Mary Kay Lip Gloss ~Hawaiian Sunset

Non-sticky and wears great alone or over lipstick. .27 Oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rosalinda G.
Mount Vernon, WA
Beautiful color that is on point with any look. So simple to apply and lasts throughout your day!
Yolanda L.
This is such a great Product .I love it so much! I recommend it to all of my friends and family(:
Michelle M.
I love this color. You do have to reapply often. Doesn’t make your lips feel sticky. Recommended
Oyinda O.
I think its touch has this very nice look and can shimmer the haters away and it’s really amazing
alexis m.
Morehead, KY
It looks so good on my lips i love it so much. it's the best i recommend this! i looks so perfect
Brandy D.
Bloomsburg, PA
Brighter color than I'm comfortable with. Applies smoothly, stays on all night. Leaves lips soft.
Elizabeth F.
Lake Elsinore , CA
I love the color!! I just wish it was not so sticky. It comes right off due to how sticky it is
Margaret M.
Orlando, FL
This mary Kay lip gloss is super duper bomb!!! I always purchase them , and they last allll day
Katina S.
Midlothian, VA
Beautiful color. My favorite everyday lipstick. Lasts fairly long ave doesn't get on my braces.
Angela M.
Love this gloss. I layer over lipstick for shine and a bit of color. Would recommend for sure.