BY MARY KAY

Non-sticky and wears great alone or over lipstick. .27 Oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alex A.
amazing shade , goes with all types of skin tones. It is not so sticky and does stay on after a good while ! Goes for a good price . It is very very easy to apply and i would definitely recommend for those who love glossy lips !
Casey J.
Columbus, OH
I had gotten the gold lip gloss in this collection. It's packaged nicely in an attractive little tube. It met my expectations the color popped and it was easy to apply I mean it's lip gloss. If you don't know how to work a lip gloss wand.... Somethings wrong. Lol yes I would recommend Mary Kay's lip gloss or lipstick lines. They have quite a few amazing shades.
Cherith S.
Frankford, DE
Huge fan of all of Mary Kay lip glosses! I own every color! All colors look great! There is no taste. They aren't sticky. Colors are build able. Wear lasts. Product lasts over time. Doesn't dry out or clump. Love love love!
Chelsea G.
This is my favorite Mary kay lip gloss to use. They have a very nice glow and brightness that gives my lips a pleasant feel and look. I love the colors and how smooth it is. I will continue to buy this lip gloss.
Charlotte B.
Ostrander, OH
I love this product! It tastes good, has a great shine, and is sparkly! It was all I had hoped it to be! A friend gave it to me to try, and I have been hooked on it ever since. It came in nice packaging, and the bottle has held up great. I would absolutely recommend this product to others!
Emelin M.
me encanta el color el sabor la duracion me parece un lips gloss que pueden usar las adolecentes y para todo tipo de ocacion lo volveria a comprar porque tiene un buen precio es facil de usar y me encanta lo unico es q si no tinenes consultora es dificil de conseguir.
Scott L.
Martindale
I absolutely love the color and was excited to use it. It dried on my lips pretty quickly and I had to apply it way more often that I would have liked to. It also ended up really drying my lips out. I already have a problem with super dry lips, so it's a no for me
Misty Y.
This product has that sticky, gooey feeling on the lip. Colors are beautiful with a nice applicator and attractive packaging. Was really excited to get this product from my Mary Kay lady but was quick to inform her that I did not care for the feel of the product.
Ashley W.
This is not my favorite formula. It's too sticky for me, but if you like that.. go for it. Everyone is different. Although, for me, it was a miss. I didn't like it. It was also not very opaque, which may not be looked for in a gloss. Overall, it's not for me.
Camille M.
San Diego, CA
This is the perfect gloss!! It's a smaller bottle which makes it easier for me to put in my purse. This is my got to color. It gives me the perfect summer glow with a hint of bronze color. I actually just ran out, so I will deffinetly be purchasing this again.