BY MARY KAY

Non-sticky and wears great alone or over lipstick. .27 Oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "It was so pretty, loved the color and how glossy it made my lips looked. It really made my lips pop, even my boyfriend noticed haha. The packaging was nice and I would definitely wear again. Compared to other products I've used it was absolutely just fantabulous." in 26 reviews
  • "Love this color. The perfect hint of gold tones. Goes great under hi-shine lip gloss. Cute & simple packaging. First time user. It was just fun for the time being. My Mom likes it. I wouldn't purchase it again. Long lasting unless you're making out ! =]" in 17 reviews
Misty Y.
This product has that sticky, gooey feeling on the lip. Colors are beautiful with a nice applicator and attractive packaging. Was really excited to get this product from my Mary Kay lady but was quick to inform her that I did not care for the feel of the product.
Camille M.
San diego, CA
This is the perfect gloss!! It's a smaller bottle which makes it easier for me to put in my purse. This is my got to color. It gives me the perfect summer glow with a hint of bronze color. I actually just ran out, so I will deffinetly be purchasing this again.
Ashley W.
This is not my favorite formula. It's too sticky for me, but if you like that.. go for it. Everyone is different. Although, for me, it was a miss. I didn't like it. It was also not very opaque, which may not be looked for in a gloss. Overall, it's not for me.
Abigail H.
I like how lightweight this gloss is and it has tiny reflective pigments that create a soft shimmer. The color is somewhat sheer, so it's great to layer over a lipcolor to create a slightly different look. It smells great too - maybe a hint of cake batter.
Kaylie B.
Dallas, TX
I have a tiny version of this glass. It’s so sparkly and the gold is perfectly sheer. All Mary Kay lip products have a pleasant smell to them as well. My favorite way to wear this is by itself. I feel like it would be cute over a nude lip as well!
Mckenzie N.
Afton, WY
Very glittery not right on my skin, pretty thick over all not a good fit for me but my friend really enjoys this one so everyone is different! The amount it comes with is small compared to the price I would probably not recommend it
Laura G.
this color looks good on a lot of different skin colors and is very subtle. I received it as a sample and loved it. I probably won't buy it again but I loved it while I had it.
Emma K.
Peachtree City, GA
Its a very nice lip gloss but its very sticky and my hair would always get stuck to it. Honestly, its not worth it for such a small lip gloss. Had a nice Hawaiian smell though. Therefore, would be better if less sticky or bigger container of it. NOT recommended...
Diana G.
I have mixed feeling about this since I am not too big about lipgloss. It is nice if you like the sparkly gloss look. I did not expect too much of it but overall very good. If you like glossy lips then i really recommend it.
Ariana A.
Walla Walla, WA
Works super great! 😊 I like how it feels in the lips and it does not dry out my lips at all it is glossy so if you don't like glossy then I wouldn't recommend getting it but if you do then I definitely recommend getting it