BY MARY KAY

Non-sticky and wears great alone or over lipstick. .27 Oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "It was so pretty, loved the color and how glossy it made my lips looked. It really made my lips pop, even my boyfriend noticed haha. The packaging was nice and I would definitely wear again. Compared to other products I've used it was absolutely just fantabulous." in 26 reviews
  • "Love this color. The perfect hint of gold tones. Goes great under hi-shine lip gloss. Cute & simple packaging. First time user. It was just fun for the time being. My Mom likes it. I wouldn't purchase it again. Long lasting unless you're making out ! =]" in 17 reviews
Maria S.
I LOVE IT super soft and shiny you can wear it anywhere and it looks great on anyone basically i also wear it over some of my lipsticks to keep my lips moisturized
Loreyn W.
Oviedo, FL
This was the very first lipgloss that I ever fell in love with. Everyone should try it. It is beautiful the colors beautiful everyone will love it. I highly highly recommend you purchase this.
Leonela C.
Fontana
I love this one , I always wear it with another Matte lipstick and this one on top and it looks gorgeous ! The price was good not expensive and the product lasts long , and it’s also not sticky you could wear it for any ocassion and any look , I recommend it
Casey J.
Columbus, OH
I had gotten the gold lip gloss in this collection. It's packaged nicely in an attractive little tube. It met my expectations the color popped and it was easy to apply I mean it's lip gloss. If you don't know how to work a lip gloss wand.... Somethings wrong. Lol yes I would recommend Mary Kay's lip gloss or lipstick lines. They have quite a few amazing shades.
Cherith S.
Frankford, DE
Huge fan of all of Mary Kay lip glosses! I own every color! All colors look great! There is no taste. They aren't sticky. Colors are build able. Wear lasts. Product lasts over time. Doesn't dry out or clump. Love love love!
Krystal C.
Very unhappy with the pigmentation of this gloss. I was so excited to receive this product and couldn't wait to apply only to be unhappy with how light the color was and how often I had to reapply. It is a very small tube more like a travel size in my opinion compared to other major brands so I would need 1 per week.
Charlotte B.
Ostrander, OH
I love this product! It tastes good, has a great shine, and is sparkly! It was all I had hoped it to be! A friend gave it to me to try, and I have been hooked on it ever since. It came in nice packaging, and the bottle has held up great. I would absolutely recommend this product to others!
sabrina Bm-086717 m.
me encanta el color el sabor la duracion me parece un lips gloss que pueden usar las adolecentes y para todo tipo de ocacion lo volveria a comprar porque tiene un buen precio es facil de usar y me encanta lo unico es q si no tinenes consultora es dificil de conseguir.
Scott L.
Martindale
I absolutely love the color and was excited to use it. It dried on my lips pretty quickly and I had to apply it way more often that I would have liked to. It also ended up really drying my lips out. I already have a problem with super dry lips, so it's a no for me
Misty Y.
This product has that sticky, gooey feeling on the lip. Colors are beautiful with a nice applicator and attractive packaging. Was really excited to get this product from my Mary Kay lady but was quick to inform her that I did not care for the feel of the product.