BY MARY KAY

Non-sticky and wears great alone or over lipstick. .27 Oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sarah D.
Lewis Center, OH
I love Mary Kay products. They all meet the standards u am looking for in a makeup product.
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
Prettiest lip gloss with the prettiest smell. Good for light makeup days or for your niece.
Madison M.
Rockford
Definitely love this shade of lip gloss! And it last all day! I definitely recommend this!
Jessica O.
Really good gloss! It isn’t very sticky which is great bc nobody likes sticky lipglosses!
Jacey M.
I love this lip gloss! It's not sticky, stays on great and is the perfect neutral color!
Paola P.
This lip gloss is great, it has a lot of color and moisture. Perfect for a summer day :o)
Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA
This was my go to lip gloss for work and for wearing over lip liner for a touch of color.
Ashleigh W.
I love mary kay products i really love love this lip gloss however it is pretty expensive
Hannah S.
Gainesville, VA
I love the subtle shimmer works perfectly over a lip stain! Always have this in my purse
Kasie L.
Double Spgs, AL
Love the pigmentation of this . I'm not a fan of how it sets on my lips and gets sticky.