BY MARY KAY

Non-sticky and wears great alone or over lipstick. .27 Oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Dominique N.
Porterville, CA
gorgeous lip gloss great color not too sticky or thick. lots of colors and styles
Gabby B.
Beautiful. Goes with lots of things. Doesn't last long for me. Very amazing. B.
Carmen L.
Walhalla, SC
I loved the color. But thought it was a little so glossy stayed on all night
Abby R.
I really like this lip gloss! I love the color and what it looks like on me.
Lisa M.
Grand Falls
I am a Mary Kay consultant and I am IN LOVE with the lip glosses! They are like the perfect gloss for a nice topper over a Mary Kay liquid lipstick! Yes it meet my expectations and I will be getting more glosses in my next order to Mary Kay! Highly recommend ladies
Mel H.
Drayton, WY
I’m a sucker for lip glosses. Any brand. Any color.
I definitely love all Mary Kay products but especially their glosses. It lasts well throughout the day and I love the color selection. I really do recommend this gloss! And all Mary kay products.
rosy R.
It looks more natural on than it appears in the bottle, shiny and nude. I like it and this has become my favourite lip gloss. Love this color. The perfect hint of gold tones. Goes great under hi-shine lip gloss.
Vitória F.
I'm suspected o speak because I love Mary Kay, and all the products they make are of an indescribable excellency. I am passionate about lip gloss and even more in that tone of brown that super high in the world of makeup. It's worth buying, it's an investiment ou will not regret
O lip Gloss foi feito para pessoas que gostam de Gloss labial muito chamativo, pois o Lip Gloss possui um intenso brilho, fazendo com que seja ideal para as pessoas utilizarem em festas durante a noite, porque durante o dia ficaria muito colorido.
Morayma S.
Tecomán
Are we talking about the same sunset? Because this gloss is amazing, just a tini-tiny bit sticky but I love the color and it's my everyday go to gloss. It looks amazing with your everyday no makeup makeup.