BY MARY KAY

Non-sticky and wears great alone or over lipstick. .27 Oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
Love this color. The perfect hint of gold tones. Goes great under hi-shine lip gloss. Cute & simple packaging. First time user. It was just fun for the time being. My Mom likes it. I wouldn't purchase it again. Long lasting unless you're making out ! =]
Keyla B.
This limited edition lip gloss is so pretty. Its a nice summer gloss,the shimmer is subtle and the color imo is a nice sandy/beige (almost nude)...I wish this gloss wasn't limited edition tho its so nice=
Sarah G.
Bruce, WI

I have four of these and I'm really satisfied! They apply evenly, are non sticky and the lasting power is great, a combination I rarely find in other brands. The packaging is cute and small so you can have it in you pocket or wallet even, and they make these with a doe foot applicator instead of a brush.
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC
This is one of my favorite glosses and I love the shimmery color. It goes on well and stays on well. I think it lasts longer than others I've tried. The price is moderate- not that expensive but not cheap either.
Mindy S.
Appleton, WI
This is an amazing lip gloss. It applies so easily and last for hours so you don't have to keep reapplying it over and over. I would recommend this product to others. And I do believe it is an amazing price for the product that works this great. I would buy it again.
Theo Y.
Leavenworth, KS
It was so pretty, loved the color and how glossy it made my lips looked. It really made my lips pop, even my boyfriend noticed haha. The packaging was nice and I would definitely wear again. Compared to other products I've used it was absolutely just fantabulous.
Jonique B.
Mesa, AZ
I love the neutral color. I tend to shy away from bright and bold colors so this is perfect. My lips don't feel sticky from thick product and it tends to last a while.
Jessica L.
The Mary Kay Brand is good and I do like the lip gloss. I got it from my friend. She gave me some for when I came home. It was good value and no it was not pricey. It was easy to use and to apply and I would use it again. I would buy it again and I would buy more
Patricia H.
Westville, FL
I have always loved Mary Kay products and have been using them since I first started wearing makeup. It definitely is long lasting. I have to purchase from a consultant, it is easy to apply and use and small enough to carry in a small bag for on the go use.
Christina T.
Madison, AL
I am in love with these lip glosses! They are so moisturizing and do not feel sticky at all on the lips! I would definitely recommend these to a friend! Two thumbs up!