BY MARY KAY

Non-sticky and wears great alone or over lipstick. .27 Oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "It was so pretty, loved the color and how glossy it made my lips looked. It really made my lips pop, even my boyfriend noticed haha. The packaging was nice and I would definitely wear again. Compared to other products I've used it was absolutely just fantabulous." in 26 reviews
  • "Love this color. The perfect hint of gold tones. Goes great under hi-shine lip gloss. Cute & simple packaging. First time user. It was just fun for the time being. My Mom likes it. I wouldn't purchase it again. Long lasting unless you're making out ! =]" in 17 reviews
Jillian R.
San Diego, CA
I love Mary Kay lip glosses! They make a great topcoat over lipstick or used by themselves! I like how sheer they are & they add just enough color! I like that it never dries out or feels chalky like some glosses do after awhile
Katherine L.
Lancaster, TX
This is a really nice color. I haven't got to use it yet but I was impressed during the swatches I did! Also my sister used it and it looked very pretty on her. If you're more medium-dark skin toned this is a really pretty color if you want kind of a "nude" but shimmery gloss for your tone.
Kiley K.
Chicago
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
This was given to me is a gift for a birthday. Was very happy to get it. It moisturizes the lips as it gives a little shine. Very nice and lasses quite a good while. First time using won't be my last
Marbelis A.
Doral, FL
This lip gloss is awesome! I love it i have like aproximatelly one year using it and is awesome is a very great quality item and i wouldn't change it for anything else,i will definitely buy this product again.
Jessica V.
I like Mary Kay products alot. I love their glosses because they aren't sticky and smell good. This particular color was too glittery for my liking. Other than that. Great product.
Rebecca S.
This product is beautiful. It lays on your lips smoothly. Though it doesn't last as long as lipstick, reapplying is so easy! I keep it in my purse in case of any need for lip color.
Elodia B.
Layer this on top of whatever lipstick or liquid lipstick you have and I promise you, it'll be beautiful. It's comfortable, not heavy at all and reapplies pretty well. Beautiful color. Definitely recommend!
Alyx G.
Lexington , SC
Do not recommend this brand of lipgloss. Didn't last long at all and didn't find any benefit from it. The color wasn't for me and I found the finish to be childish. I would buy this formulation again.
Angel M.
Whittier, CA
Love this lipgloss! It’s a smaller size tube but prices right. Goes on smooth and wasn’t sticky like some glosses can be. I bought it from a coworker that sold Mary Kay.