BY MARY KAY

Non-sticky and wears great alone or over lipstick. .27 Oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Katrina P.
I loved this gloss! The Color Was gorge! It wasn't sticky and lasted for a while. This color was perfect for natural look. I also mixed it from time to time with other colors
Mother O.
bronx, NY
I like this lip gloss is very nice feeling and is very good for its price i really feel this is a must try for all the girls looking for a good lip gloss this is the one.
Kay R.
Fresno, CA
I just absolutely love Mary Kay's lipglosses one of my very favorite ones is called sugar cream but they no longer carry it anymore and I'm super sad about it...
Jessica F.
Conroe, TX
Love this stuff!!! Gives a fabulous shine each time. I received it as a sample from my Mary KAY consultant, and instantly loved it. Not too expensive. Easy to apply.
Laura K.
San Pedro, CA
I love this product. Glides on smooth and lasts for a long time even when I am eating and drinking. I don't like a lot of "FLUFF" I like my stuff to last. I don't want to be in a mirror all day
amy h.
Fort Worth, TX
i like this lip gloss because its small and its a beautiful color & you can take it anywhere you would want to go, its portable & its a natrual color for anybody.
Madison D.
Provo, UT
I love Mary Kay lip gloss, it is definitely a go-to in my makeup routine, but I didn't love this color on me as much as I had hoped. Perhaps it just didn't mesh well with my skin tone ( I am about as pale as they come)-- it's a solid, quality product though and I would definitely buy a different shade.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
The color itself is pretty, but it is sort of sticky. After a little while, I have that weird funky look and feel in the inner corners of my mouth.

The applicator is nice and easy to use, the packaging looks clean and it's small so it's great for travel. I just wish the formula had a little bit more oomph to it
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN
The no sunset remind me of the beach, it works great, lasts all day and does get slightly tacky, I like the fact it comes in different colors. It doesn't have much flavor if any and no scent I do believe that to be a down fall but the formula and finishing look are flawless
Michelle M.
Riceville, ['', '', '']
This is by far my favorite product ever. I absolutely love wearing this product during the summer months. The lip glass provides good moisture with a lovely shimmer to your lips. This lip gloss would look good on any skin type. I would recommend this product to oters.