Mary Kay Lip Gloss ~Hawaiian Sunset

Non-sticky and wears great alone or over lipstick. .27 Oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashley W.
This is not my favorite formula. It's too sticky for me, but if you like that.. go for it. Everyone is different. Although, for me, it was a miss. I didn't like it. It was also not very opaque, which may not be looked for in a gloss. Overall, it's not for me.
Abigail H.
I like how lightweight this gloss is and it has tiny reflective pigments that create a soft shimmer. The color is somewhat sheer, so it's great to layer over a lipcolor to create a slightly different look. It smells great too - maybe a hint of cake batter.
Laura G.
this color looks good on a lot of different skin colors and is very subtle. I received it as a sample and loved it. I probably won't buy it again but I loved it while I had it.
Emma K.
Peachtree City, GA
Its a very nice lip gloss but its very sticky and my hair would always get stuck to it. Honestly, its not worth it for such a small lip gloss. Had a nice Hawaiian smell though. Therefore, would be better if less sticky or bigger container of it. NOT recommended...
Diana G.
I have mixed feeling about this since I am not too big about lipgloss. It is nice if you like the sparkly gloss look. I did not expect too much of it but overall very good. If you like glossy lips then i really recommend it.
Kaya H.
I use the clear lipgloss and it's not as sticky as most lip glosses and the they smell really good. I've been using Mary Kay product for about ten years or more, and I would definitely recommend it to a friend or anybody else
Summer O.
I love this I've tried it for years and it's great I love the color and size and it's great it toatally met my expectations is so easy to use . It's definitely something I would buy again and I would prefer it over anything
Ariana a.
Walla Walla, WA
Works super great! 😊 I like how it feels in the lips and it does not dry out my lips at all it is glossy so if you don't like glossy then I wouldn't recommend getting it but if you do then I definitely recommend getting it
K'Lynn M.
Arlington, TX
Really nice gloss! It's very pretty just not what i expected. It looked like more of a brownish gold but comes of just gold in nt opinion. However it's still really pretty gloss and great for layering in top of other colors.
Keisha D.
I absolutely love this gloss so much it has a nice scent to it , you just cannot go wrong with Mary Kay this has got to be one of the most moisturizing glosses that I've ever tried definitely worth the buy you will not be disappointed it's a must buy!!