BY MARY KAY

Non-sticky and wears great alone or over lipstick. .27 Oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "It was so pretty, loved the color and how glossy it made my lips looked. It really made my lips pop, even my boyfriend noticed haha. The packaging was nice and I would definitely wear again. Compared to other products I've used it was absolutely just fantabulous." in 26 reviews
  • "Love this color. The perfect hint of gold tones. Goes great under hi-shine lip gloss. Cute & simple packaging. First time user. It was just fun for the time being. My Mom likes it. I wouldn't purchase it again. Long lasting unless you're making out ! =]" in 17 reviews
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
The color itself is pretty, but it is sort of sticky. After a little while, I have that weird funky look and feel in the inner corners of my mouth.

The applicator is nice and easy to use, the packaging looks clean and it's small so it's great for travel. I just wish the formula had a little bit more oomph to it
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN
The no sunset remind me of the beach, it works great, lasts all day and does get slightly tacky, I like the fact it comes in different colors. It doesn't have much flavor if any and no scent I do believe that to be a down fall but the formula and finishing look are flawless
Michelle M.
Riceville, TN
This is by far my favorite product ever. I absolutely love wearing this product during the summer months. The lip glass provides good moisture with a lovely shimmer to your lips. This lip gloss would look good on any skin type. I would recommend this product to oters.
Ruth D.
Cleveland, OH
I like this lip gloss but it is way stickier than I would like in the average lip gloss. I think that the color is not as fun as I anticipated and I have to reapply the lip gloss often, it is easy to use. I wouldn't recommend purchasing this especially for the price.
Breanna B.
Glen Carbon, IL
I love the color of this! I love the shine it gives off as well. There are only two issues really that I have with this lip gloss. One is it is really thick. Two is it clumps after a few hours. So you have to check or it can be embarrassing!
Lissette A.
My favorite Mary Kay lip gloss. Its a very beautiful brown. The shimmer is just right. Not too exaggerated. Hawaiian Sunset is a nice color for anyone who wants to start wearing lip gloss but isn't quite ready to invest in a super bright color.
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
Chelsea G.
This is my favorite Mary kay lip gloss to use. They have a very nice glow and brightness that gives my lips a pleasant feel and look. I love the colors and how smooth it is. I will continue to buy this lip gloss.
Keyla B.
This limited edition lip gloss is so pretty. Its a nice summer gloss,the shimmer is subtle and the color imo is a nice sandy/beige (almost nude)...I wish this gloss wasn't limited edition tho its so nice=
Sarah G.
Bruce, WI

I have four of these and I'm really satisfied! They apply evenly, are non sticky and the lasting power is great, a combination I rarely find in other brands. The packaging is cute and small so you can have it in you pocket or wallet even, and they make these with a doe foot applicator instead of a brush.