BY MARY KAY

Non-sticky and wears great alone or over lipstick. .27 Oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica F.
Conroe, TX
Love this stuff!!! Gives a fabulous shine each time. I received it as a sample from my Mary KAY consultant, and instantly loved it. Not too expensive. Easy to apply.
Laura K.
San Pedro, CA
I love this product. Glides on smooth and lasts for a long time even when I am eating and drinking. I don't like a lot of "FLUFF" I like my stuff to last. I don't want to be in a mirror all day
amy h.
Fort Worth, TX
i like this lip gloss because its small and its a beautiful color & you can take it anywhere you would want to go, its portable & its a natrual color for anybody.
Madison D.
Provo, UT
I love Mary Kay lip gloss, it is definitely a go-to in my makeup routine, but I didn't love this color on me as much as I had hoped. Perhaps it just didn't mesh well with my skin tone ( I am about as pale as they come)-- it's a solid, quality product though and I would definitely buy a different shade.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
The color itself is pretty, but it is sort of sticky. After a little while, I have that weird funky look and feel in the inner corners of my mouth.

The applicator is nice and easy to use, the packaging looks clean and it's small so it's great for travel. I just wish the formula had a little bit more oomph to it
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN
The no sunset remind me of the beach, it works great, lasts all day and does get slightly tacky, I like the fact it comes in different colors. It doesn't have much flavor if any and no scent I do believe that to be a down fall but the formula and finishing look are flawless
Michelle M.
Riceville , TN
This is by far my favorite product ever. I absolutely love wearing this product during the summer months. The lip glass provides good moisture with a lovely shimmer to your lips. This lip gloss would look good on any skin type. I would recommend this product to oters.
Ruth D.
Cleveland, OH
I like this lip gloss but it is way stickier than I would like in the average lip gloss. I think that the color is not as fun as I anticipated and I have to reapply the lip gloss often, it is easy to use. I wouldn't recommend purchasing this especially for the price.
Breanna B.
Glen Carbon, IL
I love the color of this! I love the shine it gives off as well. There are only two issues really that I have with this lip gloss. One is it is really thick. Two is it clumps after a few hours. So you have to check or it can be embarrassing!
Lissette A.
My favorite Mary Kay lip gloss. Its a very beautiful brown. The shimmer is just right. Not too exaggerated. Hawaiian Sunset is a nice color for anyone who wants to start wearing lip gloss but isn't quite ready to invest in a super bright color.