Mary Kay Lip Gloss ~Hawaiian Sunset

Non-sticky and wears great alone or over lipstick. .27 Oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Heather G.
League City, TX
Not a fan of Mary Kay products. They don't seem to last on my skin. I would say seems cheaper than what you pay. Natural beauty is great but if you don't see a difference at all you might as well actually be natural.
Chenoa H.
This product is amazing! I absolutely love lip colors that pop! I'm also in love with nudes and this one fits the criteria perfectly. It doesn't need much at all, and lasts all day for me! It's absolutely perfect.
Anna H.
I love this!!! It is so soft on your lips and easy to apply, the color is so pigmented even for being a lip gloss! The packaging is beutifull, and this product is good for the price! I would recommend this product and I would tottaly buy it again!
Jerrica D.
Mount Sterling
This is the best kip gloss I have every used. I've bought it a few times. It stays on my lips most of the day and I only have to reapply one or twice a day to keep my lips shiny. It goes great with a lip plumper
Mary E.
Katy, TX
Estw labial de mary kay me encanta!! Te deja los labios bien suaves y el color esta radiante! Lista para verano definitivamente! Un amiga que vende se lo ordene y te lo recomiendo muchisimo! El precio esta oww
Yailin L.
Concord, NC
Like it lots ! It’s great and the formula is awesome so is the packaging and the application as well, great price too and it’s very effective too! I think it looks really nice topped over a dark dark lipstick.
steffany g.
Findlay, OH
i liked how this was the right amount of gloss and shine! my boyfriend noticed when i was wearing it and when he kissed my it did not smudge off at all! i do recommend you buy and wear this product.
Andrea T.
Oklahoma City , OK
I've had this lip gloss for a long time and for it's size it's very durable and long lasting. I've been using it for a long time and I can't believe I still have it and it totally still works beautifully.
Andrea M.
Portland, OR
Great great product for adding a little shine on top of your base shade of lipstick. Perfect for a pop of gold on the bottom lip.
Slightly sticky. I wear for a night out/few hours. Not for all day wear.
Wanda L.
Hope Mills, NC
Love love love this!!!!
It's like a shiny lip bronzer. And it's almost nude to my lips with a touch of the sun kissed color. My daughter bought this for me and I have gotten many compliments when wearing this.