've tried. The price is moderate- not that expensive but not cheap either.
Mindy S.
Appleton, WI
This is an amazing lip gloss. It applies so easily and last for hours so you don't have to keep reapplying it over and over. I would recommend this product to others. And I do believe it is an amazing price for the product that works this great. I would buy it again.
Jessica L.
The Mary Kay Brand is good and I do like the lip gloss. I got it from my friend. She gave me some for when I came home. It was good value and no it was not pricey. It was easy to use and to apply and I would use it again. I would buy it again and I would buy more
Jonique B.
Mesa, AZ
I love the neutral color. I tend to shy away from bright and bold colors so this is perfect. My lips don't feel sticky from thick product and it tends to last a while.