BY MARY KAY

Non-sticky and wears great alone or over lipstick. .27 Oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Charlotte B.
Ostrander, OH
I love this product! It tastes good, has a great shine, and is sparkly! It was all I had hoped it to be! A friend gave it to me to try, and I have been hooked on it ever since. It came in nice packaging, and the bottle has held up great. I would absolutely recommend this product to others!
Emelin M.
me encanta el color el sabor la duracion me parece un lips gloss que pueden usar las adolecentes y para todo tipo de ocacion lo volveria a comprar porque tiene un buen precio es facil de usar y me encanta lo unico es q si no tinenes consultora es dificil de conseguir.
Scott L.
Martindale
I absolutely love the color and was excited to use it. It dried on my lips pretty quickly and I had to apply it way more often that I would have liked to. It also ended up really drying my lips out. I already have a problem with super dry lips, so it's a no for me
Ashley W.
This is not my favorite formula. It's too sticky for me, but if you like that.. go for it. Everyone is different. Although, for me, it was a miss. I didn't like it. It was also not very opaque, which may not be looked for in a gloss. Overall, it's not for me.
Camille M.
San diego, CA
This is the perfect gloss!! It's a smaller bottle which makes it easier for me to put in my purse. This is my got to color. It gives me the perfect summer glow with a hint of bronze color. I actually just ran out, so I will deffinetly be purchasing this again.
Abigail H.
I like how lightweight this gloss is and it has tiny reflective pigments that create a soft shimmer. The color is somewhat sheer, so it's great to layer over a lipcolor to create a slightly different look. It smells great too - maybe a hint of cake batter.
Laura G.
this color looks good on a lot of different skin colors and is very subtle. I received it as a sample and loved it. I probably won't buy it again but I loved it while I had it.
Emma K.
Peachtree City, GA
Its a very nice lip gloss but its very sticky and my hair would always get stuck to it. Honestly, its not worth it for such a small lip gloss. Had a nice Hawaiian smell though. Therefore, would be better if less sticky or bigger container of it. NOT recommended...
Kaya H.
Grovetown
I use the clear lipgloss and it's not as sticky as most lip glosses and the they smell really good. I've been using Mary Kay product for about ten years or more, and I would definitely recommend it to a friend or anybody else
Diana G.
I have mixed feeling about this since I am not too big about lipgloss. It is nice if you like the sparkly gloss look. I did not expect too much of it but overall very good. If you like glossy lips then i really recommend it.