BY MARY KAY

Non-sticky and wears great alone or over lipstick. .27 Oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "It was so pretty, loved the color and how glossy it made my lips looked. It really made my lips pop, even my boyfriend noticed haha. The packaging was nice and I would definitely wear again. Compared to other products I've used it was absolutely just fantabulous." in 26 reviews
  • "Love this color. The perfect hint of gold tones. Goes great under hi-shine lip gloss. Cute & simple packaging. First time user. It was just fun for the time being. My Mom likes it. I wouldn't purchase it again. Long lasting unless you're making out ! =]" in 17 reviews
Heather G.
League City, TX
Not a fan of Mary Kay products. They don't seem to last on my skin. I would say seems cheaper than what you pay. Natural beauty is great but if you don't see a difference at all you might as well actually be natural.
Chenoa H.
lerona
This product is amazing! I absolutely love lip colors that pop! I'm also in love with nudes and this one fits the criteria perfectly. It doesn't need much at all, and lasts all day for me! It's absolutely perfect.
Anna H.
I love this!!! It is so soft on your lips and easy to apply, the color is so pigmented even for being a lip gloss! The packaging is beutifull, and this product is good for the price! I would recommend this product and I would tottaly buy it again!
Yailin L.
Concord, NC
Like it lots ! It’s great and the formula is awesome so is the packaging and the application as well, great price too and it’s very effective too! I think it looks really nice topped over a dark dark lipstick.
Zarriah W.
Germantown, MD
Perfect for the summer, completes my beachy glow looks, I bought it from my aunt so I got a great deal on the price, basically a gift. The Pink bag was so cute. I’ll definitely be buying from my aunt again
steffany g.
Findlay, OH
i liked how this was the right amount of gloss and shine! my boyfriend noticed when i was wearing it and when he kissed my it did not smudge off at all! i do recommend you buy and wear this product.
Amber S.
One of my favorite glosses! It smells good and doesn't clump up like some glosses do on my lips. It's not long lasting and I do reapply often but it doesn't bother me. I love the color and the shine it gives me!
Jillian R.
San Diego, CA
I love Mary Kay lip glosses! They make a great topcoat over lipstick or used by themselves! I like how sheer they are & they add just enough color! I like that it never dries out or feels chalky like some glosses do after awhile
Katherine L.
Lancaster, TX
This is a really nice color. I haven't got to use it yet but I was impressed during the swatches I did! Also my sister used it and it looked very pretty on her. If you're more medium-dark skin toned this is a really pretty color if you want kind of a "nude" but shimmery gloss for your tone.
Kiley K.